- » Spinach Fromage
Spinach Fromage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach fromage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach fromage recipes.
Place spinach and water in a 2-qt.
glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 14 to 16 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Place butter in same 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute or until... - 44.1295
Pannequets Aux Epinards Et Fromage Frais
1.Remove stalk from spinach and wash its leaves thoroughly with water.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Prepare crepes.
4. In a pan of boiling salted water, add spinach leaves.
5. When the water boils again, drain the spinach and rinse using... - 42.4497
Spinach With Garlic And Fromage Frais
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, unless it is ready prepared, and blanch it in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain the spinach in a sieve and leave to let as much water run off as possible.
2. Heat the olive oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a... - 33.0584
You May Also Like!
Cheese And Spinach Pancakes
1. Prepare the pancake batter: sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and break the eggs into the middle. Add the oil, pinch of salt and 60 ml (2 fl oz) milk. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the remaining milk a little at... - 36.9695
1. Prepare the pastry: beat the egg with a little water. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Fold in the oil and add the beaten egg, a little at a time, working with your hands. Knead the dough on a floured surface until it is firm and springy. If necessary,... - 42.1915
Spinach And Hazelnut Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Wash the spinach and place in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cook the spinach on a fairly high heat for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the stock in a large pan... - 40.3334
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Veal Kidney Braised In Spinach And Lettuce Leaves
Season the veal kidney with salt and pepper and wrap it in the spinach and lettuce leaves.
Heat the olive oil in an enameled cast-iron casserole, and in it cook the carrot, leek, and onion until they soften and give off some of their liquid.
Add the wrapped... - 43.5588
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Plaice With Vermouth
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking the plaice.
Cut the plaice fillets in half lengthways, then wash lightly and dry on kitchen paper.
Place the fillets skinned side down on a chopping board and season to taste.
Wash and dry... - 39.3708
Lasagne With Ratatouille
Make the Ratatouille according to the instructions (omitting the Mozzarella) and keep warm.
Put the lasagne in a deep dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook for 15... - 30.89