- » Spinach Frittata Parmesan Cheese
Spinach Frittata Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach frittata parmesan cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach frittata parmesan cheese recipes.
Spinach And Parmesan Frittata
Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Frittata: Wash fresh spinach in at least 2 changes of lukewarm water; remove coarse stems.
In heavy saucepan, cook fresh spinach, covered, in water clinging to leaves just until wilted,... - 45.7984
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine thawed spinach, artichoke hearts, beaten eggs, and the Monterey Jack cheese.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or... - 29.4516
Sephardic Spinach Feta Frittata
This recipe is an authentic version of the classic Sephardic frittata. I use Israeli feta cheese and leeks with wilted fresh spinach. YUM! - 120.448
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 44.117
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Spinach Frittata recipe. I tried this recipe for Spinach Frittata the other day and was totally bowled over. A lip-smacking snack, this Spinach Frittata completes your spread. This European... - 47.5561
Spinach And Sausage Frittata
Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat; remove and drain well.
Pour off grease from skillet.
Add oil and heat until light haze forms.
Add spinach, mushrooms and onion and saute until onion is translucent.
Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 350°F... - 42.8278
Spinach Pasta Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour with Parmesan, eggs, cream, oil, and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, pasta, and herbs and mix thoroughly.
4. Line an 8-inch ovenproof pie plate with 2 crossed strips foil, transfer pasta custard,... - 42.9377
Ham And Spinach Frittata
Rinse spinach; place in 12-cup (3 L) casserole with just the water clinging to leaves.
Cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or just until wilted, stirring once.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Squeeze out... - 45.2567
Spinach Frittata is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Spinach Frittata recipe; I am sure you would love to prepare it again-n-again. - 43.151
Spinach And Penne Frittata
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Heat olive oil in a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic 3 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook 3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Add pasta,... - 35.1141
Turkey, Spinach & Sausage Frittata
1. In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the garlic until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
2. Add the onions, pancetta, diced potatoes and cook until onions are translucent.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the sausage until well... - 100.157
Beat eggs slightly.
Mix in remaining ingredients except oil.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture; cook over low heat.
When mixture begins to set at bottom and sides, lift cooked portions with spatula and turn gently to cook evenly.
(Eggs... - 33.6784
Frittata Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Frittata Sandwiches, you will surely love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.8624
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 33.2122
Combine dried mushrooms and 2 cups water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Remove stems from spinach, and wash leaves.
Place spinach in a large Dutch oven; cover with... - 40.2428
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 45.8396
Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Lightly grease miniature muffin cups (approximately 1 inch diameter).
Spoon in mixture.
Refrigerate if desired.
To serve, bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, until mixture is firm and... - 39.6533
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing, for 1 minute, then add the... - 35.2501
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, add the butter, and melt over moderate heat.
Add the onion and sweet red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until very soft about 8 minutes.
Mix in the basil and... - 45.0401
Neapolitan Chicken Frittata Bites
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Grease a 9xl3-inch baking dish. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil. Add leeks and cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and hot pepper and cook 2 minutes. Stir in chicken,... - 34.0595
Either shuck fresh oysters, or buy oysters in the jar and use old shells.
I use the same shells over and over again for these dishes.
Butter the shells, and place about 1 tablespoon spinach in each.
Add a little melted butter to each mound of spinach, and... - 32.5446