- » Spinach Florentine Pie
Spinach Florentine Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach florentine pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach florentine pie recipes.
Microwave spinach on high for 2 minutes in a 9" pie plate.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 42.0909
1) Set your oven to preheat at 375F.
2) Use tartlet tins to line with thinly rolled dough. Place this inside the refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, combine eggs, flour, salt, pepper, cream, cheese and spinach to beat well.
4) In the prepared... - 43.0008
Florentine Meat Pie
Florentine Meat Pie is a delicious mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Florentine Meat Pie dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 46.8771
Baked Oysters Florentine
To Make Dressing: Stir mayonnaise, chile sauce, mustard, lemon juice, and Tabasco sauce in small bowl. (Dressing may be refrigerated up to 2 days.) Chop bacon and cook in microwave or on top of stove until crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Place spinach in... - 37.2139
Mushroom Crust Florentine Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2) In a saucepan, melt margarine and saute mushrooms till soft. Add in bread crumbs and mix well.
3) Pack the mushroom mixture tightly onto the base and sides of the pie pan to... - 42.3755
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour into unbaked pie crust.
Bake at 350°, 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 29.0768
Florentine Rice Quiche
Florentine Rice Quiche is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.9999
Florentine Chicken Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the pastry rolls.
3. Stir to mix well. Keep aside.
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll crescent dough and separate into 16 triangles.
5.... - 45.812
Eggs Florentine has a Marvelous taste.The White sauce and Cheese gives the Eggs Florentine Stupefying taste. - 40.7636
Crab Quiche Florentine
Unroll dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure with... - 42.0371