- » Spinach Fennel
Spinach Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach fennel recipes.
Salmon With Wilted Spinach And Fennel And Almond Relish
To make the salmon:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil the salmon, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 6 to 8
minutes. Don't be tempted to cook the fish longer. The fish will "carry over," or continue to cook. (It... - 41.3921
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 39.6848
Spinach And Fennel Salad
Remove any thick stalks from the spinach and tear the leaves into a salad bowl.
Trim the leaves from the fennel and reserve.
Slice the fennel and add to the bowl with the walnuts.
Just before serving, pour over the dressing and toss well to coat.
Garnish with... - 28.8363
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes is a tasty dish that is sure to be on demand. Guests who are coming over to my place always request me to make this Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes dish. Don't miss it! - 28.4141
Spinach Salad With Grapefruit And Fennel
1. Drain grapefruit sections, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Combine reserved juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Combine spinach, fennel, onion, and pecans in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat. Add grapefruit sections and toss... - 28.205
You May Also Like!
Fennel Spinach Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that... - 41.5051
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad taste good. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad tastes better with olive oil. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad is an easy to make recipe. - 40.6333
Baked Oysters With Spinach Fennel Puree And Crisp Fried Shallots
In a small skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the shallots, stirring, until they are browned and crisp.
Transfer the shallots with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, discarding the oil from - 21.5813
Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette
I always make more of this Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette as my family members have always liked the ingredients. Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette Salad is definitely worth the trouble you take to prepare it. A very refreshing... - 30.6424
Shrimp And Fennel With Spinach Fettuccine
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add shrimp and saute until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Using slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to bowl.
Add fennel and dried crushed red pepper to same skillet and saute until fennel begins to... - 32.8606
Fennel Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, fennel, onion, garlic, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs or until the carrots are just tender; add the beans with the liquid and the shredded spinach, cook covered on... - 36.6737
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 122.892
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Steamed Talapia And Spinach
How about a great Italian style meal. In this video, Janet shows you how to prepare a tilapia with spinach. Simply flavored with capers and pepper this is a great recipe that’s ready in minutes. Janet also shows a great side of baby spinach. - 101.551
Veal Stew With Fennel
Place oil in a stockpot or heavy kettle over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown on all sides.
Season meat with pepper.
Stir in onion and saute until limp but not brown.
Add water, green onions and fennel seed to the pot.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer about... - 40.6474