Spinach Egg Salad
- » Spinach Egg Parmesan Salad
Spinach Egg Parmesan Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach egg parmesan salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach egg parmesan salad recipes.
Eggs Spinach Salad
1. Mix spinach and mushrooms in large bowl; reserve.
2. Place bacon in 4-cup measure. Cover loosely and microwave on high 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon; drain and reserve.
3. Stir onion into bacon fat in 4-cup measure. Cover... - 34.2187
Baby Spinach, Potato And Egg Salad
Combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons of the oil in large baking dish; bake, uncovered, in very hot oven 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, cover eggs with water in medium pan; bring to boil.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Rinse eggs under cold water; peel and... - 34.9155
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 37.815
Beat together egg, cheese, salt, pepper, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and sugar.
Gradually beat in oil, blending well.
Pour into a covered jar and refrigerate.
At serving time, tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
In a large salad bowl, combine... - 41.0894
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Spinach Salad has a Different taste. The mushrooms and eggs white give the Spinach Salad Inconceivable taste. - 32.5473
Hot Spinach Salad
Dice the bacon and fry until crisp.
Drain, reserving the drippings.
Wash the spinach and trim the leaves.
Tear into bite size pieces.
Place on serving plates.
Top with the bacon, mushrooms, cheese and eggs-Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) of the bacon drippings in a sauce... - 42.2962
Spinach And Oyster Salad
Tear spinach leaves into pieces, place in bowl with oysters, toss in enough Dressing just to coat leaves, top with croutons.
Croutons: Trim crusts from bread, cut bread into 1cm cubes.
Melt butter in pan, add oil and garlic, heat until garlic begins to... - 41.1734
Spinach Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. In a large bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, and garlic. Add spinach.
2. Shred or finely chop eggs. Scatter eggs, croutons, and cheese onto spinach.
3. Mix salad, adding salt and pepper to taste. - 29.0341
Wash spinach; discard stems.
Tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
Chill 2 hours.
Combine garlic and oil in glass jar; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cheese in small bowl.
Gradually beat in garlic oil,... - 43.6617
Special Spinach Squares
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain well.
Beat eggs; add to spinach.
Blend in other ingredients.
Place into greased 9 x 9-inch square dish.
Bake, uncovered, at350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Cool slightly and cut into squares. - 39.1039
Spinach Molds tastes great and are simple to make. Try this easy recipe of Spinach Molds at home and grab some compliments from your family. - 48.1839
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
1) Wash the spinach and drain well.
2) Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Use a shallow salad bowl to line with the spinach leaves.
4) Place the egg slices and radishes in centre of spinach.
5) Sprinkle cheese and caraway... - 42.9664
Thoroughly wash and clean spinach.
In a large frying pan, heat oil.
Add onion and garlic, cook and stir until onion is transparent but not browned.
Add spinach; cover tightly.
Reduce heat and cook until spinach wilts.
Pour spinach mixture into a... - 34.1858
Italian Spinach Dumpling Stew
In large skillet, brown ground beef in oil; drain.
Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, dressing and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer while preparing dumplings, stirring occasionally.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In... - 44.3298
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.4265
Sausage Spinach Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1... - 39.7979
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Place spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a large deep pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until wilted (2 to 4 minutes).
Drain well and let cool.
Chop spinach coarsely, squeezing out excess... - 46.9816
Roasted Bell Pepper Spinach And Pesto Lasagna
This vegetarian lasagna will impress even the most dedicated carnivore! This recipe for vegetarian lasagna is simple to make, and oh, so delicious! It's special enough for a company dinner, yet easy enough for an everyday family meal. Fresh baby spinach along... - 122.299
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789
Greek Macaroni Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12x8 inch baking dish.
3. Following instructions on the package, cook macaroni and drain.
4. In a bowl, toss drained macaroni with melted butter.
5. In a skillet, heat oil and... - 48.5158
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Baked Eggs Florentine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Melt the margarine in a 9-inch non-stick skillet and add the spinach. Cook over high heat, frequently stirring, till the spinach has thoroughly heated. This takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
3)... - 46.9478
Beat eggs slightly.
Mix in remaining ingredients except oil.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture; cook over low heat.
When mixture begins to set at bottom and sides, lift cooked portions with spatula and turn gently to cook evenly.
(Eggs... - 33.4774
How To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna
If you have a company coming over and you have to make a quick and appetizing dinner, then this easy lasagna is definitely a good choice. The chef here has very well shown step by step directions to make easy lasagna with cheese, spaghetti sauce and spinach.... - 130.243
Caesar Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.476
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 44.8289
For greens, use lettuce, romaine, endive, tiny spinach leaves, sliced green onions.
Toss well-chilled greens in a bowl and, just before serving, sprinkle with oil.
Toss to coat each leaf.
Beat the next six ingredients in a small bowl, pour over the salad and... - 36.674
Add garlic to 1/4 cup oil.
Let stand several hours.
Remove garlic and mix oil and bread cubes.
Tear greens into large salad bowl (use several different kinds such as head lettuce, leaf lettuce, spinach, romaine, chicory).
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil,... - 34.6609
Break lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Pour hot bacon grease over all.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
You may substitute home-grown lettuce or add fresh spinach for color.
May be prepared ahead of time,... - 39.7808
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 45.6339
You hardly get to see a good Bird's Nest recipe, thank your stars for landing on this page. A family favorite that is feasted upon every weekend, this Bird's Nest recipe should not be missed! - 48.6134
Beat the first five ingredients together until smooth.
Oil a small 6-or 7-inch skillet and heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the bottom, about 3 tablespoons.
Cook until underside is set, but not brown.
Turn and lift from the pan.
Repeat to make 12 to 14... - 40.7512
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
2. Take a 8" x 4" or 7" x 3" loaf pan and line its bottom and long sides with bacon slices overlapping them slightly draping the ends over sides of pan.
3. In a large skillet Melt butter or margarine and... - 46.2982
Mock Ravioli In Beef Sauce
Cook the macaroni according to package directions and drain.
Combine remaining ingredients except the Beef Sauce and cheese.
Place layers of macaroni, spinach mixture and Beef Sauce in a large greased casserole, then repeat layers, ending with the... - 33.2822
1. Chop the onion and place in a saucepan with the oil; cook for 5 minutes without browning.
2. Add the tomatoes and Marmite, stir, and cook gently for 5 minutes.
3. Take out 6 tablespoons of the mixture and place in a bowl.
4. Spread the remainder in an... - 45.4767
Quick, easy and delicious dinner! Great served with garlic bread and a salad. - 35.7359
Noodles Napoli is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of noodles, cheese and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Noodles Napoli dish on every party! - 46.6473
In a medium-size frying pan lightly brown onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil; add ground chuck, and break apart; cook until brown.
Blend in mushrooms (including mushroom liquid), tomato sauce, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, and water;... - 42.7164
A Pretty Patio Supper
1. Allow the sherbet to soften by removing from freezer to refrigerator.
2. Reserve 4 berries for each serving then place the remaining in a liquidizer along with sherbet and blend into a puree.
3. Pour into an 9-inch square pan and freeze.
4.... - 40.0599
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
In a large bowl, combine spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meatballs... - 42.5326
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 45.3867
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook onion until tender, about 5
minutes. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, cheese, pepper, and egg until mixed.
2. With knife, cut phyllo lengthwise into 2-inch-wide strips. Place strips on waxed... - 33.968
Boil the pasta until firm but tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Saute the sausage and break up into small pieces.
Mix with the drained spinach, drained cottage cheese, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Stir in the beaten... - 37.1247
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 42.1747
Tomato And Heart Of Palm Slices
1. Freeze the loaf for 30 minutes, before starting of.
2. Slice the loaf horizontally with a bread knife into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Slice off the crust from the bread slices, cutting 3-4 at a time.
4. To make the heart of palm... - 43.6066
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Cooking With Cathy 126-thanksgiving Alternatives
In this episode of Cooking with Cathy, she creates a pumpkin lasagna, a ham, onion, pear and gruyere tart, and nice mandarin orange salad as some other dishes you can make for Thanksgiving. - 0