- » Spinach Dip Pizza
Spinach Dip Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach dip pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach dip pizza recipes.
Fast Snack Garden Pizza
1. Spread dill dip over bread shell to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. - 25.3836
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 46.9496
Place the oven rack in the lowest position and preheat the oven to 500° F.
Sprinkle a large baking sheet with the cornmeal, center half the dough on top, and pat into an 11-inch round.
Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle with half of the cheese.
Spread the... - 37.5294
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 44.8731
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 130.919
Calzones - Made The Healthy Way!
A typical Calzone somewhat resembles a folded pizza or turnover being shaped like a half-moon. In the US, these are characteristically made using pizza dough and stuffed with varieties of meats, cheese, and/or vegetables. In Italy, calzones are filled with... - 0