- » Spinach Dip Pita
Spinach Dip Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach dip pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach dip pita recipes.
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.62
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 27.9926
You May Also Like!
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 39.3679
Spinach Artichoke Dip
This popular Mexican variation of Spinach and Artichoke dip can make your traditional appetizers taste all the more delicious. As you make this fabulous delectable dish, feel yourself being in Mexico making one of the most popular dressing of the region. Chef... - 102.196
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 94.7374
Spinach Onion Dip is indeed a healthy brew. This prepare-in-a-jiffy dish is rich with the flavor of frozen spinach, yogurt and onion. I prefer this spinach-onion dip less spicy, however you can increase the spice factor as per your taste by varying the... - 34.8142
The Home Grown Gourmet - Artichoke Dip
A simple and delicious appetizer that is perfect for game day, your next party or just enjoyed as a starter course. This cheesy vegetarian delight is sure to be a crowd pleaser! - 101.096
A delicious cheese dip that can be served as a appetizer or just for a snack. This can be served with tortilla chips, pita bread, pita chips, or whatever sounds good to you. Super easy! - 107.582
Hummus With Cookin' Greens
Rinse chickpeas (if canned) Combine chickpeas, spinach, tahina, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor, sprinkle with salt and pepper, puree to consistency of choice. Taste, add more lemon juice or oil to personal preference. Serve with pita... - 28.7519