- » Spinach Dip
Spinach Dip Recipes
Spinach dip is a green colored, healthy, and savory dipping sauce that is made from frozen or fresh spinach, and several other ingredients which may consist of artichokes, cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and seasonings. ... More »
Hot Spinach-artichoke Dip
This delicious warm cheesy and creamy dip is probably one of our favorites that appears frequently on holiday party tables, pot-lucks and gatherings. Watch Lynn share her favorite recipe of this classic from Southern Living. This is unbelievably easy and so... - 137.287
Baked Spinach Dip
This delicious spinach dip takes just a few ingredients and it's great for holiday parties and get togethers! - 130.627
Spinach Dip With Beans And Sour Cream
Would you like to try out a new dip recipe? Watch this video to learn how to make two different spinach dips. Both the recipe are simple, nutritious, and great in taste. In fact, you can mix a little of both dips to make a third new one! Watch this video and... - 117.108
Spinach And Coconut Milk Cheese Dip
Holidays are around the corner, so why not make a tasty treat to make them special. See this excellent video which shares an amazing African dip recipe. The video is impressive and great way to make a flavorful spinach, peanut and cheese dip. Prepare this... - 113.265
Spinach And Beans Anti Aging Dip
Looking for a delicious and healthy dip that you can whip up within seconds? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty spinach dip that is 100% vegan. What's more, it has anti aging properties. Watch to know more! - 94.2163
Blended Anti Aging Vegan Emerald Spinach Dip
Looking for a simple recipe for a tasty dip that is vegan, very healthy and will go well with almost everything? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 81.5519
Quick Spinach Dip
Hosting a party and confused about the dip to serve? This one goes just perfect with your plan. Watch the chef prepare this Quick Spinach Dip the can be served with your favorite appetizers. Try it today. - 62.5845
Spinach Dip In Rye
1.Wash and drain spinach.
2. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
3.Mix together spinach, mayonnaise, onion soup mix, lemon juice, yogurt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
5.Cut a bowl from the center of the loaf of bread.
6. Make 1 inch cubes of... - 45.7878
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 42.9896
Spinach Dip Crescent Wreath
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Turn upside 10-ounce custard cup at the center of ungreased large cookie sheet.
3) Take out dough from 1 can and keep dough in 1 piece. Do not unroll. (Keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator.)
4) Using... - 42.5265
Spinach And Cream Cheese Dip
Spinach Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8654
Garlicky Spinach Dip
Perfcet garlicky flavor and a beautiful green color makes this Garlicky spinach dip interesting to have it with any snack of your choice. Garlicky spinach dip gives a good company to all your meals. With taste it also provids nutrition and what else you can... - 40.5419
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 40.5169
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 40.3454
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Cut onions into 1-inch pieces.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add green onions.
Top with cover; process until chopped.
Remove cover; add cottage cheese and yogurt.
Top with cover; process 1 minute or until smooth.
Remove top; add spinach, lime... - 39.3814
1.In a blender, blend spinach, green onions, parsley, dill weed, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, thyme and salt.
2.Once done refrigerate the mixture overnight.
3.Serve cold with favorite fresh vegetables. - 39.213
In small saucepan combine torn spinach leaves, parsley, water, green onion, and tarragon.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 minute.
Drain vegetables, discarding liquid.
Puree vegetables; stir in yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and... - 38.3856
1. Using a wire whisk, in 1-quart shallow microwav-able casserole combine milk and flour, stirring until flour is dissolved. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until mixture thickens.
2. Stir in cream cheese... - 38.3452
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work bowl.
Add onion pieces and parsley to work bowl and process until chopped, using on-off pulses.
Drain thawed spinach, then squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
Add to work bowl with lemon juice, sour cream,... - 37.7516
Low Calorie Spinach Dip
Drain spinach well.
In a medium bowl mix spinach with yogurt.
In a blender container puree cottage cheese with enough milk to make of consistency of sour cream.
Add to spinach mixture with parsley, green onions, mayonnaise, dill, seasoned salt and pepper; mix... - 37.5605
Artichoke Spinach Dip
Artichoke Spinach Dip is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.4292
1) Wash and drain the spinach thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients and combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 37.3118
Artichoke Spinach Dip
carrot sticks, celery sticks and/or baked tortilla strips, for serving Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place spinach in paper towels and squeeze out excess liquid.
Transfer spinach to a food processor and add the sour cream, Parmesan, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella,... - 36.9679
Artichoke Spinach Dip
Saute the onion in butter.
Over low heat, add other ingredients in the order given, except Monterey Jack cheese, mixing well and blending after each addition.
Season to taste with crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
Turn into microwave dish.
Top with... - 36.4297
Hot Spinach Dip
1) In a microwave safe bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, carrots, cream, onion powder, dill and pimiento.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film.
4) Cook in microwave at high for 5 minute or until hot, stirring twice whil... - 36.2475
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Spinach Dip With Crudites
1) Cook the spinach, drain well and finely chop the leaves..
2) Drain the water chestnuts and chop them.
3) Mix the yogurt, sour cream, salad dressing and vegetable soup mix together.
4) Stir in the chopped spinach and chestnuts into the yogurt... - 36.0565
Party Spinach Dip
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Transfer cottage cheese to a bowl, and set aside.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels until barely moist.
Add spinach, water... - 35.786
Creamy Spinach Dip
1) In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise and sour cream to combine.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Serve with assorted cut up fresh vegetables. - 35.7564
Spinach And Cream Cheese Dip
Combine cream cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Stir in mayonnaise and soup mix.
Gently stir in spinach. - 35.7161
Hot Spinach Dip
In food processor, blender or electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese and sour cream; process until smooth.
Stir in spinach, ham, Parmesan cheese and green onions.
Cut 1-inch slice off top of bread; reserve.
Remove bread from inside loaf, retaining a 3/4-i - 35.3298
Defrost and drain uncooked spinach.
Place all ingredients in blender.
Blend to make a smooth paste.
Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Serve with Wheat Thins.
Serves 8 to 10. - 34.9308
Garlic Spinach Dip
In a saucepan cook frozen spinach according to package directions, then drain well.
Place garlic in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process for 5 to 10 seconds or till minced.
Add the cooked spinach, milk, salt, and hot pepper... - 33.9281
Thaw and squeeze all moisture from spinach.
Place in food processor.
Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to blend seasonings. - 33.2394
Warm Spinach Dip In A Bread Bowl
COMBINE spinach, Swiss cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces.
Spoon filling... - 32.2796
Spinach And Chestnut Dip
Squeeze excess liquid from the spinach.
In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and soup mix.
Then stir in the spinach, water chestnuts and green onions.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 2 hours.
Stir before serving. - 32.1316
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.841
Spinach Dip In Cabbage
Spinach Dip In Cabbage is a fine side dish. Spinach Dip In Cabbage gets its taste from mayonnaise mixed with sour cream flavored with lemon juice. - 31.8083
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight. - 31.6279
Seasoned Spinach Dip
This Spinach Dip is a healthy accompaniment to your rice and pasta dishes. Try this greens condiment with any other dishes you find suitable. Do you have any suggestions for this Spinach Dip ? - 31.5601
Blend all ingredients together well.
Refrigerate overnight before using.
Good with celery, carrots, cauliflower, etc. - 30.6699
Easy Spinach Dip
This spinach dip is a green and georgous dip made with sour cream and mayonnaise base. Combined together with green onions and water chestnuts, the spinach dip is great for spicy grills or fries. - 30.2761
1. Thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze to remove all excess liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not browned. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a... - 29.9729
Light Spinach Dip With Water Chestnuts
Process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
Place in medium bowl and set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Add spinach and remaining ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate about 3... - 29.8174
Minted Spinach Dip
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl all the ingredients for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer the dip to a small bowl, cover, and chill until ready to serve - 29.4335
Party Spinach Dip
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese. Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Drain spinach; press between paper towels until barely moist.
3. Add spinach, water chestnuts, and... - 28.8217
Spinach Mushroom Dip
Cook spinach and drain well.
Drain and pat dry mushrooms.
Blend spinach and mushrooms in food processor.
Add sour cream and Italian dressing and process until blended.
Stir in water chestnuts and chill well. - 28.5854
In a blender or a food processor, blend spinach, sour cream, and mayonnaise until mixture is smooth.
Add soup mix, water chestnuts, and onion.
Blend just until mixed through.
Let stand for 2 hours before serving, to allow flavours to blend.
To serve, pour... - 27.951
Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.9581
This Spinach Dip tastes yummy ! Try it out with your favorite vegetable dippers and you'll simply love them ! Feel free to comment about the Spinach Dip here ! - 25.8166
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 24.7667
Spinach Dip (for Fresh Vegetables)
If fresh vegetables are in your menu, you gotta try this spinach dip for sure. Rich with the flavors of mayonnaise, onion and spinach, this spinach dip is pretty easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of the yummy and rich spinach dip. - 24.5265
Extra Special Spinach Dip
In medium bowl, blend vegetable soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Stir in spinach and water chestnuts; chill. - 24.2536
Mix all ingredients with electric mixer and refrigerate overnight.
Use for dipping raw vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, celery, zucchini, and cucumbers. - 23.0573
In a large bowl microwave spinach and break into small pieces with a fork.
Add picante sauce and chilies (including liquid) and microwave for two minutes more.
Cube the cheese, add to mixture, and return to microwave for four minutes or until cheese is... - 22.9047
Splendid Spinach Dip
In a medium bowl combine yogurt, spinach, onion, mayonnaise and vegetable soup mix; mix well. - 21.6077
Spinach And Cheddar Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 9 to 12 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until Cheddar cheese is melted and mixture is warm.
2. Serve warm with bagel chips or crackers if desired. - 21.511
Hasty Party Spinach Dip
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add remaining ingredients. - 21.365
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 0
Super Bowl Special / Easy Spinach Dip
Learn how to make this delicious and warm baked spinach dip with cheese. Absolutely perfect for any kind of party. Ready in no-time and goes well with chips,crackers, baguettes or whatever else you may prefer. - 0
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0
Spinach Dip Recipes By Category