- » Spinach Dill
Spinach Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach dill recipes.
Spinach And Dill Raita
1. In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves and dill and add a tablespoon of water Place the pan over a medium flame and blanch the spinach for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted.
2. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Place the spinach on a paper towel pat... - 38.7801
Rice Baked With Spinach, Feta And Dill
This rice bake with spinach, feta and dill is a flavorful and healthy meal that can be prepared in an hour. Cooked and mixed with onion and spinach and flavored with garlic, feta cheese and dill, the rice is baked in a casserole dish and can be served with an... - 38.4987
Spinach Dill Dip
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Blend thoroughly until mixture turns smooth.
3) Season as required and keep refrigerated.
4) Use as required. - 38.4792
You May Also Like!
Dilled Spinach Meatballs
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Press to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 32 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 10-inch... - 45.4765
Greek Spinach Pie
In skillet cook onion and dill in hot oil till onion is tender.
Squeeze excess water from spinach; add to skillet.
Cook till heated through; keep warm.
In large saucepan melt the 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir... - 45.8158
Spinach Almond Casserole
Prepare Sesame Vegetable Topping as directed.
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Press excess moisture from spinach.
Heat Oil in medium saucepan.
Add onion and celery.
Saute over moderate heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, salt,... - 42.7499
Seafood Spinach Pasta Salad
To make dressing, blend oil and vinegar in a bowl.
Mix in remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Mix before serving.
Place pasta in bowl.
Toss with red onions and set aside.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush cut side of... - 43.7101
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 40.189
Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a large skillet, bring the broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice, and salmon steaks to the boiling broth. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the salmon just flakes... - 36.6931
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 41.2501
Summer Squash With Dill Sauce
Celebrate this summer with healthy and delicious summer squash. This impressive video shows an elegant recipe that would surely be a great summer delight. So watch this video to enjoy the summer squash with a flavorful dill sauce. - 119.582
Boil spinach in stock 10 minutes.
Puree with green onions, parsley and dill.
Dissolve stock base in water, blend with seasonings, spinach mixture, cream and sherry.
Adjust seasonings and arrange thin slices of cold cooked lobster around edge of... - 39.6184
Spinach Dill Recipes By Category