- » Spinach Chicken
Spinach Chicken Recipes
How to make Spinach Chicken Spinach Chicken is an Indian side dish prepared using spinach, chicken, yoghurt and onions. Spinach Chicken, also known as Saagwala chicken or Saag chicken, is very high in protiens. It ... More »
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Chicken In Spinach
Clean and cut the chicken.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire.
Add the chicken and keep stirring till it begins to stick to the bottom.
Put in all the spices and two onions.
Cook till it begins again to stick to the bottom of the pan and add the tomatoes or... - 46.4618
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.4573
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 45.4362
Bow Ties With Chicken And Spinach
1) Take a large pot and boil water with 1 teaspoon salt in it. Add the pasta and cook following package directions. Drain cooked pasta in a colander.
2) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and heat oil and butter in it over medium-high heat. Add... - 45.0451
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Chicken And Spinach Crepes
For sauce, combine mushrooms, carrot, leek, and water.
Cover; simmer 5 minutes.
Do not drain.
Combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Stir into vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in sherry and 1/2 cup of the... - 42.9181
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 42.4948
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 42.2206
Chicken & Spinach Rice
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In 2-quart casserole, combine 2 tablespoons butter and rice and vermicelli.
Microwave at High for 4... - 40.7182
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.8351
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.682
Skillet Cooked Chicken With Spinach
1 Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side.Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in milk,broth and onion.
2 Cook for about 5 minutes turning chicken occasionally ,until onion is tender.
3 Add spinach and... - 38.1862
Chicken And Spinach Ramekins
Blend the chicken and spinach.
Fold in the eggs one at a time.
Blend in the cream and herbs.
Butter six ramekin dishes with the butter.
Fill each dish with an even amount of mixture.
Place the dishes in a shallow baking pan.
Fill with water around the... - 36.589
Chicken With Spinach
1. Heat the oil with the curry leaves in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the diced onion for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the mixture on to the onions, stirring... - 35.9329
Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach
Try this Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach. An easily prepared recipe, this Cream Of Chick Pea With Spinach is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 35.0754
Chicken With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan over a low heat. Add the garlic pulp and fry for about 30 seconds.
2. Add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, salt, defrosted spinach and sliced mushrooms and... - 34.5463
Chicken Spinach Phyllo Rolls
1 For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine chicken, cheddar cheese, spinach, cream cheese, walnuts, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Set aside.
2 Unroll the phyllo dough; cover with plastic wrap. Remove 1 sheet phyllo; brush lightly with some of... - 34.5022
Chicken Dijon With Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
Add garlic; cook and stir just until golden.
Combine broth and mustard.
Pour over chicken.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to... - 33.7889
Savory Chicken With Mushrooms & Spinach
In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and mushrooms, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in savory... - 27.849
Chicken Spinach Bake
Chicken Spinach Bake is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Chicken Spinach Bake; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 27.0314
Savory Chicken With Chanterelle & Spinach
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken until done; remove and keep warm.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook spinach and Chanterelle, stirring frequently, 3 minutes.
Stir in sa - 24.7611
Spinach Chicken Recipes By Category