- » Spinach Cheese Stuffed Egg
Spinach Cheese Stuffed Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach cheese stuffed egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach cheese stuffed egg recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Eggs
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Finely chop spinach and set aside.
Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise; remove and mash yolks.
Combine mashed egg yolks, finely chopped spinach, parmesan cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in milk... - 33.9147
Egg Roulade With Spinach Feta Stuffing
1. For the egg layer Heat oven to 350°F. Butter a 15 1/2- by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan. Line with 20-inch-long sheet of parchment paper, allowing 2 inches to hang over each end; butter parchment lightly.
2. Mix butter, bake mix, cream, egg yolk, Parmesan,... - 38.2829
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 47.0573
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
Remove the yolks from the eggs and put in a small mixing bowl.
Add the cheeses and spinach.
Beat the mixture until it is smooth.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg and then pile back into the egg whites.
Sprinkle over the cayenne. - 30.1941
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 37.815
Mushroom Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
1) Halve the spinach , thaw at room temperature or in a microwave and drain well.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Rinse and dry the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, then stir into the spinach... - 38.5634
Onion Stuffed With Spinach, Walnuts And Cream Cheese
1.Peel the onions
2.Cut a slice off the top of each onion about 1/3 inch (1 cm) from the top.
3.Boil the onions in salted water for 15 minutes.
4.Drain the onions
5.Set aside to cool
6.When the onions have cooled, squeeze each one. This will... - 41.3819
Ravioli Stuffed With Spinach And Ricotta Cheese
Blanch the spinach and chop it fine.
Mix the spinach with Ricotta cheese.
Add salt, freshly ground black pepper, 10 g of the Parmesan cheese and 1 egg.
Make a dough of 3 eggs, flour and semolina.
Knead and roll out into lasagne sheets.
Spread the sheet and... - 39.183
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 125.276
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Squash
Place squash on a rack in a large pan over about 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam over high heat until tender-crisp when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Immerse in cold water to cool; then drain.
Using a spoon, scoop seeds and pulp from each squash half to... - 42.9961
Pancakes Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese And Spinach
1. Combine the milk, soda water and salt in a jug. Combine the eggs and flour in a large bowl and beat vigorously, adding the milk and water mixture at the same time. Beat until you have a smooth creamy texture and set aside for 30 minutes to thicken.
2.... - 31.6977
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, garlic, onion, cottage cheese, feta, egg, lemon zest, flour, oregano, and pepper.
3. Place the fillets on a work surface. Dividing evenly, spread each... - 36.3913
Flounder Rolls Stuffed With Cheese And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
3. In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the scallions and chop finely.
4. Place the spinach between several sheets of paper towels and squeeze it as dry as possible.
5. In a medium-size... - 36.5759
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach
Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach is an amazingly delicous side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Tomatoes & Creamed Spinach; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.4564
Stuffed Manicotti With Ricotta And Spinach
Combine the ricotta cheese, egg, spinach, onion, Parmesan cheese and half the mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Stuff the uncooked manicotti shells with the filling and set aside.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; whisk in the... - 44.5155
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the mushrooms and chop off the stems retaining the caps.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9-inches and melt the margarine in it.
4) Add garlic and soften it over medium to high... - 45.2584
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Simmer the zucchini in a little water, salted, until barely tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain' and cool.
Cut in half, lengthwise and carefully scoop out pulp and sesds, leaving an even shell.
Invert on paper towels and allow to drain thoroughly.
Drain the cooked... - 40.4913
Spinach Stuffed Cumin Crespelle
1. Prepare the crespelle. In a large bowl, combine flour and milk; mix lightly.
2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cumin and salt, and add it to the flour mixture. Add spinach and butter. Beat until smooth. Let rest for at least 1 hour. When ready to... - 38.9735
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 47.7082
Spinach Stuffed Meat Roll
My family just loves this Spinach Stuffed Meat Rolls. My kids finish off, I dunno how many Spinach Stuffed Meat Rolls in a jiffy. They adore it! - 39.1746
Spinach-and Ricotta-stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut off their tops.
With the handle end of a small spoon, scrape out seeds and partitions, being careful not to pierce the sides of tomatoes.
Salt the cavities and set tomatoes upside down on a paper towel to drain for 30... - 44.386
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 43.9827
Spinach Stuffed Angler
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a food processor, chop angler flesh and spinach into fine pieces; season with salt and pepper. Add eggs, one by one and stir well after each addition. Dribble the cream over this, then spread mixture over... - 35.6193
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. For Seasoning – in a bowl mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the spinach, ricotta cheese and egg. Mix well.
4. Add in the onion, salt and pepper. Incorporate all... - 0
Spinach And Cream Cheese Parcels
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a food processor, place the cream cheese and switch the processor on at a low speed.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients gradually, keep increase the speed all the time.
4) Cut the... - 40.8626
Spinach Stuffed Artichokes
1) Cut stems and free outer leaves from artichokes.
2) With a knife chop 1 inch from tops and snip off sharp leaf tips.
3) Brush the cut edges with lemon juice.
4) In an 8x4x2-inch loaf dish arrange the artichokes.
5) Add water.
6) Cover... - 42.6428
Spinach Stuffed Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To make the filling, put the spinach, cheese, egg substitute, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, and salt in a food processor; pulse until cheese is evenly distributed and the mixture is chunky.
3. Stuff the cavity of... - 30.2867
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, cooking oil and salt for about 6 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain again.
5) To prepare the filling, remove... - 48.0261
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) As per the directions on the package, cook the spinach. Drain by placing in a colander and allow spinach to stand till it is cool enough to be comfortably handled. Use hands to squeeze the spinach and remove any extra water. Keep aside.
2)... - 42.2489
Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
In an 8-quart stockpot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until "al dente"; drain.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 49.6928
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Turn mushroom caps over in butter and arrange in a greased baking pan, cup side up; set aside.
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves... - 42.2856
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 49.2541
Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain in colander and press out water with back of a wooden spoon. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 33.0809
Spinach-stuffed Turkey Breast
Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spinach-Stuffed Turkey Breast; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.3488
Spinach Stuffed Sole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a mixing bowl stir together egg white, croutons, cottage cheese, carrot, and cocktail sauce.
Stir in the drained spinach.
Spray four 10 ounce custard cups with nonstick spray coating.
Line cups with fish fillets,... - 37.8805
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
Preheat oven to 350°F Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, sage, oregano and thyme.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine spinach, cheese and... - 45.7972
Rolled Roast With Spinach Stuffing
Cover roast with clear plastic wrap; pound with a meat mallet to 1/2- to 3/4-inch thickness.
Spray a skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the skillet till tender and all mushroom liquid has evaporated.
Stir in spinach, egg... - 46.3213
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Trim ends from zucchini, halve lengthwise, and cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain, reserving liquid.
Hollow out the insides slightly and discard pulp.
Wash and chop spinach and cook until limp; drain thoroughly and chop again until finely... - 39.1462
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spinach Stuffed Manicotti recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.9696
Spinach Stuffed Round Steak
For stuffing, in 1-quart casserole combine spinach, 2 tablespoons green onion, and butter.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 3 minutes till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in egg, Parmesan cheese, and marjoram.
Trim excess fat from meat.
Pound to... - 43.7291
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage And Spinach
Lay the pork roast out flat, fat side down, and decide whether you can fill it and roll it like a jelly roll or whether you must cut some of the meat from the center so that you have room for a stuffing.
Wash, chop, and quickly fry the spinach in olive... - 41.8456
Spinach Stuffed Flank Steak
Pound each steak with meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness; set aside.
Combine egg, spinach, cheese, sage, salt, and pepper; stir in soft bread crumbs.
Spread spinach filling over steaks.
Starting from narrow side, roll up each steak as for jelly roll; tie with... - 43.5988
Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffing: In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add spinach, parsley and basil; cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until spinach wilts and moisture evaporates.
Remove... - 44.6048
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 45.4276
Spinach-stuffed Flank Steak
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is definitely the recipe for you. Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak is a filling and delicous dish that you will fall in love with. Try it! - 44.5893
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.6924
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Spinach Orzo Stuffing
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Slice the lamb between each rib, cutting almost but not completely to the bottom. Form the racks into half circles and place... - 34.1812
"I may never use ground meat in my peppers again," said Fran Parisi, Grace Parisi's mother, when she tried this super-flavorful sausage-stuffed version. Another revelation: Smaller Italian frying peppers are much easier to brown in a skillet than the typical... - 35.0535
Spinach Cottage Pie
Line (9-inch) pie dish with pastry.
Press excess liquid from spinach.
Spread in pastry-lined dish.
Fold cottage cheese, sugar, salt and poultry seasoning into beaten eggs.
Pour egg mixture over spinach.
MICROWAVE 25 MINUTES on '8', or until set.
Let... - 35.9295
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 101.151
Stuffed Shells Florentine
Stuffed Shells Florentine is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Stuffed Shells Florentine dish wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.4249
Preheat oven to 375°.
Cook spinach and drain very dry.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion and shallots for 3 minutes.
Add to spinach.
Crumble Feta cheese and mix with spinach.
Beat together eggs and Ricotta cheese.
Mix in lentil sprouts and... - 42.3051
Spinach And Cheese Casserole
1. Grease a slow-cooker or a crock pot generously with butter.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients
3. Turn the mixture into the slow cooker and dot with remaining butter.
4. Cover the pot with its lid
5. Slow cook the on HIGH for about... - 37.4783
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
In stockpot, cook shells al dente according to package directions.
Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in saucepan, cover tightly, and steam about 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Drain, let cool, and chop finely.
In bowl, place... - 40.2565
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Stuffed Onions Florentine
Stuffed Onions Florentine is a delicious dish that can steal the limelight of any spread. My children love this yummy dish and they demand for it every week. Try the Stuffed Onions Florentine yourself. - 41.3683
Pierce package of spinach several times.
Place on paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes, or until spinach can be separated.
Combine eggs, milk, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, stuffing mix, and spinach.
Spread mixture evenly in a greased 1- to 1... - 30.1271
Zucchini Filled With Spinach And Ricotta
Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Place the shells in a medium size saucepan with enough boiling water to cover.
Cook for 4 minutes or until just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 44.5113
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Spinach Dressing (best Ever)
Try this alluring Spinach Dressing recipe. An easily prepared chilled recipe, this Spinach Dressing is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 43.4369
Sunday Supper Stuffed Shells
Cook and stir 3 whole garlic cloves in hot oil in large skillet over medium heat until garlic is browned.
Add veal and pork.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
Combine spinach, parsley, bread crumbs,... - 40.1825
Combine ingredients, mix.
Make into walnut sized balls.
Freeze on cookie sheet for 1 hour.
Put in plastic bag, freeze.
When ready to use, put on cookie sheet still frozen.
Bake 8 minutes at 350°. - 31.7203
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Shells With Ricotta Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat ricotta, prosciutto, and egg together in a large bowl.
Stuff approximately 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture into each shell and place in a baking pan large enough to hold the shells.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 to 20... - 28.156
Turkey Spinach And Mashed Potato Roll
1 In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes and garlic for about 12 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the potatoes, garlic, and reserved cooking water to the saucepan and mash... - 33.7126
Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients to make stuffing.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and the milk until butter is melted.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, into buttered 6-inch skillet.
Tip pan to make... - 46.8693
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 44.644
You'll simply love this Stuffed Manicotti recipe. A rare combination of veal, sausages, and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 43.1367
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 46.9946
Remove wrapper from spinach box; place box in a flat baking dish, and pierce with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH for 7 to 11 minutes or until done.
Combine remaining ingredients; add spinach, and mix well.
Spoon mixture into a 1-quart casserole; cover with... - 26.9234
In a saucepan cook the spinach and the dried onion according to spinach package directions.
In a mixing bowl combine the spinach mixture, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in beaten eggs and melted butter or margarine.
Shape into 1 inch... - 37.5988
Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Simmer, partially covered, for 45 minutes.
Puree the sauce in a blender or food processor.
Strain and set aside.
Saute onions in olive oil and... - 42.1209
1) Take the spinach box and remove the wrapper.
2) Keep the box in a flat baking dish and slightly pierce with a fork.
3) Microwave for 11 minutes at high.
4) Take the remaining ingredients and put spinach.
5) Mix the mixture and... - 42.6523
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Spinach balls can be partially baked for 10 minutes,... - 43.6835
With a fork, punch holes in spinach box and place on a paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add drained spinach.
Shape into walnut-size balls.
Arrange 10 balls at a time on a paper plate or... - 38.925
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
If necessary for handling, chill thirty minutes.
Form into one-inch balls and place on baking sheets.
Freeze until firm.
Store in plastic bags until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place balls on baking sheets... - 41.6025
Combine all ingredients except sauce in large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Cover and refrigerate or freeze until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set balls on ungreased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15... - 37.0706
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Herb & Cheese Filling
Remove casing from sausages and break up meat.
Add onion and saute in oil.
Add egg, spinach, bread crumbs, salt, rosemary, thyme, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
Divide into 8 portions and roll each in a crepe.
Place seam-side down in a buttered... - 36.8955
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 45.2844
Spinach Cannelloni is an amazing Italian main dish with the spinach and cheese stuffed in tubular pasta or cannelloni covered with oodles of cheeses as ricotta, Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano. Well made cannelloni cannot be achieved without some... - 110.973
Stuffed Chicken In Phyllo
Pound the chicken 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Saute the spinach and onion in olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir the cream cheese into... - 43.34
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 40.7162
Lamb And Spinach Manicotti
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a saucepan, brown lamb and onion, drain, and keep aside.
3) Stir in tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper.
4) Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5) In a skillet, melt butter, and stir in onion... - 41.2009
Appetizer Spinach Balls
Mix all ingredients and chill for one hour.
Shape into one inch balls (no larger) and bake immediately or freeze on a cookie sheet.
Store frozen balls in a plastic bag.
Bake 15 minutes at 325°F, or 30 minutes if frozen. - 31.9678
1. Combine broccoli, spinach, and onion in 3-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 14 to 17 minutes, or until done. Stir halfway through cooking time to break apart. Drain very well.
2. Beat eggs in 2-quart casserole. Stir in soup, mayonnaise,... - 30.8027
Wash spinach and cook in saucepan with small amount of water for 10 minutes; remove from liquid and chop.
Sprinkle some of liquid over bread crumbs.
Cook sausage in heavy skillet, covered, for 10 minutes.
Remove sausage and add onions to fat in skillet; cook... - 40.9382
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Shiitake Mushroom And Spinach Manicotti
Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and garlic, and saute until mushroom liquid is absorbed.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a large bowl.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter... - 45.3958
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 39.0587
When I told my mom that I was writing a book on casseroles, she immediately began digging into her old file box of handwritten recipes and gave me one for broccoli-spinach casserole. But the instructions were so wacky we couldn’t make heads or tails of it.... - 41.7798
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 46.2467
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 109.483
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 32.2024
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
Combine meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Line sides and bottom of 9 x 5- in.
loaf dish with two-thirds of meat mixture.
Place spinach packages in oven.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until warm.
Drain spinach thoroughly.
In medium bowl,... - 43.1811