- » Spinach Cheese Square
Spinach Cheese Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach cheese square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach cheese square recipes.
Spinach Cheese Squares
Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add parsley, dillweed and spinach; stir.
Cover and cook over low heat until spinach is wilted and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain spinach mixture, using a fine sieve... - 39.2024
Spinach Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Cook onion in the oil until soft.
3) Add about 1 1/2 cups of milk and heat it.
4) Take a cup and combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup milk. Add to the hot... - 44.9031
Spinach And Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter baking pan.
Saute onion in oil for about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Mix together the spinach, cheeses, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, pepper, and onions.
In baking pan, lay 1 sheet of pastry and brush sparingly with a little... - 46.5769
Baked Spinach With Mozzarella Cheese
Place 4 bread slices in a square 9-inch casserole.
Arrange 4 slices of cheese over bread.
Cook spinach in a small amount of salted water until thawed.
Drain and spread over cheese slices.
Top with pizza sauce, remaining bread and cheese slices.
Combine milk... - 41.0904
Spinach Cheese Fish Bake
Arrange fish squares in a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook frozen spinach according to package directions; drain.
Combine drained spinach, cheese soup, milk, and nutmeg.
Heat; spoon over fish in baking... - 33.9289
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Spinach Noodles With Feta Cheese
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 9 inch... - 45.4183
Spinach And Cheese Lasagna
Cook the lasagna according to package directions.
After draining, lay the pieces out in a single layer on foil or plastic wrap.
Cook the spinach according to the package directions, adding the crushed garlic to the cooking water.
Drain well; discard the... - 45.1712
Spinach Feta Strudel
1. Remove packages of strudel leaves from the refrigerator at least three hours before using.
2. Wash the spinach in several changes of water. Dry it and cut into two-inch lengths. Cook it in oil until wilted. Drain. Brown the onions in the salt butter.
3.... - 39.9403
Greek Spinach And Cheese Turnovers
In blender or mixer bowl combine egg, onion, and feta cheese; beat to combine.
Add cream cheese; combine well.
Add spinach and seasonings; mix just until blended.
Chill 1 hour phyllo dough Phyllo must be handled with great care, since it is very delicate and... - 44.9747
Spinach Cheese Tqrta
Preheat oven to 400°F In medium bowl, thoroughly combine corn muffin crumbs, butter, 2 teaspoons basil, salt and pepper.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform or square baking pan.
Bake 12 minutes; cool on wire rack.
In medium... - 46.6313
Spinach Dumplings In Cheese Sauce
Cook spinach and drain well.
Whisk soup and 1 1/2 cups milk together in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Add the next four ingredients.
When cheese melts, taste for... - 40.3913
Spinach Cheese Pie
Wash spinach; drain and chop.
Cover and cook with just the water that clings to the leaves until tender, about 3 minutes; drain.
Mix spinach, feta cheese, cottage cheese, onion, parsley, dillweed and salt; stir into eggs.
Brush bottom and sides of oblong... - 37.7194
Baked Spinach And Cheese Dumplings
1 Put the spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg substitute, whole-wheat flour, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the nutmeg in a food processor and process until the mixture forms a paste. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and refrigerate, covered, until... - 31.1631
Cheese & Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine crumbs, beef, onion, eggs, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into a 12-inch square.
Distribute spinach over meat to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle... - 45.5486
Cheese And Spinach Noodle Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles until cooked, drain.
3) In a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking... - 46.4206
Sardinian Ravioli With Cheese And Spinach
1. Sift together flour and salt in a large bowl, make a well in the centre, break in eggs, mix with your fingers. Knead well, sprinkle little water if needed, make a soft dough, wrap in a grease proof paper or cloth. Keep in the refrigerator for 30... - 45.6734
Spinach Cheese Square Recipes By Category
Spinach Cheese Square Dish: