- » Spinach Cheese Quiche Ball
Spinach Cheese Quiche Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach cheese quiche ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach cheese quiche ball recipes.
1. Combine flour, salt, and shortening in medium bowl. Mix lightly with fingers or pastry blender until texture of soft bread crumbs. Sprinkle ice water over dough. Toss gently until dough will form a ball. If if s too dry, add 1 tablespoon ice water. Wrap... - 35.3147
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
Light Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
Combine flour and salt.
Combine oil and water; stir well.
Add oil mixture to dry ingredients, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill 30 minutes.
Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness between 2 sheets of heavy-duty... - 44.841
Blend all of the ingredients.
Form into a ball and roll out on a floured surface.
Do not overwork the dough.
Place circle of dough in a pie pan.
To prevent the edge around the top from becoming too brown, place foil over the edge while it bakes.
In a... - 43.5385
Spinach And Vegan Bacon Quiche
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika and thyme.
3. Add Earth Balance Butter and Earth Balance Shortening and mix adding 1 tablespoon cold water (about 1/2 cup) at a... - 109.525