- » Spinach Cheese Pizza
Spinach Cheese Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach cheese pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach cheese pizza recipes.
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Whole Wheat Pizza With Spinach Cheese And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 1 0-inch nonstick skil-I let, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden.
Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper andcook, stirring... - 45.002
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Pizzas
In small bowl, combine garlic and olive oil; in a separate bowl, season spinach with salt and pepper.
Set both aside.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness, forming a 12- by 16-inch rectangle; then cut dough in half, forming two 12-... - 44.9327
Cheese And Spinach Tortilla Pizza
Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet.
Brush oil evenly over tortillas.
Bake at 450°F 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Spread sour cream evenly over tortillas; top with spinach, tomato and olives.
Sprinkle Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Parmesan che - 29.2264
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Two Cheese Spinach Pizza
1 Preheat the broiler. Microwave the spinach according to the package directions. Coarsely chop the spinach, place in a medium bowl, and stir in the artichokes.
2 Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until... - 25.5294
Cheese And Spinach Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, blend together all the 3 cheeses and garlic.
3. For white sauce – In a medium bowl, mix together milk, heavy cream, cheese and garlic. Season with salt and set aside.
4. Spread... - 0