- » Spinach Cheese
Spinach Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach cheese recipes.
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 126.063
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 101.151
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 49.1351
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Spinach Cheese Bake
1. In a 1-cup measure, take bread crumbs.
2. Add 1/4 cup butter.
3. Heat on High until butter is melted, about 1 minute.
4. Stir until crumbs are well coated with butter.
5. In a 1-1/2-quart covered dish, cook spinach on High for 6... - 48.2523
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 48.2033
Spinach With Eggs And Cheese
1. Wash fresh spinach with cold water and remove centre rib from the leaves.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. In a saucepan, boil water and when the water starts to boil, place the eggs in it.
4. Boil for 2 minutes, then rotate and boil for... - 48.1193
Spinach Cheese Roulade
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 3 teaspoons margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually blend in milk; return to heat.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened; cool slightly.
Stir in Egg... - 47.7323
Danish Feta And Spinach Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a grater or using the shredding disc of the food processor, shred the Cheddar.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions finely.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the Feta,... - 46.7614
Spinach Cheese Tqrta
Preheat oven to 400°F In medium bowl, thoroughly combine corn muffin crumbs, butter, 2 teaspoons basil, salt and pepper.
Press into bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform or square baking pan.
Bake 12 minutes; cool on wire rack.
In medium... - 46.6313
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375° .
2) Take a skillet and brown ground beef in it, stirring to crumple the meat.
3) Stir in onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to this and cook until vegetables are soft.
4) Pour in... - 46.4371
Cheesy Spinach Pizza
1.Steam or microwave spinach until tender.
Drain and set aside to cool.
2.Place bran and water in a mixing bowl.
Stand 10 minutes, then stir in oil, flour, nutmeg, pepper to taste and one third of the cooked spinach.
3.Turn mixture out onto a lightly floured... - 45.7146
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
Cheese With Spinach
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; rinse leaves well.
Place leaves, with water that clings to them, in a 3 to 4 quart pan.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted .
Transfer to a blender or food processor and whirl... - 45.1325
Whole Wheat Pizza With Spinach Cheese And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 1 0-inch nonstick skil-I let, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden.
Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper andcook, stirring... - 45.002
Spinach Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it. Cook onion in the oil until soft.
3) Add about 1 1/2 cups of milk and heat it.
4) Take a cup and combine cornstarch with remaining 1/2 cup milk. Add to the hot... - 44.9031
Sardines With Spinach And Cheese
1. Blend flour, salt, and pepper butter melted atop a double broiler.
2. Mix in Worcestershire and milk and stirring constantly, cook above boiling water, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix in ½ a cup of cheese and cook until cheese melts.
4. Heat... - 44.5806
Spinach Cheese Puffs
In a saucepan, bring the milk, butter and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating... - 44.4428
Spinach Cheese Bundles
In small bowl combine flour, margarine, and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Form dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and chill' for... - 43.9856
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles
Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles is love by many across the world. Spinach Cheese Phyllo Triangles gets its lovely taste from spinach mixed with cheese and eggs. - 43.3157
Cheesy Topped Spinach
1 Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole.
2 Remove the stems from spinach.
3 Thoroughly wash the leaves.
4 Tear into bite-size pieces.
5 In a large saucepan, place the spinach without water.
6 Cook covered over high heat for 3... - 43.1391
1. Clean spinach leaves thoroughly.
2. Remove stems from it and chop leaves and stems separately.
3. Take a wok or a skillet and pour oil in it. Add spinach stems, onion, and garlic until onions become translucent.
4. Stir the preparation in cook rice... - 43.094
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 43.0506
Spinach Cheddar Squares
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, onion flakes, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly into bottom of lightly greased 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish.
Top with 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and spinach.
Pour egg... - 43.0156
Baked Spinach With Cheese
Baked spinach with cheese is a a fresh spinach recipe made with cheese. Spiced with nutmeg and paprika with garlic for flavor, the baked spinach with cheese also has onions in it. savory and healthy, this spinach side can be served with fish, meats or veggies. - 42.6558
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Spinach Cheese Tarts
Fit crepes into greased muffin cups, forming fluted tart shells.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter.
Add flour, toss to coat, and set... - 42.4089
Spinach Cheese Puff
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 Trim the crusts fromthe bread.
4 On the prepared baking dish, arrange 6 bread slices.
5 Sprinkle cheese over the bread.
6 Drain the spinach well,... - 42.2631
Spinach Cheese Puffs
Saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Add spinach, from which as much water as possible has been drained.
Simmer with the onion over a low flame, stirring occasionally, until most of moisture is evaporated.
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot... - 42.1157
Crespelle Crepes Filled With Cheese And Spinach
FOR GETTING READY
1) Get the oven preheated first.
2) In a blender, puree the milk, eggs, flour and melted butter to form a smooth batter.
3) In a 9-inch greased nonstick pan, add 1/4 of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread it around evenly.
4)... - 42.0277
Spinach And Cream Cheese Parcels
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a food processor, place the cream cheese and switch the processor on at a low speed.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients gradually, keep increase the speed all the time.
4) Cut the... - 40.8626
Spinach Cheese Bake
In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter; blend in flour until smooth.
Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes.
Gradually stir in milk; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in cheese until melted.
Add spinach, bread crumbs,... - 40.8235
Feta Spinach Squares
Place the margarine or butter in an 8" X 8" baking dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and stir to combine.
Stir in the spinach, cover with a lid, and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
In a medium bowl,... - 39.9419
Cheese Spinach Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Place contents of rice and seasoning packets, mushrooms, mustard and salt in 2-quart casserole.
In a large saucepan, combine water, spinach, onion and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over rice mixture and... - 39.8352
Spinach Cheese Ring
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Thoroughly combine spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, caraway, salt and pepper.
Spoon into 9-inch glass pie plate with small glass inverted in center; heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes or until almost... - 39.6928
Cheesy Spinach Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook spinach and squeeze out excess moisture after draining well.
3) Attach a shredding disc to the food processor bowl with shredding side up and grate cheese... - 39.5581
Cheesy Spinach Rice
Cheesy Spinach Rice tastes nice. The cheese enhances the taste of Cheesy Spinach Rice. Cheesy Spinach Rice is an easy to make dish. - 39.3217
Spinach Cheese Bake
Mix together the spinach, cheese, rice, salt, catsup, horse-radish, and melted butter.
Turn mixture into greased 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake in moderately slow oven (325°) for 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Turn out on platter and garnish with slices of... - 39.307
Spinach Cheese Squares
Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Add green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add parsley, dillweed and spinach; stir.
Cover and cook over low heat until spinach is wilted and tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain spinach mixture, using a fine sieve... - 39.2024
Spinach With Cheese
This spinach with cheese recipe is a cooked and baked spinach recipe made with eggs and milk. Herbed with parsley, this spinach and cheese makes a great and nutritious side for almost any meal. I love the mingld flavored of the fresh greens with cheese and... - 39.1176
Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add 1/2 cup cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Chill for 15 minutes or until partially set.
Turn mixture into bowl; whip until fluffy.
Fold in spinach, cottage cheese, celery and chopped onion;... - 38.7565
Spinach Cheese Ring I M
In bowl, combine spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, caraway seeds and pepper.
Spoon into 1-quart glass ring mold.
Cover with plastic wrap.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 7.
TO COOK BY TIME: Cook at MEDIUM 4 to 5 minutes, or until almost set.
TO COMPLETE:... - 38.6468
Cheese Spinach Timbales
In a medium-sized bowl combine all ingredients except hard-cooked egg slices.
Lightly grease 8 (6-ounce) heat-resistant, non-metallic custard cups (coffee cups may be substituted).
Place slice of hard boiled egg in bottom of each custard... - 38.494
Two Cheese Spinach Bake
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, eggs, milk, butter, onion, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and cayenne until combined.
Fold in spinach and Monterey Jack cheese.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a... - 38.1316
Cheesy Spinach Pinweels
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spread the dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press down the perforations to seal.
4) Smear the dough with cheese leaving 1/4 inch edges.
5) Cover with spinach leaves.
6) Roll each rectangle beginning from... - 38.0758
Spinach Cheese Melange
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly... - 37.7811
Spinach Cheese Pastries
To make the pastry dough: With a fork combine cream cheese and softened butter.
Cut in the flour.
Work with hands until dough holds together.
Place on waxed paper, form into ball, and chill overnight.
Roll out dough 1/3 inch thick with floured rolling pin on... - 37.4403
Feta Spinach Filo Logs
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion, stir over heat until tender, remove onion. Add spinach to remaining oil, cover, cook until softened, drain, squeeze out excess liquid. Combine onion, spinach, eggs, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese and parsley in a bowl... - 37.4084
Cheshire Cheese Spinach And Watercress Salad
1. Mix the oil and mustard in a large salad bowl with salt and black pepper to taste. Add the red onion, stir well, then allow to marinate while you prepare the oranges. The onion will soften and release a rosy colour into the dressing.
2. Peel the oranges... - 37.1808
Spinach With Cheese
Put the spinach in a large saucepan.
Pour over enough water just to cover the spinach.
Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and place the pan over moderately high heat.
Bring the water to the boil.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook the spinach for 10 minutes.
Drain... - 37.1269
Spinach Cheese Strata
Spread bread with butter.
Arrange buttered slices in single layer in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheeses.
Combine milk, eggs, spinach, salt and pepper in large bowl; stir well.
Pour over bread and cheese.
Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours... - 36.8629
Spinach And Cheese Dumpings
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the onions and saute till they become transparent.
Add the tomato concasse and stir until thick.
Then add the tomatoes, capers and the olives.
Check for seasoning.
Add oregano and... - 36.5806
Spinach Cheese Croissants
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, sour cream,... - 36.4116
Spinach Cheese Dumplings
Wash and trim the spinach and cook it, covered, in its own juices.
Drain very well, chop finely and allow to cool.
Mix the cottage cheese, egg yolks, half the Parmesan cheese, the salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
Add the cooled spinach and the... - 36.2749
Cheese And Spinach Rissoles
1. Place the spinach in a saucepan and heat gently until thawed, stirring occasionally. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cook gently for about 4 minutes until fairly dry. Place in a sieve and press out all the moisture.
2. Turn the spinach into a bowl... - 36.2736
Spinach Cheese Puff
Trim crusts from bread.
Arrange 6 bread slices in a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle cheese over bread.
Drain spinach, and squeeze tore move excess liquid.
Arrange spinach and mushrooms over cheese; place 6 remaining bread slices on... - 35.1698
Spinach Cottage Cheese Salad
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Add radishes, onion, and French dressing; toss lightly.
Add yogurt and marjoram to cheese; blend.
Arrange 6 mounds of cheese mixture on spinach.
Garnish each mound with olive slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 35.1369
Spinach Cheese Crepes
Thaw frozen spinach and drain well, squeezing out excess liquid. Set aside.
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir in flour, pepper and nutmeg. Cook about 1 minute or until bubbly, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in milk.... - 34.7213
Feta And Spinach Orzo
1. Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle flour over mixture; cook 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in broth;... - 34.0177
Spinach Cheese Fish Bake
Arrange fish squares in a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook frozen spinach according to package directions; drain.
Combine drained spinach, cheese soup, milk, and nutmeg.
Heat; spoon over fish in baking... - 33.9289
Cheesy Spinach Gratin
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
Coat two small oval gratin dishes with nonstick spray; set aside.In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, egg substitute, onion, Jarls berg, flour, and oregano.
Divide the mixture between the prepared dishes.
Sprinkle with... - 32.9399
Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese
Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese is one of the choicest stir fried recipes I have tried my hand at. This Stir Fried Spinach And White Cheese is filling and hearty as well Get going! - 32.1362
Spinach Cheese Tart
Prepare pastry shell; partially bake only about 8 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Remove pastry shell from oven to a wire rack and reduce oven temperature to 375Â°F.
Meanwhile, combine spinach, cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter; mix... - 32.0409
Cheesy Topped Spinach
Remove stems from spinach.
Wash leaves thoroughly; tear into bite-size pieces.
Place spinach in a large saucepan (do not add water); cover and cook over high heat 3 minutes.
Return spinach to pan; add half-and-half, salt, and pepper.
Cook over low... - 32.0139
Spinach And Cream Cheese
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
Combine butter and cream cheese in small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly.
Add spinach, salt, and pepper.
Spoon into a 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15... - 31.6082
Spinach Cheese Moulds
1. Trim the stalks from the spinach leaves. Rinse the leaves under running water. Pack the leaves into a saucepan while still wet, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted - they will cook in the steam from the wet leaves (do not overcook). Drain well and... - 31.3426
Spinach & Cheese Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place phyllo shells on a large, flat baking sheet.
Stir together remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and spoon into shells.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are lightly browned. - 30.683
Cheesy Spinach Potatoes
Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain, cool slightly.
Cut top from each potato, scoop out inside pulp and mash well.
Place spinach in dry pan, cook until thawed and all liquid evaporated.
Add cheese, shallots, nutmeg and mashed potato to spinach, mix... - 28.1858
Two Cheese Spinach Pizza
1 Preheat the broiler. Microwave the spinach according to the package directions. Coarsely chop the spinach, place in a medium bowl, and stir in the artichokes.
2 Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until... - 25.5294
Spinach & Cheese Omelette
Prepare Basic Omelet, adding basil and thyme to the batter during blending for additional flavor.
Cook omelet according to Basic Omelet instructions, using spinach and cheese for the filling. - 22.2525
Cheesy Spinach Burgers
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 8 patties.
2. Grill or broil until done. Serve, if desired, on hamburger buns. - 21.751
Spinach Cheese Recipes By Category