- » Spinach Calzone
Spinach Calzone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach calzone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach calzone recipes.
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 123.785
1) Into a cup, dissolve the yeast in water and honey and leave to rest for two minutes
2) Into a bowl, add in the flour and salt and yeast mixture and knead to form a smooth dough
3) Cling wrap and allow to rise for an hour
4) Into a frying pan, add... - 48.7927
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
You May Also Like!
Mini Spinach Calzones
Try out this Mini Spinach Calzones for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! I simply love dish which is believed to be a popular European dish. Dish is always prepared with Spinach as the key ingredient. Even though dish is a Snack I relish it... - 43.0434
The spinach calzone recipe is a easy and and nutritious recipe for making calzones. These stuffed dough pockets filled with spinach, cheese and egg mix seasoned with galric and flavored with basil are great as a side in a meal or as a snack. Calzone can be... - 46.9946
Dicksta teaches us how to make spinach calzones that everyone will be wagging their tails for. - 0
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.22
Prepare dough for pizza crust.
While dough is rising, prepare filling: In a large skillet, saute onion in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
Add spinach to skillet and cover pan. Steam over low heat for a few minutes until... - 40.5249
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 44.8731
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Spinach Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a cookie sheet and sprinkle it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium bowl and combine together all filling ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
4) Unroll the dough and cut in 6 equal squares.
5)... - 48.6752
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 43.3842
Potato, Onion, Spinach, And Goat Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir the water, sugar and yeast to dissolve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the olive oil, 2 cups flour and salt with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture... - 45.4185
Spinach Calzone Recipes By Category