- » Spinach Burrito
Spinach Burrito Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach burrito recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach burrito recipes.
Here is a quick and nice idea for a breakfast. The chef in the video makes some burritos for his breakfast. Watch the video for the recipe. - 96.5273
Creamy Potato Spinach Burrito
1. In a shallow plate, add in the potatoes, garlic, parsley and fresh mint leaves. Toss well.
2. Add in the lemon zest, orange juice, salt and pepper and toss again.
3. Drizzle in half of the extra virgin olive oil and mix. Stir in the spinach and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Beef And Salsa Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Season beef with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through. Remove from... - 30.3865
Beef And Bean Burritos
1. Stack tortillas; wrap tightly in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, salsa, chili... - 36.6717
Beef And Salsa Burritos
In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
Season beef with chili powder, cumin, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through. Remove... - 25.8262
Vegetable Cheese Burritos
1. Combine the chopped greens, tomato, feta, onion, bell pepper, garlic and vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of the oregano over the surface of the skillet. When the oregano is fragrant and just beginning... - 28.0205
Easy Breakfast Burrito
Sara Foster partners up with Mission Foods to show you the versatility of tortillas by making an easy breakfast burrito. - 104.013
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Potato, Egg And Smoked Sausage Breakfast Burrito
So here's one of my easy breakfast burrito creations. I make this burrito when I'm on my way out the door so I can get my day started right. It's also great for the kids before they leave for school. You can use any kind of sausage or turn this into a... - 0
Garden Style Burritos
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, mushrooms, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and zucchini.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add the tomatoes and broccoli.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or... - 43.1881
Burrito And Chicken Florentine Omelet
1. In a pan melt butter and toast pepper onion and chicken sausage.
2. In another pan, melt butter and sauté garlic, onion and cooked potato dices.
3. Cut the toasted chicken sausage into pieces and add into the pan followed by... - 101.82
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 23.0047
Spinach Burrito Recipes By Category