- » Spinach Bread
Spinach Bread Recipes
Spinach bread is basically an artisan bread which is chiefly used in making Italian sandwiches. Regarded as an appetizer, it can be served with chicken, lamb, sliced tomatoes, mushroom stew, Boston lettuce and pasta ... More »
Spinach Basil Bread
If you are looking for a healthy way to have bread, here is one of the ways! Make your bread with spinach, basil and pine nuts and have a healthy and nutritious breakfast with every bite. This recipe video demonstrates the recipe step by step, watch it! - 126.521
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the excess water from spinach.
3) With paper towel, squeeze and dry the spinach.
4) Make half slices of the rolls across the length.
5) Spread 1/4 cup of the butter on each haves.
6) In a 1-quart... - 44.4533
Spinach Bread is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Spinach Bread dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5241
Sausage Spinach Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray.
3) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage.
4) Dain off the fat from the sausage.
5) In a bowl, mix together half the beaten egg and spinach, reserve the other half.
6) Roll 1... - 39.7979
Zesty Spinach Bread
In medium skillet, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender, about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add spinach, Worcestershire sauce and pepper; mix well.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over bread; top with tomato and sprin - 27.1161
You May Also Like!
Spinach Tomato Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes, garlic, cold water, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 1 0 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash the... - 44.0198
Warm Spinach Dip In A Bread Bowl
COMBINE spinach, Swiss cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces.
Spoon filling... - 32.2796
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 111.137
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Fresh Spinach Fettuccine With Bread Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of the oil and saute the garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the breadcrumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden; be sure the garlic is well-distributed and not clumped somewhere among the crumbs.
Allow the... - 43.0634
Savory Bread Pudding With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute. Spoon into a... - 37.0794
Spinach Squares Hollandaise
Cook frozen spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Cook chopped onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Combine beaten eggs and milk.
Add bread crumbs, ham, cooked onion, spinach, and seasoned salt; mix well.
Spread... - 39.7314
These Spinach Rolls are yummy ! I make them easily for brunch or for a light dinner ! Make these Spinach Rolls for your family and see them lap them up eagerly ! Feel free to suggest about this dish here ! - 38.1203
Spinach Tomato And Onion Quick Bread
Spinach Tomato and Onion Quick Bread is a beautiful accompaniment to winter soups and stews and summer salads. It makes a lovely bread course when entertaining and can even be used to make sandwiches! - 0
Spinach Bread Recipes By Category