- » Spinach Boston Lettuce Salad
Spinach Boston Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach boston lettuce salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach boston lettuce salad recipes.
Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette
I always make more of this Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette as my family members have always liked the ingredients. Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette Salad is definitely worth the trouble you take to prepare it. A very refreshing... - 32.225
Spinach And Lettuce Salad
Wash spinach and lettuce well, then drain and break into pieces of desired size.
Crisp in refrigerator.
Combine spinach, lettuce, scallions, oil, vinegar and salt.
Toss until all the greens are lightly coated with the dressing. - 29.6408
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing is a different kind of salad with dressing. This Spinach Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing sounded so good that I wanted to share it with everyone. So do make it! - 29.9081
Betty's Tangy Citrus Salad
Here is a unique citrus raisin salad that would definitely impress your guests. Watch this interesting video that shares this excellent salad recipe which is also an awesome way to serve an appetizing salad. The video is truely inspiring and you would... - 113.681
Betty's Essential Fresh Garden Salad
Who doesn't like to enjoy a refreshing garden salad. Take a look at this video that presents a recipe with fresh leafy greens, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. The salad looks so tempting and really gorgeous. See this video and give it a try..... - 112.239
The Ladies Who Lunch Warm Spinach Salad
1. Dressing: In small saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, until onion is softened but not browned, 2 minutes. Stir in remaining dressing ingredients. Remove from heat. Keep warm.
2. Salad: Arrange some of the lettuce... - 40.3232
Green Salad Italian
Green Salad Italian is another favorite salad of mine. I learnt this Green Salad Italian when I was doing my graduation in Italy. Have never forgotten it since! - 31.94
Caesar Salad is a delicious salad version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.476
Mixed Braised Salad With Goat Cheese
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To the skillet, add the onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium heat, cook this mixture for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir as required in between.
4) Now, add the... - 49.1785
Mixed Green Salad Bowl
1. Wash salad greens with water and dry in a salad dryer or using paper towels.
2. Trim off the ends and discard any discolored leaf; keep in a crisper.
3. Break the salad greens except watercress into bite size pieces; measure 3 ½... - 47.5216
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
Salmagundi Salad Bowl
1. In a jar that has tight-fitting lid , put together all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to mix; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a skillet, slowly heat oil and garlic; add bread cubes, and sautÃ© until golden-brown on all... - 47.7586
Place watercress in large bowl. Tear lettuce leaves into pieces and add to bowl with endives. Add apple slices and cantaloupe balls; season well.
Mix together vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and sugar in small bowl. Season well and pour over... - 33.4294
Garden Salad Bowl
1) Core the lettuce; break the leaves in bite-size pieces.
2) Tear the spinach leave in bite size pieces.
3) Break chicory to measure 2 cups.
4) In a bowl place together lettuce, spinach, chicory, cucumber and radishes.
5) Cover bowl; refrigerate until... - 41.6455
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 37.6859
Slice mushrooms thin and put in small bowl.
Combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt and pour over mushrooms.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Put lettuce and spinach in salad bowl.
Add mushroom mixture and... - 34.8292
Tossed Green Salad
Sprinkle wooden salad bowl generously with salt.
Cut clove of garlic in half and rub cut sides in salt then all over bottom and sides of bowl.
Add salad greens to bowl and grind pepper over them generously.
Sprinkle lavishly with paprika.
Toss... - 38.656
Onion Radish Salad
1. Tear the lettuce and spinach into bite-size pieces; place in a salad bowl. Top with the onion rings and sliced radishes.
2. Pour French dressing over; toss lightly until greens and vegetables are coated. - 26.9618
Caesar Salad Noel
In a medium bowl, stir together the mustard, anchovies and garlic.
Using a wire whisk, stir in the buttermilk, cheese, parsley, broth, vinegar, oil and lemon juice.
Stir until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, spinach, radishes and... - 35.2102
Raspberry And Dried Cherry Salad
1) Wash the Bibb lettuce,radicchio, leaf lettuce and spinach thoroughly and drain and tear the leaves into small Chill, if you wish, until ready to use.
2) For preparing raspberry vinaigrette :Mash raspberries by pushing them through a... - 48.2934
Garden Salad Flambe
Cook the pattypan and crookneck squashes, green beans, and peapods in boiling salted water till tender; drain, cover, and chill.
Line a serving platter with greens.
Top with vegetables, Tomato Ice Cups, and bacon curls.
Prepare Creamy Dijon Dressing; pour... - 40.321
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.1404
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 35.8978
Bean Sprout Lunch
1. Put the salad greens in the bottom of a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle the watercress and celery over the greens.
2. Divide the surface area of the salad into fifths and arrange cucumber slices in one section, then the eggs, cheese, chicken, and sprouts in... - 29.6553
Maude S Green Salad
Rinse and crisp the salad greens.
Break iceberg lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Carefully pat iceberg dry on towel.
Place in large plastic bag.
Add 1 T. (15 mL) Italian dressing.
Shake lightly until all leaves are covered.
Place in strip on medium platter or... - 34.3958
Enjoy this refreshingly delicious Sardine Salad. Use this simple recipe and taste it for yourself. - 29.7279
Mixed Green Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
This Mixed Green Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is an ideal partner dish at lunch for the weight watcher! The greens and buttermilk are going to help in keeping you slim. Try the Mixed Green Salad with Buttermilk Dressing for your next meal and tell me if... - 22.2706
In a bowl, mix vegetables.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In an airtight container, mix dressing ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Pour dressing over vegetables. - 37.4277
In a large serving dish, arrange fruit and vegetables decoratively.
Mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over fruit and vegetables. - 28.321
Moon In June Salad
Moon In June Salad combines together all its ingredients for a zesty flavor. Moon In June Salad is top on my list of favorite salads. Just the right one! - 29.7917
Not Just Another Tossed Salad
1. In a pan, add garlic oil to saute shrimp until pink.
2. Refrigerate the shrimp.
3. Tear spinach and lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces.
4. In a bowl, combine all the vegetables and bacon together and toss well.
5. For making the dressing, beat... - 44.8289
Break lettuce into bite-size pieces.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Pour hot bacon grease over all.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and croutons.
You may substitute home-grown lettuce or add fresh spinach for color.
May be prepared ahead of time,... - 39.7808
Refreshing Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
In a glass bowl, arrange a bed of spinach and lettuce.
Nestle fruit and ham on top.
When ready to serve only, pour raspberry dressing over salad. - 33.734
Tossed Cusk Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon peel, juice, mustard, and garlic.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
If necessary, stir in 1 to... - 38.6359
1. Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
3. Place asparagus and next 8 ingredients in a... - 32.2369
Marinated Pork Chops
Put the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic in blender and blend to a smooth paste (about 1 minute at high speed).
Combine paste with remaining ingredients except the pork chops and mix well.
With a fork, prod holes in the chops and put them in the... - 44.0526