- » Spinach Basil Salad Pine Nut
Spinach Basil Salad Pine Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach basil salad pine nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach basil salad pine nut recipes.
Basil Chicken Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Combine chicken, celery, green onions, and basil in a medium bowl.
Add mayonnaise mixture, and toss gently.
Place 1 cup spinach on each individual salad plate.
Spoon chicken mixture over spinach.
Sprinkle each serving... - 38.007
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE, combine the oil, vinegar, basil, and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
FRY THE PANCETTA in a small skillet until crisp.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, beans, feta, pine nuts,... - 39.5567
Spinach Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. In a blender or food processor combine 1 cup spinach, basil, cheese, garlic, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add oil and 1 tablespoon water; cover and blend... - 35.6025
Cauliflower Spinach Toss
Spread nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes).
Discard tough stems from spinach.
Plunge leaves into cold water to clean; lift out, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Place in a bowl and add... - 44.2855
Spinach Cauliflower Toss
Spread nuts in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes).
Place spinach and cauliflower in a bowl.
Peel, pit, and slice avocado.
Dip avocado slices in lemon juice to coat.
Add to vegetables.
Combine oil,... - 39.3206
Zesty And Healthy Spinach-pesto Fettuccine
Fell like indulging tonight but sacred of the weight-hurting calories? Try this yummy spinach pesto and fettuccine dish. It's so velvety and creamy that you will feel that it's bad for you, but surprisingly it isn't. Pesto add a touch of welcoming flavor to... - 109.681
Fettuccine Garden Salad
These Fettuccine Garden Salad were awesome. I made this Fettuccine Garden Salad out of pure instinct and was delighted with the result. This dish is going to taste great! - 28.9813
1. Start by washing the spinach and parsley, then spin-dry in a salad spinner
2. In a food processor, blend half the spinach and parsley along with the remaining ingredients, till the mixture is smooth
3. Now add remaining greens and... - 38.0254
Mediterranean Corn Salad
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; mix well.
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend olive oil, vinegar, lemon peel and garlic.
Pour over corn mixture; toss gently.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Serve on... - 38.536
Pesto Potato Salad With Fresh Greens
Is your meal incomplete without a scrumptious salad? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare Pesto Potato Salad with Fresh Greens. The salad is high on both nutrition and taste. Don’t miss out on this one. - 99.0676
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 45.7077
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 43.8823
In food processor, process all ingredients at once until no large pieces remain.
Serve at room temperature over hot pasta of your choice.
It can also be used on pasta salad served at room temperature. - 33.3991