- » Spinach Artichoke Pizza
Spinach Artichoke Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach artichoke pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach artichoke pizza recipes.
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 34.7304
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 44.8731
Two Cheese Spinach Pizza
1 Preheat the broiler. Microwave the spinach according to the package directions. Coarsely chop the spinach, place in a medium bowl, and stir in the artichokes.
2 Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat until... - 25.5294
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Grease the pizza pan with olive oil, using a paper towel.
3. Place the dough and roll it out to the size of the pan, using your palm.
4. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the dough, leave ½ inch... - 111.072
How To Make Pizza From A Can
The Can. It's your go-to when you're out of groceries, feeling lazy, or a novice in the kitchen. Many think that foods like Spaghettios are as gourmet as cans get, but did you know you can make an entire pizza out of canned foods? Watch as Brit shows her... - 106.093
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684