- » Spinach Apple Cheese
Spinach Apple Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Apple Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Apple Cheese recipes.
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 26.2661
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Flaming Sherried Eggs With Shrimp Apple And Spinach
In a large bowl beat the eggs with the cream, cilantro, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
Set the mixture aside.
In a medium skillet heat the butter and saute the apples, shrimp and chives for 1 minute.
Add the spinach.
Pour the sherry into the skillet and... - 38.4543
Galaxy Cheese Balls
Many people complain vegan recipes are not so good in taste. But I can assure you that you would really love this vegan cheese ball recipes. - 17.7856
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 125.547
Sift the 1 cup of flour into a bowl.
Beat in half the salt, the egg and half the milk, then the cream and 1 tablespoon oil.
Heat a little oil in a crepe pan.
Pour in one-eighth of the batter.
Cook for 1 minute, then turn over and cook for 30 seconds.
Cook the... - 41.8264
Springtime Sweet-savory Spinach-pecan Salad
Why go for a prepackaged salad when you can toss up a tasty, healthy, speedy salad right at home in minutes. Flavorful and elegant, Betty's spinach-pecan salad comes loaded with fresh spinach, pecans, apples, red bell peppers, and cheese. A little sweet, a... - 107.738
Glazed Ham And Spinach Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) In a large bowl mix milk, egg, catsup, mustard, salt and pepper thoroughly.
3) Add crumbs and let stand for 5 minutes.
4) Combine meats, 2 tablespoons onion and parsley well.
5) To prepare Spinach Filling,... - 46.2169
Spinach Chicken Sausage Strata
Cook the sausage until brown and crumbly; drain.
Squeeze the spinach dry.
Saute the onion until tender.
Cut the bread into 12 thin slices and trim the crusts.
Arrange half the bread slices, slightly overlapping, in a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Toss... - 42.301
Spinach Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, in a mixing bowl, combing all the ingredients for the salsa and mix well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator or leave outside for 1 hour to allow all the flavors to blend together.
2. In a small bowl, blend together the butter... - 45.3419
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.5269
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 116.425
Vermont Cheddar Apple Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; butter a 13" x 9" x 3" ovenproof dish. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, thinly coat one side of each bread slice. Cut each slice into 4 triangles, making 32; line the dish with 16 triangles, buttered-side-up.
2. In a... - 34.5599
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 107.097
Spaghetteroni And Cheese
I wanted Mac and Cheese, but I also wanted Spaghetti. So I combined them. I’m so glad I did. - 113.479
Luscious Potato Crepes
Mash cream cheese and flour together.
Beat in eggs, cheese, grated potatoes, pepper and parsley.
Add sufficient cream to make a thick batter.
Heat oil in small frying pan.
Pour in 1 tbsp (15mL) batter; move pan to spread batter over base.
Brown both sides.
To... - 35.628
Liquidise tomatoes and spinach.
Pass through sieve separately.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and fry onion.
Cook for five minutes.
Add half of the onion to tomate puree and rest to spinach puree.
Add salt and pepper to both.
Add chilli sauce to tomato puree... - 38.5892
Picnic Tortilla Pinwheels
Cook bacon according to package directions. Lay out tortillas and spread each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 1 1⁄2 bacon slices, apple and spinach in each tortilla and roll tightly.
Cut into thirds and serve, securing with toothpicks, if... - 23.7145
Place the oven rack in the lowest position and preheat the oven to 500° F.
Sprinkle a large baking sheet with the cornmeal, center half the dough on top, and pat into an 11-inch round.
Leaving a 1-inch border, sprinkle with half of the cheese.
Spread the... - 37.5294
Spinach and cheese filled raviolis can make great and healthy lunch or dinner recipe. This spinach and ricotta cheese filled raviolis are served with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh basil along melted butter and grated parmesan cheese. Simple yet elegant... - 112.883
In a nonreactive stewpot, saute the onions and garlic in die olive oil until translucent.
Cut the eggplant into 1-inch cubes and add them to the pot.
Slice the pepper into 1-inch-square pieces.
Crush the tomatoes.
Add the peppers, tomatoes, apple juice or... - 44.6964
Pasta With Shrimp And Zucchini Patties
1. Dice the apple and drizzle the maple syrup. Broil in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil, sauté the garlic for a few minute.
3. Add in the grape tomatoes and canned tomatoes, sauté for few... - 118.317
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Cobb Salad And Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
1. For the Vinaigrette: In a saute pan on high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Set aside
2. In the same pan, add garlic and shallots and caramelized.
3. Once done, move to a bowl with the bacon. Add in the apple cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar... - 120.837
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
A stuffed and rolled pork tenderloin may look difficult but it is really easy! Also called butterfly, don’t be afraid to give it a try; not only is it a gorgeous way to serve tenderloin, it’s wonderfully delicious and healthy! - 0
Protein Packed Spicy Turkey Quesadilla
What could be more appealing than a tasty turkey quesadilla that simply sets your tongue on fire. So all those spice lovers, should surely have a go at this one. You could use any meat of your choice and just relish every spicy bite. - 0
Are you looking for some great ingredient suggestions that you can add to your sandwich? Watch this video now, Chef shares some of his favorite ingredients for sandwich. - 43.571
Mashed Potato Soup
This "Mashed Potato Soup" is a great way to use up left over mashed potatoes. It features Carrot, Turnip, Radish, Mashed Potatoes (of course), Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Bari Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. - 128.125
Italian Stuffed Zucchini
Cut the ends off the zucchini, then cut each piece in half crosswise, making 2 equal lengths.
Using a melon bailer or an apple corer, scoop out the seeds and pulp, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
Set aside the hol-lowed-out zucchini and reserve 1/4 cup... - 41.1824
A delicious soup featuring pork roast and an abundance of fresh vegetables. You can switch up your meat choice to customize your dish. Top with bacon, chives or croutons. - 117.721
Healthy Vegan Pizza
For all the pizza lovers, here's a fantastic pizza recipe minus the extra calories. Watch chef Heather prepare this totally divine Vegan Pizza and that too without the extra fat. This recipe is a must try, watch it now. - 103.37