- » Spinach Appetizer
Spinach Appetizer Recipes
Spinach Appetizer is a savory low-carb treat of spinach variety which can be made with eggs, all-purpose flour, butter, chopped spinach, baking powder and cheese. Variation can be made to the spinach appetizer by ... More »
Spinach Cheese Swirls
When you are planning to serve something healthy yet delicious appetizers to your guests, these spinach cheese puff swirls are just the right choice. You can prepare it on any day, as most of the ingredients are commonly available in your kitchen. Check with... - 141.056
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to create a savory flan that is great for entertaining or pleasing your family with an amazing veggie meal. - 135.706
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 133.545
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
1. Wash and clean the spinach, cut the broccolini and separate the stems from the florets, set aside.
2. In a large soup pot sauté onions in olive oil until they are translucent.
3. Add leeks and sprinkle sea salt and pepper, sauté for... - 133.182
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 132.112
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon, Eggs And Rosemary Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/ 200 degrees C.
2. Grease a cookie sheet and a pan with canola oil spray.
3. In the greased pan place the bacon slices and cook them until done and crispy.
4. Once done remove and chop the bacons, set... - 131.222
Spanakopita (greek Spinach Appetizer)
Greek Spanakopita Appetizers are a little revamped version of the popular Greek spanakopita. It does take some time to prepare but it is worth the hard work as the end product is delightful and everyone loves its crisp texture. Watch this video to get the... - 130.566
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 129.666
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat until just golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Watch very closely as pine nuts burn quickly. Set aside.
While pine nuts are toasting, clean mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove stems, mince... - 129.166
Spicy Korean Spinach Pancakes
1. In a mixing bowl combine water and egg, mix thoroughly.
2. Add flour, red pepper paste and salt, mix everything together.
3. Chop spinach into bite size pieces, chop green onions into 1 inch pieces and thinly slice the red hot pepper, set... - 127.45
Spinach, Blueberry & Walnut Salad
Here’s a super healthy salad – full of antioxidants and flavor! The balsamic vinegar enhances the berried beautifully and the toasted walnuts really make a difference. - 125.713
Chef Manjula is going to show a recipe that will please audience from all countries. It’s a delicious Indian snack that's not spicy, made with spinach and few other ingredients that can be found easily. Watch the video just to find that the recipe is just... - 125.094
How To Make A Spinach, Beet And Walnut Salad
When you are searching for a healthy and delicious salad, what can be best than the combination of arugula, beet and walnut. This salad presents you a mouthful of tastes like bitter, sweet and tangy. How do you like about that? Watch the video, before you try... - 124.769
Korean Spinach And Clam Soup
Try this healthy Spinach and Clam Soup made in the Korean style. This soup has good health of spinach and little or no fat. Also, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Watch the video for the recipe and directions. - 122.087
Hearty Spinach White Bean Soup
A hearty and healthy soup with spinach and white bean is the ultimate choice for a mild Autumn afternoon. It is a soup, which can be considered as a comfort food for any personal occasion. Go through the video to learn the step-by-step instruction of cooking. - 121.199
with holiday season right around the corner, are you looking out for a quick fix appetizer idea? Then take a look at this spinach stuffed mushrooms recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chicken with spinach and cheese to make an exotic... - 118.356
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Spinach Tomato Soup And Spinach Scallion Soup
Raw food lover’s delight ! A video to prepare a soup made from all natural ingredients in their natural form. Blended to a thick soup, this recipe comes with all the vitamins and goodness that your body needs and in a wonderful, tasty and yummy way. Sure to... - 116.846
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 115.749
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 114.831
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a frying pan, drizzle some oil and pop in the spinach and keep tossing.
2. Put the raisins and pine nuts into the same spinach and give it a good toss.
3. Garnish with a sprinkle of Sherry vinegar.
4. Plate it into a serving dish and... - 113.196
Spinach Salad With Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a blender, add carrot, orange, lemon, fresh ginger, olive oil and blend till smooth. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, put spinach leaves, cranberries, walnuts and ginger orange dressing. Season with salt and toss till mixed.
3. In... - 112.276
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Salmon Spinach Salad From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Prepare a foil and place it on the pizza stone, lightly grease the foil with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Rinse the spinach three times under cold water, drain the excess water and keep the spinach in a colander.
3. Quarter the roma tomatoes... - 111.26
Creamy Potato Soup With Sausage And Spinach
Perfect soup makes a perfect meal. This video help to prepare one of the most creamy and rich potato soup with the unusual combination of spinach and sausages. It has a light smokey flavor and the cream cheese just takes it to a whole new level. Yummy is the... - 109.188
1. In a blending jar pour in water and lemon juice, followed by garlic, green onions and red bell pepper.
2. Blend for a few minutes. Add in the cucumbers make a puree.
3. Stir in the spinach and avocados, blend again.
4. Sprinkle salt, black pepper... - 108.848
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Here is an excellent way to incorporate plenty of fresh vegetables in your diet. Watch this impressive video that presents a super healthy soup recipe that is really easy to make and absolutely flavorful. If you want to feed lot of vegetables to your family,... - 108.501
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 108.275
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease muffin tray and set aside.
3. For filling, in a large mixing bowl, combine spinach, feta cheese, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Place a phyllo sheet on baking tray, and apply oil on it. Place... - 107.676
Asparagus Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Spring is an excellent time to enjoy some refreshing and colorful salad. See this impressive video that offers great tips and displays wonderful techniques to cook and handle asparagus. The salad looks so appetizing and surely a must try… - 107.404
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 106.671
Indian Spinach Tikkas
These spinach tikkas are a perfect balance between health and taste. These are crunchy and delicious spinach cakes with roasted almonds and potato. Spinach tikkas serve as a wonderful appetizer with tomato ketchup or salsa or they can also be used in... - 106.291
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 105.4
Phoenix Spinach Tomato Salad
1. Place a pot on flame, and heat roasted garlic oil in it.
2. Drop spinach in pot and let it sear. Turn off the flame, and let it rest.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked spinach.
4. Sprinkle sunrise seasoning, and add tomatoes in it.
5. Drop... - 105.196
Spinach And Tortellini Salad
1. Place a saucepan on heat, boil water and add tortellini in it. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Strain tortellini, and rinse it with cold water for 20 seconds. Drain.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tortellini, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
4. Throw... - 104.989
What better can a chill winter evening get when served with hot and flavored soup. Watch Chef Caitlin making Bride soup using chicken stock along with spinach and other flavors. Snuggling up in a blanket and having this soup is such a warm delight! - 104.847
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Raw Chunky Spinach Soup
Raw Chunky Spinach Soup is one of the best dishes you can have when on a raw food diet. The herbs add a nice aromatic kick to it. This video will show you the details of this healthy recipe. - 104.612
Beef Tenderloin And Spinach Salad
A satisfying salad is simple to make ahead of time and looks lovely with all of its tasty layers. In this fine video, the chef prepares a highly flavorful, tangy salad that is incredibly simple, yet decidedly elegant. Made with beef tenderloins and spinach... - 102.189
Add more green to your diet! The only way to is to have a soup! Follow this video instruction to the tee and you have one heck of a soup with some salad sticks to much on! - 102.064
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
Egg Drop Soup With Spinach And Mushroom
A soup to make you all warm and cozy. Try this video to prepare a fine variety of egg drop soup with spinach and mushroom. Loaded with Asian delicacy, this is a real comforting soup. This soup is a classic beginning to any Asian-style meal and extremely easy... - 101.231
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 100.766
Steamed Talapia And Spinach
How about a great Italian style meal. In this video, Janet shows you how to prepare a tilapia with spinach. Simply flavored with capers and pepper this is a great recipe that’s ready in minutes. Janet also shows a great side of baby spinach. - 99.8982
Raw Spinach Wraps Stuffed With Vegan Cheese
There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an awesome recipe that is great for a appetizer, snack or... - 99.7292
Spinach Party Balls
Here's a typical spinach ball recipe ideal to be served for parties. Robin makes them often for her parties as they are easy to make following the one bowl method. You should watch the video and definitely try this for any party you plan to host next. - 97.56
Spinach And Bacon Gyoza Wraps
This is an award winning recipe. This is a great appetizer which is a perfect bento too. It is also healthy as it's steamed. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 97.4824
Fresh Spinach, Cream And Nutmeg Soup
One of the best ways to use up that extra bunch of spinach lying in your fridge is to make a hearty soup. Delicious, flavorsome, lovely-green soup packed with iron makes for a good-for-you snack or a heart-warming appetizer. Prepared in half-an-hour, this... - 96.2342
Spinach, Berry & Turkey Salad
Salad lovers will love this video for the tasty hasty salad recipe. The chef makes a spinach berry salad and recommends to use ingredients of your choice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.4792
Seasoned Spinach And Arugula Salad
A highly, flavoury salad that is incredibly simple yet deliciously elegant ! A video to prepare a quick and easy throw-together salad with spinach and arugula which will do wonders in giving you all the vitamins and nutrients you need. Serve it as a side to a... - 95.4734
Vegetable Soup With Ginger, Spinach And Tofu
Ginger spice in soups? Sounds healthy. Here is a video which tells you exactly what you need to do to make healthy soup with ginger and vegetables in it. This vegetable soup with ginger is healthy and good for winters, when you need extra warmth. Try it with... - 95.3152
Quick And Healthy Spinach Salad With Juicy Strawberries
How do you like your salad to be- a compliment to main dish or a healthy meal in itself, a classy healthy dish? Here is a video with spinach and strawberry salad answers to all your queries. It is simple, healthy and classy too. Watch the chef as she tosses... - 93.4721
Bacon Spinach And Egg Salad
Bacon Spinach and Egg Salad will definitely be the complete main dish. It has all the goodness of spinach and onions and the power punch comes in from eggs and bacon. Watch and learn how to make this omelet from this video. Bon Appétit! - 93.4533
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
To made a salad you need a chopping board, a knife, some vegetables and some water. - 80.8701
Simple Vegetable Salad With Spinach, Beetroot And Carrots
Missing some healthy salad in your food and searching for a new and but recipe? This is a video which will help you make a healthy salad with beetroot, spinach and carrots. Isn’t it healthy. Watch the video for the recipe. - 80.5844
Homemade Chicken Stock Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Looking for a tasty and healthy soup recipe that can be whipped up in minutes? Then watch this video by CookingwithCam and learn to make a yummy soup that everyone will fall in love with! - 80.3298
Spinach Balls With Walnuts And Parmesan Cheese
Apparently, Robin can eat a billion of these spinach balls. This recipe makes about 75 balls. They are warm, puffy, eggy spinach balls with walnuts and Parmesan cheese. A very indulgent affair! - 79.1287
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Chef Keith Snow's innovating low calorie spinach artichoke dip is appetizing enough to win your heart at the first shot. This dip would be a perfect accompaniment for any appetizer. Try this interesting and different variation of dip and enjoy the uniquely... - 78.994
Spinach Fritters Or Modified Gotas As Appetizers
Deep-fried fritters have always been irresistible. The spinach fritters are no exception. How often you like to snack on something, but somehow failed to find the right combo. Bhal Dave's spinach fritters are the perfect answer. - 77.3328
Want to host an Italian dinner but confused about the menu? This video may just come handy. Watch it to learn an authentic Italian Gnochhi Verde recipe. The dish is sure to fetch you a lot of compliments. - 75.2792
Sautéed Spinach And Garbanzo Beans
Sautéed spinach and garbanzo beans make a great entrée of a snack for those mid day meals! Vicki shows you how to get this easy dish going in this video though quality of the video is a bit compromised! - 69.5855
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.6381
Spicy Lentil Soup With Spinach
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the celery, garlic, onion, and spices.
3. Saute the mixture, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the lentils and the stock.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil.
6.... - 50.5673
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.7817
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, changing the water several times and add to a large pan with no water, excot the mositure on the leaves
2. Cover the pan and cook for almost ten minues, until tender; shake occasionally
3. Drain the water out and press... - 49.2622
Mixed Braised Salad With Goat Cheese
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To the skillet, add the onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium heat, cook this mixture for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir as required in between.
4) Now, add the... - 49.1785
Spinach Cheese Appetizers
Spinach cheese appetizers is an herbed and spiced spinach recipe. These triangular appetizers are made with spinach and feta cheese wrapped in phyllo dough casings. The spinach and cheese filling is made along with eggs and is baked for indivudual appetizers... - 49.1351
Gourmet Cream Of Spinach Soup
1) Rinse the spinach leaves thoroughly and trim off the tough stems.
2) In a saucepan, combine the spinach, 1 cup water and salt to taste together.
3) Cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the leaves are wilted.
4) Drain the spinach... - 48.8849
Spinach And Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas.
2. In a saucepan, cover the split peas with 2 cups of water and allow to soak for a minimum of 1/2 an hour.
3. Add additional 2 ½ cups water to the soaked split peas and place the saucepan on a medium... - 48.6474
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Pluck spinach leaves and wash thoroughly.
Place spinach in a pan with water over high heat and cook for about 5 minutes till tender.
Drain and puree in a blender.
Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for 1 minute.
Stir in flour and cook for... - 47.9277
Lentil Soup With Spinach
In a large pot, about 7 litres (12 pt) capacity, fry the chopped onions and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the carrots, potatoes, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, clove, thyme and oregano, and sprinkle with pepper.
Stir over a... - 47.8722
1) Tear the spinach leave in small pieces.
2) In a jar, place all the dressing ingredients.
3) Cover the jar with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously.
4) Place the jar in refrigerator, refrigerator until ready to use.
5) In a salad... - 47.8672
Spinach And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until soft.
2. Add the flour and cook to a pale straw colour.
3. Add the stock slowly, stirring well, andsimmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook until tender.
5. Cool slightly and mix in... - 47.8371
Two Way Spinach Salad
1) In a shallow salad bowl, line the bottom with 2 or 3 lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, onions powder, chives, parsley and dill weed.
3) Taste the cheese mixture and adjust the seasoning.
4) Toss the cheese mixture... - 47.7754
Spinach Cheese Roulade
In small saucepan, over medium heat, melt 3 teaspoons margarine; blend in flour.
Cook, stirring until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually blend in milk; return to heat.
Heat to a boil, stirring constantly until thickened; cool slightly.
Stir in Egg... - 47.7323
Cream Of Lettuce And Spinach Soup
1) Into a saucepan, combine the stock, lettuce spinach, rice and mace
2) Cover and bring to a gentle boil
3) Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes
4) Into a food processor, blend in batches for 2-3 minutes until smooth
5) Scrape down the sides of the... - 47.6408
To make the filling: Cook spinach in boiling salted water in saucepan until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain, pressing out excess water.
Combine with 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, mascarpone cheese and salt in bowl; mix well.
To make the... - 47.6297
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
Warm Pasta And Spinach Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, pasta and red onion and keep aside.
2. Into a medium – sized skillet over medium high heat cook bacon such that it gets crisp and transfer it using a slotted spoon to a bowl or a... - 47.4766
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, water, salt, potatoes and onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Stir in the spinach and tomatoes, just 10 minutes before the cooking ends.
4) Take the beef out of the soup and cut it... - 47.3145
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3072
Hot Cream Of Spinach And Scallion Soup
1. Discard spinach steam and wash the leaves in lukewarm water. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a dutch oven saute scallions in butter for 1 minute.
3. Add spinach. Do not add additional water. Cover and let the ingredients cook for 5... - 47.2872
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together spinach, onion and cherry tomatoes and keep it aside.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon until tender-crisp and drain well on paper towels to remove the excess fat.
3) Now crumble into small fragments and... - 47.1479
Spinach And Prawn Souffle
1) Wash the spinach thoroughly and drain well.
2) In a large pan, place the spinach with onion and water.
3) preheat the oven.
4) Cover the pan and let the spinach simmer gently for 3-5 minutes, until the spinach is just cooked.
5) In a... - 47.0894
Cream Of Oyster And Spinach Soup
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 1/2 cups water. Cook the oysters till they become firm. Drain and keep the liquid aside.
2) In a blender, add in the oysters. Blend to get a smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, cook the spinach as per its packet directions. Drain... - 47.0307
Spinach Appetizer Recipes By Category
Spinach Appetizer Course: