- » Spinach
Spinach is a vegetable mainly used as an ingredient in many recipes. It is a plant variety and consists of dark green leaves. This green leafy vegetable is considered one of the healthiest vegetables available to ... More »
Spinach has always had a reputation for being a nutritional powerhouse but has had a reputation for being disliked, especially by children.
Despite the best efforts of parents and the cartoon character Popeye the Sailor to convince children to eat spinach,... - 151.184
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 149.501
Delicious Creamed Spinach
Rocky Barragan is ushering in Holidays with this great recipe for Creamed Spinach. You can congratulate yourself on finding one of the few healthy creamed spinach recipes that everyone loves. P.S - This is vegetarian. Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 139.493
Egg Spinach Scramble
If you want to prepare something unique for your weekend's breakfast, then you should try this recipe. The spinach scramble is a brilliant combination of spinach and egg, which is also loaded with nutritional factors. It is going to be a good start for a nice... - 138.475
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 138.147
If you want to let yourself go and indulge in some calories, Creamy Spinach is for you! In case you want to cut down on the calories, use a low calorie cream or sauce with it. Makes for a great flavor! - 137.168
Creamed Spinach With Mushrooms And Cheese
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s... - 135.743
Seared Scallops Over Wilted Spinach
When your main interests for any food are health and taste, then you should go through this recipe video. The recipe offers a great combination of seafood and greens, which is also loaded with essential nutrients. Moreover, it is very easy to cook up the... - 135.543
Spinach Party Balls
Here's a typical spinach ball recipe ideal to be served for parties. Robin makes them often for her parties as they are easy to make following the one bowl method. You should watch the video and definitely try this for any party you plan to host next. - 128.734
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 127.101
Crispy Spinach Cracklings
A delicious crispy snack with some coffee would make your evening really special. Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a recipe for spinach cracklings. Watch this video and try the recipe at home to impress your guests with a crispy treat! - 126.109
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 125.656
Sauted Spinach With Cranberries And Pinenuts
Sauted spinach with cranberries and pinenuts is a great side dish for festive dinners or even a regular meal. Its healthy, nutritious and the nuts add an extra kick to it. Watch this video for recipe details. - 120.304
Green Pulav With Spinach
Pulav is popular in many regions of South Asia including India with lot of spices and vegetables. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Spinach Pulav with iron and fiber rich spinach along with rice and common Indian spices. Good with a raita! - 119.962
A simple method for cooking spinach that is rich and goes great with a juicy steak. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make creamed spinach using organic frozen spinach. - 118.276
Simple Vegetable Salad With Spinach, Beetroot And Carrots
Missing some healthy salad in your food and searching for a new and but recipe? This is a video which will help you make a healthy salad with beetroot, spinach and carrots. Isn’t it healthy. Watch the video for the recipe. - 118.187
Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts
A delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes! Toni Spilsbury with The Organized Cook will show you how easy it is to make a sauteed spinach to die for this Thanksgiving! - 117.989
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 117.872
Steakhouse Classic - Creamed Spinach
How many times have you craved for that Steakhouse Classic - Creamed Spinach? I know that I've lost count. But here in this video, Chef John shows us how to make this classic in no time. Double thumbs up for this baby! Enjoy! - 117.337
Cucumber And Mango Over Spinach
Do you think cucumber and mango make a good combination? Apparently they do! Not only do they taste great together, but are both great in fighting cancer! Watch the video to learn how to make this delicious looking salad. - 115.426
Kimbap - Making Rolls
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 114.76
Delicious Spinach Pudding
Golden, puffy and eggy - a great spinach side dish that won't make you gag like when you were a kid. - 114.069
Tossed Spinach From Foodland Ontario
Emily Richards and Foodland Ontario bring you this simple recipe for a great Tossed Spinach side dish or salad, that you can enjoy with any number of main dishes. - 113.741
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 112.481
Dahl's Healthy Spinach Salad
Salad is one of the healthiest dishes available. The combination of different vegetables mixed with the delicious dressing makes this salad completely irresistible. Watch Kim Shields prepare this healthy salad step by step and treat your family to this bowl... - 110.226
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 109.484
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.609
Healthy Raw Food Green Drink
1. In a juicer blend the above three ingredients.
2. Collect the extract and have it as it is.
This can be done in a blender as well with addition of little water if desired.
However the juice needs to be filtered through a sieve. - 106.517
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 104.844
Raw And Vegan Green Vanilla Smoothie
A cup of cooked spinach on our plate can taste bitter and very unappealing not only to kids but to most adults as well. Raw spinach leaves, perhaps sprinkled in a salad are much more tasty than cooked ones. Take spinach a step further and make them even more... - 101.752
Blanched spinach is one of the simplest methods and techniques in cooking. Blanched spinach can be used in a number of recipes and salads. It can be flavored and eaten. Blanching keeps the nutrition and color of the greens. - 95.5279
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 90.2747
Indian Cottage Cheese And Spinach
Would you like to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? Try this brilliant spinach and cottage cheese recipe that is totally yummylicious. Do not give it a miss. - 89.3018
Spinach Salad: On The Side #14
This salad is an updated version of the classic recipe. It still has all the great flavor, but a lot less fat. - 88.0226
Spinach And Orange Anti Oxidant Vegan Drink
Worried that age is taking a toll on your health and beauty? Well, then this is just the video for you. Jane shares her recipe for a yummy beauty water that you can whip up within seconds and sip on all day! It is yummy and will definitely help get rid of all... - 84.9696
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This video is a creation of maninthekitchen. You can visit maninthekitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 82.1508
If you are looking for a recipe to control your weight, try Simple Spinach! Spinach is a healthy vegetable which is a rich source of calcium, iron and other important minerals. Spinach has fiber which helps in digestion too! A healthy dish which takes care... - 80.3176
Healthy Spinach Wrap
Healthy spinach wrap is good and balanced food. It also has less calories. This video will show you how to make it in a jiffy. And there is abundance of nutrients in it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 77.5417
Spinach And Rice
Spinach with rice recipe so healthy and easy tp prepare(garlic, olive oil, spinach leaves, lemon juice salt, black pepper, water)
Made on our Galilee Tradtional style. - 62.8247
Sweet And Sour Spinach Salad
1) Cook the beets in water for 35-40 minutes until tender. Drain, allow to cool then peel and refrigerate.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the beets until shredded remove from the bowl and set aside.
3) In the processor bowl... - 49.2691
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.0914
This extremely delicious Spinach Desiree can greatly appeal to the health conscious! Richly flavored and granished with a mix of spices and nuts, this Spinash Desiree is sure to suit any palate! If you really care about your family's health, this recipe is a... - 48.9216
Hot Spinach Salad
For sauce, stir together apple juice, wine vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry onion in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add apple and... - 48.8616
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.7332
Wash the spinach, or chard, chop or tear coarsely, add the salt and rub it into the spinach.
Leave for an hour in a large colander.
Rinse and squeeze well.
Flavour with olive oil, the cheese and the parsley and dill, finely chopped.
If you use onion ensure... - 48.6433
1) Snap stems from spinach and tear leaves into large bite-sized pieces.
2) Take a salad bowl,mix torn pieces of spinach with cheese and celery.
3) Make Vinaigrette dressing by mixing all the remaining ingredients in bottle and shake... - 48.5605
Spinach Stuffed Pumpernickel
Place frozen spinach on microproof plate.
Cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place cream cheese in micro-proof bowl.
Heat on HIGH 1 minute or until softened.
Blend in spinach, sour cream, parsley, onions, mayonnaise, lemon... - 48.1614
Spinach Molds tastes great and are simple to make. Try this easy recipe of Spinach Molds at home and grab some compliments from your family. - 48.0073
1) In a very large bowl, place the lentils and onion along with the boiling water to cover up to three quarters.
2) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between, as required.
3) Into the lentils, add the chopped... - 47.8559
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.47
1) Wash the spinach and pat them dry thoroughly.
2) Break the stems from the spinach and chill them.
3) Take mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix them well.
4) Add olive oil and beat the mixture.
5) Add lemon juice and pour this... - 47.4656
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3293
To make the filling: Cook spinach in boiling salted water in saucepan until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain, pressing out excess water.
Combine with 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, mascarpone cheese and salt in bowl; mix well.
To make the... - 47.3163
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176
Oyster Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Spray cooking oil over a medium skillet. Heat over medium flame. Add in the mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Saute till they soften. Drain the... - 47.2122
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Crease shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Cook spinach using package directions; drain well.
Combine with rice and cheeses in bowl; mix well.
Beat eggs in bowl.
Add milk, butter, onion, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, thyme,... - 47.1695
Spinach Stuffed Shells
1) To prepare Meat Sauce, in a skillet add the first amount of cooking oil. Add meat and onion, scramble-fry until light brown.
2) Stir in next 7 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take off from heat.
4) In a pan boil water, add second amounts of cooking... - 47.0029
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.9663
Spinach Fusilli And Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle a little salt, and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Add Fusilli in boiling salted water and cook until pasta is just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl,... - 46.9397
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small pan melt 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Add shallots and sautÃ© for several minutes until done.
4. Add spinach and cook until dry.
5. Add nutmeg and mix.
6. Keep aside.
7. In 1-quart saucepan melt... - 46.8335
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and combine ingredients like spinach, onion, butter, milk, seasonings and hard-cooked egg.
3. Combine them well and pour them into 6 greased custard cups.
4. Lower the cups into the pan... - 46.4454
Microwave Herbed Spinach Bake
1) Using a colander, drain the defrosted spinach well.
2) Now using a glass bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
3) Cook on MEDIUM(5) ,stirring occasionally, for upto 15 minutes.
4) Allow to set till firm.
5) Serve... - 46.2925
Spinach Salad With Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, combine together the carrot, spinach, bell pepper, beans, cabbage and onion.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Combine together the yogurt, bacon, bluw cheese mayonnaise and vinegar in a different small mixing bowl. Stir well to... - 46.2864
Spinach Parcels On A Tomato Coulis
1. For the filling, peel and finely dice the celeriac and cook in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain, mash, then beat the celeriac in the Cheddar, goat's cheese and seasoning and leave it to cool.
3. To make... - 46.2299
Watercress And Spinach Salad With Apples And Almonds
1) In a salad bowl, combine lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Steadily pour in olive oil and whisk the mixture thoroughly.
3) In the same bowl, add watercress, spinach, and romaine.
4) Place apple slices and onion on top... - 46.1718
Warm Spinach Salad With Crispy Onions And Boar Bacon Dressing
1)For preparing the dressing, mix together vinegar, garlic, parsley and bacon.
2)Gradually add in the oil and stir to incorporate well. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3)For making salad, add salt and pepper to flour.
4)Coat onion slices with... - 46.0897
Steam spinach until just tender (5 to 8 minutes).
Preheat oven to 375°.
Butter an 11 x 17-inch jelly roll or similar baking pan.
Brush butter on each of 5 filo sheets, place on bottom of pan.
Drain spinach and stir in feta cheese, cottage cheese, eggs,... - 46.0254
Spinach And Red Pepper Gratin
1) In lots of cold water, wash the spinach well and then shake off the excess moisture.
2) In a roasting bag, put the spinach.
3) With an elastic band, seal loosely, leaving a gap so that steam can escape.
4) In the microwave, place the... - 46.0037
Spinach Sea Shells
1) Into a frying pan, pour in some oil and saute the garlic and onion
2) Add in the spinach and steam in the frying lid with the lid on
3) Into a bowl, mix together the cheeses, eggs, salt and oregano
4) Tip in the drained spinach mixture
5) Spoon in... - 45.981
Spinach Roulade has a Yummy taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Spinach Roulade Incredible taste. - 45.9608
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 45.9314
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a bowl and add spinach to it.
2) Sprinkle with salt, sugar, and pepper.
3) Stir in bacon.
4) Add hard cooked eggs over the spinach and layer with peas, onion, celery.
5) Spread mayonnaise and drizzle salad dressing.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese... - 45.9293
Interesting dish made fro parties, special meals, etc. Comes from the republic of Georgia. The accompanying phot is of a beet pkhali. - 45.7973
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 45.7309
1. Clean spinach leaves by washing and dry them.
2. Take a bowl, add all salad ingredients.
3. Take a screw-top jar, and add all dressing ingredients, and combine by shaking it.
4. Spoon the dressing over the salad and toss it.
5.... - 45.6993
Sformato Di Spinaci
1. Grease the top pan of a double saucepan with butter, and butter a plain metal mould with a cover.
2. Dust the bottom and sides of the pan with breadcrumbs and tap the pan lightly to knock out the excess.
3. In a heavy pan, melt butter... - 45.68
Spinach Rice Timbales With Lemon Cream
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add heavy cream and lemon zest.
2) Place over heat and bring it to a simmer for 1 hour, until the cream has reduced by half.
3) In a strainer, strain the cream and discard the zest.
4) Let it cool at room... - 45.5995
Remove outer wrapper from package of spinach.
Place unopened carton in dish in microwave and cook 5 minutes on high.
Turn out into strainer and drain well, pressing out excess moisture with back of spoon.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except... - 45.595
Tuna And Spinach Rotolo
1) Combine the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth... - 45.5772
Herbed Spinach Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to cook the spinach. Drain.
3) Add the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
4) Into a 10x6x1 3/4-inch baking dish, pour the mixture.
5) Bake in preheated... - 45.4998
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 45.4824
Spinach With Tomatoes
1) Shake and dry the spinach, discard stalks and cut the leaves into 1 inch wide strips.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in the melted butter or ghee on a medium heat for about 5 minutes until soft and golden.
3) Peel... - 45.4679
Two Way Spinach Salad
1) In a shallow salad bowl, line the bottom with 2 or 3 lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, onions powder, chives, parsley and dill weed.
3) Taste the cheese mixture and adjust the seasoning.
4) Toss the cheese mixture... - 45.4043
Warm Pasta And Spinach Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, pasta and red onion and keep aside.
2. Into a medium – sized skillet over medium high heat cook bacon such that it gets crisp and transfer it using a slotted spoon to a bowl or a... - 45.3888
Veal Spinach Timbales
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach alongwith the onions as per the instructions on the package, drain well.
3) In a non-stick skillet, cook the ground veal until brown, pour off the excess fat.
4) Combine... - 45.3626
Prawns And Spinach Salad
Cut down back of each prawn almost but not completely through.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine sherry, vinegar, oil, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Place prawns in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add 2... - 45.3129
Spinach And Chervil Ring Mold
Put the frozen chervil soup and the frozen spinach into a dish with 3 (2) tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir the contents of the dish to break them up.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for a further 2 minutes.
Leave to stand for... - 45.3085
Traditional Creamed Spinach
Preparing your party menu? Then Creamed Spinach is a wonderful vegetarian dish that your vegan guests will love. Why don't you try this Creamed Spinach fro yourself! I am sure you will love it! - 45.2951
Spinach, Mushroom And Almond Ring
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the oil and gently cook the garlic and onion.
3) Add the mushrooms and continue to cook till soft.
4) Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
5) Add the cream and mix well.
6) Take... - 45.2574
1. Chop off the spinach stems. In a bowl of lukewarm water dip the leaves to wash them well.
2. Drain well.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a Dutch oven place the spinach. No need to add additional water.
5. Cover and let the spinach... - 45.2419
1. Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center position.
2. In a preheated small pan over medium to medium-high heat saute onion in oil for 5 minutes and remove to a bowl.
3. To the onion add spinach and season with salt, pepper and... - 45.2005
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Salad
For the dressing
Mix together sour cream, sugar, prepared horseradish, dry mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
Gradually stir in the herb-flavored vinegar using a wire whisk.
Cover and chill.
Place the torn spinach in a large bowl.
Spoon the... - 45.1873
Spinach Salad With Golden Door Dressing
1) Press the garlic through a garlic press or mince with a knife
2) Mix together the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, pepper and the garlic
3) Shake well to mix well
4) Using a sharp knife, deseed the pepper and cut into julienned strips
5) Using a knife,... - 45.1434
Spinach With Yogurt
Combine the spinach, onion and garlic in a saucepan.
Cook covered over medium heat, without additional water, for 5 minutes, tossing the pan frequently to prevent sticking.
Drain off any moisture.
Add the olive oil.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 more... - 44.9644
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roast walnut pieces on baking sheet for 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant.
Place spinach in salad bowl.
Toss with mixture of apple wedges and lemon juice.
Add walnuts; mix well.
Whisk walnut oil and canola oil in bowl.
Stir in... - 44.9599
Turkey Stuffed With Spinach
Place the turkey between two sheets of thick plastic wrap and flatten, to 1/8 in (3 mm) thick by using a meat pounder or rolling pin.
In a pan, melt the butter.
Add the shallots, garlic powder and thyme, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the spinach and cook for 5... - 44.9588
Spinach Recipes By Category