- » Spinach
Spinach is a vegetable mainly used as an ingredient in many recipes. It is a plant variety and consists of dark green leaves. This green leafy vegetable is considered one of the healthiest vegetables available to ... More »
Creamed Spinach With Mushrooms And Cheese
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s... - 137.752
Green Pulav With Spinach
Pulav is popular in many regions of South Asia including India with lot of spices and vegetables. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Spinach Pulav with iron and fiber rich spinach along with rice and common Indian spices. Good with a raita! - 120.272
If you are one of the many spinach-haters, this dish will surely melt your heart and taste-buds. Creamed spinach is one of the few spinach delicacies that is not only extremely fun to make, but also good to devour. A simple, healthy and tasty way to enjoy... - 120.2
Sauteed Spinach With Pine Nuts
A delicious side dish in less than 10 minutes! Toni Spilsbury with The Organized Cook will show you how easy it is to make a sauteed spinach to die for this Thanksgiving! - 118.328
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 116.975
A simple method for cooking spinach that is rich and goes great with a juicy steak. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how-to make creamed spinach using organic frozen spinach. - 116.874
Seared Scallops Over Wilted Spinach
When your main interests for any food are health and taste, then you should go through this recipe video. The recipe offers a great combination of seafood and greens, which is also loaded with essential nutrients. Moreover, it is very easy to cook up the... - 115.781
Delicious Spinach Pudding
Golden, puffy and eggy - a great spinach side dish that won't make you gag like when you were a kid. - 114.377
Egg Spinach Scramble
If you want to prepare something unique for your weekend's breakfast, then you should try this recipe. The spinach scramble is a brilliant combination of spinach and egg, which is also loaded with nutritional factors. It is going to be a good start for a nice... - 110.675
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a pan, carefully toast the pine nuts. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, heat the olive oil; add in the raisins and garlic. Sauté for a minute.
3. Add in the spinach and toss well with a tong.
4. Season with salt and pepper and top with toasted... - 110.598
Lynn's Spinach Squares
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spinach Squares. These make great appetizers for a party. This recipe is from myhousewifelife, Jen's Cook Nook, but can also be found a lot of other places. You can replace the Pepper Jack Cheese with Cheddar Cheese or Monterey... - 110.54
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 110.205
Crispy Spinach Cracklings
A delicious crispy snack with some coffee would make your evening really special. Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a recipe for spinach cracklings. Watch this video and try the recipe at home to impress your guests with a crispy treat! - 108.816
Delicious Creamed Spinach
Rocky Barragan is ushering in Holidays with this great recipe for Creamed Spinach. You can congratulate yourself on finding one of the few healthy creamed spinach recipes that everyone loves. P.S - This is vegetarian. Watch and learn how to make it from this... - 108.362
Sauteed Spinach And Onions
1. In a skillet add in the oil on medium heat.
2. Add in the spinach and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Add in the onion an season with salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Stir well and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Serve Sautéed... - 107.522
Eggless Spinach & Scallion Omelet
If you have a sensitivity to eggs, this is a great alternative. This is a cross between an omelet and a crepe. Garbanzo flour (also called chick pea flour) is low-glycemic and full of protein. It is also gluten free and high in folate which helps our body... - 106.064
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great side dish, Creamed Spinach. This would make a delicious side dish for any dinner or for a Holiday meal. - 105.568
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 105.164
We Are Blending A Little Halloween Fun & Serving Witches Brew
Hmmmm....Is your crew thirsty? Then serve them WITCHES BREW -- mwah, ha, ha....they will never guess the bewitched ingredient in this recipe. Unless they see you put it in, they will never know what was a part of the brew, but I think a good sneak and tell is... - 104.425
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 101.031
Friday Fit Diary - 2 Fat Loss Meal
Did you know spinach was founded in Ancient Persia? Spinach is an awesome superfood to add to your diet. Its packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene and manganese. It has minerals that are highly alkaline which is good for clearing the... - 100.909
Sauted Spinach With Cranberries And Pinenuts
Sauted spinach with cranberries and pinenuts is a great side dish for festive dinners or even a regular meal. Its healthy, nutritious and the nuts add an extra kick to it. Watch this video for recipe details. - 100.565
Raw And Vegan Green Vanilla Smoothie
A cup of cooked spinach on our plate can taste bitter and very unappealing not only to kids but to most adults as well. Raw spinach leaves, perhaps sprinkled in a salad are much more tasty than cooked ones. Take spinach a step further and make them even more... - 100.349
Healthy Raw Food Green Drink
1. In a juicer blend the above three ingredients.
2. Collect the extract and have it as it is.
This can be done in a blender as well with addition of little water if desired.
However the juice needs to be filtered through a sieve. - 98.7385
Blanched spinach is one of the simplest methods and techniques in cooking. Blanched spinach can be used in a number of recipes and salads. It can be flavored and eaten. Blanching keeps the nutrition and color of the greens. - 95.0863
Spinach In Cream
In a mood to have a healthy side dish. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Spinach in Cream. A very healthy dish as it's main ingredients is spinach. Do check out this video. - 94.8784
Chickpea And Spinach Curry
Chef Manjula is proving herself as queen of curries. After making traditional curries she is now making them with a little twist or something unusual. Her Chickpea and Spinach Curry recipe shows her culinary skills which are very strong. By using canned... - 94.5355
If you want to let yourself go and indulge in some calories, Creamy Spinach is for you! In case you want to cut down on the calories, use a low calorie cream or sauce with it. Makes for a great flavor! - 91.7546
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 90.9277
Indian Cottage Cheese And Spinach
Would you like to treat your family to an Indian delicacy today? Try this brilliant spinach and cottage cheese recipe that is totally yummylicious. Do not give it a miss. - 90.3578
Creamed Bacon Spinach
Here an extraordinary spinach dish that everybody would crave for. See this fantastic video that shares this elegant way to serve spinach to your kids. The recipe is extremely appealing and flavorful. Watch the video and pamper your kids with this delicious... - 90.0668
Spinach has always had a reputation for being a nutritional powerhouse but has had a reputation for being disliked, especially by children. - 88.8228
Steakhouse Classic - Creamed Spinach
How many times have you craved for that Steakhouse Classic - Creamed Spinach? I know that I've lost count. But here in this video, Chef John shows us how to make this classic in no time. Double thumbs up for this baby! Enjoy! - 86.3975
15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta And Quesadilla
FOR AVOCADO PASTA
1. In a pot on high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the pasta once it starts boiling and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente. Once done, remove, drain and set the pasta aside.
2. In a food processor add garlic, lemon... - 85.8714
Spinach And Rice
Spinach with rice recipe so healthy and easy tp prepare(garlic, olive oil, spinach leaves, lemon juice salt, black pepper, water)
Made on our Galilee Tradtional style. - 84.5698
Spinach And Orange Anti Oxidant Vegan Drink
Worried that age is taking a toll on your health and beauty? Well, then this is just the video for you. Jane shares her recipe for a yummy beauty water that you can whip up within seconds and sip on all day! It is yummy and will definitely help get rid of all... - 83.6801
Healthy Spinach Wrap
Healthy spinach wrap is good and balanced food. It also has less calories. This video will show you how to make it in a jiffy. And there is abundance of nutrients in it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 77.8264
If you are looking for a recipe to control your weight, try Simple Spinach! Spinach is a healthy vegetable which is a rich source of calcium, iron and other important minerals. Spinach has fiber which helps in digestion too! A healthy dish which takes care... - 77.3576
This extremely delicious Spinach Desiree can greatly appeal to the health conscious! Richly flavored and granished with a mix of spices and nuts, this Spinash Desiree is sure to suit any palate! If you really care about your family's health, this recipe is a... - 50.2984
Split Pea And Spinach Curry
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the ginger until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Add garlic and process until finely minced.
3) Add onion and process until coarsely chopped.
4) In a large dutch oven, saute the onion and garlic in... - 50.1864
Wash the spinach, or chard, chop or tear coarsely, add the salt and rub it into the spinach.
Leave for an hour in a large colander.
Rinse and squeeze well.
Flavour with olive oil, the cheese and the parsley and dill, finely chopped.
If you use onion ensure... - 49.614
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 49.4557
Spinach Molds tastes great and are simple to make. Try this easy recipe of Spinach Molds at home and grab some compliments from your family. - 48.4029
Spinach Stuffed Pumpernickel
Place frozen spinach on microproof plate.
Cook on HIGH 5 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place cream cheese in micro-proof bowl.
Heat on HIGH 1 minute or until softened.
Blend in spinach, sour cream, parsley, onions, mayonnaise, lemon... - 48.1255
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 47.9752
Traditional Creamed Spinach
Preparing your party menu? Then Creamed Spinach is a wonderful vegetarian dish that your vegan guests will love. Why don't you try this Creamed Spinach fro yourself! I am sure you will love it! - 47.7621
1) Wash the spinach and pat them dry thoroughly.
2) Break the stems from the spinach and chill them.
3) Take mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix them well.
4) Add olive oil and beat the mixture.
5) Add lemon juice and pour this... - 47.5702
Sformato Di Spinaci
1. Grease the top pan of a double saucepan with butter, and butter a plain metal mould with a cover.
2. Dust the bottom and sides of the pan with breadcrumbs and tap the pan lightly to knock out the excess.
3. In a heavy pan, melt butter... - 47.4605
1) In a very large bowl, place the lentils and onion along with the boiling water to cover up to three quarters.
2) On high power, cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft. Stir in between, as required.
3) Into the lentils, add the chopped... - 47.4232
Spinach Parcels On A Tomato Coulis
1. For the filling, peel and finely dice the celeriac and cook in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain, mash, then beat the celeriac in the Cheddar, goat's cheese and seasoning and leave it to cool.
3. To make... - 47.1552
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a bowl and combine ingredients like spinach, onion, butter, milk, seasonings and hard-cooked egg.
3. Combine them well and pour them into 6 greased custard cups.
4. Lower the cups into the pan... - 47.1373
Microwave Herbed Spinach Bake
1) Using a colander, drain the defrosted spinach well.
2) Now using a glass bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
3) Cook on MEDIUM(5) ,stirring occasionally, for upto 15 minutes.
4) Allow to set till firm.
5) Serve... - 46.9957
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Crease shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Cook spinach using package directions; drain well.
Combine with rice and cheeses in bowl; mix well.
Beat eggs in bowl.
Add milk, butter, onion, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce, thyme,... - 46.9369
Spinach, Roasted Pepper, Onion, And Mache Salad
1. On the griller, place the peppers and roast them, and grill, rotate the peppers on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2.In a bowl, transfer the peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl, later set aside... - 46.7067
Spinach Roulade has a Yummy taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Spinach Roulade Incredible taste. - 46.474
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.2849
Spinach Sea Shells
1) Into a frying pan, pour in some oil and saute the garlic and onion
2) Add in the spinach and steam in the frying lid with the lid on
3) Into a bowl, mix together the cheeses, eggs, salt and oregano
4) Tip in the drained spinach mixture
5) Spoon in... - 46.2759
Spinach With Tomatoes
1) Shake and dry the spinach, discard stalks and cut the leaves into 1 inch wide strips.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in the melted butter or ghee on a medium heat for about 5 minutes until soft and golden.
3) Peel... - 46.2584
1. Lightly grease a casserole dish with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
1. In a skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chopped carrots, celery and onions and sauté until vegetables are tender-crisp and golden.
3. Add... - 46.2334
Spinach And Celery Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan combine celery, water and salt bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to medium cook, uncovered 10 minutes until... - 46.1806
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 46.1596
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 45.8814
Spinaci Al Pane D'lrmana
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a bowl combine egg yolk, flour, pinch of salt and butter.
3. In 1/2 cup warm water dissolve yeast. Add to the dough ingredients. Stir using wooden spoon till well mixed. Add little water if needed to get a... - 45.7588
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small pan melt 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Add shallots and sautÃ© for several minutes until done.
4. Add spinach and cook until dry.
5. Add nutmeg and mix.
6. Keep aside.
7. In 1-quart saucepan melt... - 45.6362
Gratin Of Spinach And Veal
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine veal and paprika. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a shallow oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
4. Add veal and pan fry on both sides on a medium flame till brown in... - 45.6313
Steam spinach until just tender (5 to 8 minutes).
Preheat oven to 375°.
Butter an 11 x 17-inch jelly roll or similar baking pan.
Brush butter on each of 5 filo sheets, place on bottom of pan.
Drain spinach and stir in feta cheese, cottage cheese, eggs,... - 45.6016
Oven Baked Scallops With Spinach
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
Saute the shallots for 1 minute.
Add the scallops.
Add vermouth and 1/2 cup water.
Simmer 5 minutes or until scallops have an opaque look.
Reduce juices to 3/4 cup.
Meanwhile, melt 3... - 45.4662
Spinach Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Spinach Squares using this recipe. - 45.4422
Creamed Spinach Casserole
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or... - 45.3331
Spinach Stuffed Shells
1) To prepare Meat Sauce, in a skillet add the first amount of cooking oil. Add meat and onion, scramble-fry until light brown.
2) Stir in next 7 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take off from heat.
4) In a pan boil water, add second amounts of cooking... - 45.1176
Elegant Spinach Tlmbales
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
In small mixer bowl beat eggs at medium speed until foamy (1 to 2 minutes).
By hand, stir in cooked spinach and remaining timbale ingredients.
Divide mixture between 2 greased 6 ounce custard cups.
Place... - 45.0988
Spinach With Tomatoes
Spinach With Tomatoes has a fine taste. Spinach With Tomatoes gets its taste from spinach mixed in garam masala and tomatoes. Spinach With Tomatoes is loved by many people. - 45.0919
Angela S Spinach Vol Au Vent
1. Make up the pastry mix according to the packet directions.
2. Divide the pastry in half, and roll out each on a floured board to an oblong 24 x 18 cm/9 1/2 x 7 inches.
3. Cut each into an oval 22 x 14 cm/8 1/2 x 6 inches, using a 500-ml/ 1-pint oval pie... - 45.0581
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil olive and melt the butter together.
3) Add in the onions, garlic and prosciutto and saute till it browns lightly.
4) Add in the onion mixture to a large baking dish of spinach.
5)... - 44.9434
Spinach Casserole Nicoise
Thoroughly wash spinach; drain.
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute.
Cover; steam 3 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Beat eggs and cream in small bowl until well-blended.
Stir in spinach.
Grease... - 44.857
Creamed Spinach Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine spinach and egg; mix well with a fork.
In a skillet heat margarine and broth over medium heat.
Saute until tender but not brown.
Add mushrooms and carrots.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until... - 44.855
Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts is delicious and is very easy to make. Spinach Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts must be tried by salad lovers.Try this simple recipe of Salad With Raisins And Pine Nuts yourself and share the feedback. - 44.818
Savory Creamed Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the directions on the package.
Drain the spinach well and set it aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the milk and cornstarch.
Set the mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated medium skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add... - 44.8148
Sieve flour, salt, soda-bicarb, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
Keep spinach in a strainer so that excess water is drained.
Grind it to a paste.
Mix butter to flour with fingers.
Add spinach to it.
Knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in... - 44.7627
1 For the filling: In a heavy pan, melt the butter and add in flour and milk to prepare a thick sauce.
2 Remove 1 tablespoon sauce and set aside.
3 To the pan, add finely chopped onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
4 Add in cottage cheese and... - 44.7146
Epinards A La CrÃ¨me
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Cook spinach and drain properly.
3) Take the butter in a pan and sautÃ© onion to make it tender.
4) Add flour, milk, bouillon, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix the mixture well.
5) Add the spinach and... - 44.6174
Microwave spinach on high for 2 minutes in a 9" pie plate.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 44.5812
Spinach, Water Chestnuts And Sprouts
1) In small dish, microwave butter at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2) Add soy sauce and ginger.
3) Set the mixture aside.
4) Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 3 minutes.
5) In the preheated dish, add butter mixture, tilting... - 44.4001
Spinach Timbales With Fonduta
Combine Fontina with milk in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
For timbales: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter two 6-cup muffin pans and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Wash spinach thoroughly and shake off excess water.
Melt 2 tablespoons... - 44.3086
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 44.2328
Crepes With Spinach
Mix flour, salt, paprika, ginger and celery seed together in bowl.
Whisk in eggs until throughly blended.
Add beer and whisk again.
Stir in 3 tbsp (45 ml) melted butter.
Pass batter through medium-fine sieve (holes must be large enough for celery seed) into... - 44.1198
1. In a colander, wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and drain.
2. In a large sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water.
3. Add the spinach to the boiling water and blanch for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and refresh the spinach in cold water. Allow all the... - 44.0795
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan; add flour, stirring until well blended and smooth.
Add onion; cook until transparent.
Add milk and spinach liquid slowly, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 44.0659
Spinach Rice Timbales With Lemon Cream
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add heavy cream and lemon zest.
2) Place over heat and bring it to a simmer for 1 hour, until the cream has reduced by half.
3) In a strainer, strain the cream and discard the zest.
4) Let it cool at room... - 43.8603
Put spinach in strainer and rinse under hot water to thaw.
Press out water.
Melt butter, add onion and mushrooms.
Cook until onion is limp.
In bowl beat eggs, then stir in bread crumbs, soup, 2 tablespoons cheese, pepper, basil, oregano leaves, spinach and... - 43.8574
1) In case fresh spinach is being used, rinse it thoroughly and take off the stem and central midribs.
2) In a saucepan, put the spinach with only the water that clings to the leaves and sprinkle with some salt.
3) Cover the pan and cook over... - 43.8456
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 43.8335
Creamed Sweet Sour Spinach
1) Rinse and drain the spinach. Put aside.
2) Into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the bacon. Cover and microwave on HIGH for about 4 minutes or till the bacon becomes crisp.
3) Reserve 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat while discarding the rest.
4) Mix in... - 43.8043
Spinach Recipes By Category