- » Spicy White Soup
Spicy White Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy white soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy white soup recipes.
Spicy Oxtail Bisque
Put celery, onion and green pepper into a blender and puree.
Saute in butter for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the strained oyster liquor and the milkor fish stock to the vegetables and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Blend in the blender again.
Season to taste, heat up... - 38.2084
Spicy And Creamy Cauliflower And Leeks Soup
Want a special recipe for a tasty soup that will knock everyone's socks off and leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make a creamy soup that everyone will love! - 105.102
Spicy Meatball Soup
Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
Chop each separately.
In a bowl combine the egg yolks, rice, bread crumbs, the 1/4 cup green onion, the V4 cup ripe olives, the rosemary, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add ground beef and pork; mix well.
Using 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 40.4327
Korean Spicy Beef Radish Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed pot over low heat, pour in the sesame oil.
2. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and the black pepper.
3. Add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic. Let it all cook over low heat.
4. Add the beef chuck... - 111.058
Spicy Onion Gratin Soup
Grease a casserole.
Cook sliced onion in it 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon in water.
Mix together dissolved bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, paprika, pepper and white wine in the casserole.
Cook, covered, 8 minutes, stirring... - 46.724
Spicy Carrot Soup
Heat a large pan over a medium-high heat and add the oil.
Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the ginger, garlic and spices; stir for a further 2 minutes or until fragrant.
Add the carrots and stock and bring to the boil.
Reduce... - 42.7398
Spicy Potato Cucumber Soup With Dill
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic and cayenne and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the onion is soft and golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Add the potatoes, cucumber, chicken stock, wine and 1 cup of water.... - 39.6346
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 38.2332
Spicy Tomato Fish Chowder
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat; add the garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper, and wine, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the water, cover, and bring to a simmer about 3 minutes.
Mix in the cod and cook,... - 32.0625
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook garlic and ginger in oil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Add broth and rice; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
2. Add chicken, mushrooms, half of... - 29.1266
Spicy Crab Soup
Bright Coral Soup, running through with lots of sweet and succulent Crab...a fantastic contrast to the hot, spiced Soup! - 112.546
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 46.1032
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 31.8317
Hot And Spicy Black Bean Soup
Bring water to a boil in stockpot; add beans, onion, and garlic.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, adding more water if soup becomes too thick.
Add remaining ingredients, except garnish, and cook one more hour.
Garnish each serving with a... - 30.6173
Spicy Gazpacho With Shrimp
On work surface, mince and mash garlic with salt until a paste is formed.
In blender, combine garlic paste, bread, vinegar, oil, cumin, and 1 cup of tomato juice and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl combine bread mixture with the tomatoes, peppers,... - 36.1437
Combine all ingredients in a blender container or food processor; process to desired consistency.
Add more water to adjust consistency, if desired.
Divide evenly. - 35.4682
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the onion, garlic and ginger with the cayenne, coriander, cumin and turmeric to a smooth paste, scraping down the sides of the jug or bowl with a wooden or plastic spatula from time to time.
2. Heat the oil in a large... - 36.4613
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 52.2518
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.711
Red Hot Roasted Pepper Soup
When you need a perfect starter for Christmas day or a great dinner soup for a tasty, low fat light, quick and easy roasted pepper soup could make a flavorful addition to the platter. The smoky-sweet flavors of peppers infused with a hint of spiciness makes... - 135.097
Creamy Pepper And Onion Soup
Create a magical velvety soup with peppers, onion and cream that is out of this world. Take a look at this impressive video that is really worth watching. This is a bowl of soup that is would leave everyone smiling. Check it out…. - 147.207
This tomato rasam is very easy to make. If you are very tired of doing dal or soak tamarind for making rasam then you can try this easy to make and tasty tomato rasam. - 42.8728
Perfect Summer Chilled Gazpacho Soup
What better way to make the most of early autumn than this delightful Spanish soup. Bursting with fresh autumn flavors, this cold soup also make a great addition to your end-of-summer-party celebrations. Betty shares a sumptuous soup recipe that goes well... - 98.4424
Corn tortillas were a staple of the Mexican diet long before the Spaniards arrived in the 16th century. Historically, tortillas were made fresh daily without preservatives, so they quickly became tough. After Spanish cooks introduced soups to Mexico, day-old... - 41.4833
Chicken Tortilla Soup
This soup is always satisfying, as far as I am concerned. It has a pretty long list of ingredients but it is definitely worth every drop. - 123.661
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 120.029
Samish Mirchi Soup
1)In a pan, add mutton, water and salt. Boil for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
2)Using an electric blender make a paste and strain it into another saucepan.
3)In a saucepan, heat ghee and saute onion until golden.
4)Make a paste of spices and add... - 43.3331
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 44.7873
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 129.623
Mexican Squash Soup
1. In a pan, dry roast the anchove chillies. Roast till they begin to form blisters and put them in water to rehydrate.
2. In another pan, toast the pumpkin seeds till they pop. Put them in a blender and blend till fine. Set aside.
3. Prepare... - 115.373
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 129.196
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 132.45
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 51.8307
Basque Fish Stew
Traditionally known as marmitako, this stew always includes line-caught tuna, potatoes, garlic, onion and peppers. What else the dish should contain is the subject of many culinary competitions, yielding as many recipes as there are imaginative cooks and... - 40.9414
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Spicy White Soup Recipes By Category