- » Spicy Vegetable
Spicy Vegetable Recipes
Vegetables that originally have a mild flavor can perfectly blend with spices and hot chilies resulting in the formation of a spicy vegetable. Vegetables like potatoes and tomatoes taste amazing when combined with ... More »
Crispy Vegetables In Chilly Sauce
How about a great mixed vegetable dish? Chef Vikas from Ching’s, demonstrates how to prepare a great mixed vegetable dish Chinese style using Ching’s available sauces. Simple and quick, this is great to add to your spread! Don’t worry about any Hindi... - 95.5404
1) In a bowl, soak the dried shiitake mushrooms in boiling water for about 20 minutes and then drain the mushrooms. Discard the hard stalks and reserve the caps. Set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the water. Place over heat and bring to a... - 49.3247
Spicy Honey Vegetables
To parboil carrot, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot in boiling water.
Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices or flowers.
Cut capsicum into 1/2" pieces.
Break... - 42.8205
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions, garlic and sautÃ© until soft and slightly browned, add in carrots and sautÃ© until soft.
2. Now, add cumin, nutmeg, ginger, red pepper flakes and cook another 3 minutes, add parsnips, tomato juice, cover and... - 39.7469
Spicy Vegetable Selection
Cut all the vegetables into thick pieces: courgettes 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; aubergine 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices; potatoes cut into wedges lengthways; carrots 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick pieces; peppers diced into large pieces.
Once all the vegetables are... - 38.2515
Spicy Roast Vegetables
Heat a grill pan for 2 minutes.
Pour in the olive oil, then add the cumin seeds.
Lower the heat to medium.
Arrange the vegetables in the pan with a pair of tongs, then add the green chillies, garlic, ginger, red chillies and salt and increase the heat.
Cook... - 37.3097
Spicy Roast Vegetables
1. Heat the grill pan for 2 minutes. Pour in the olive oil, then add the cumin seeds. Lower the heat to medium.
2. Arrange the vegetables in the pan with a pair of tongs, then add the green chillies, garlic, ginger, red chillies, fresh coriander and salt and... - 36.6519
Tossed Spicy Vegetables
Cook broccoli and cauliflower in large saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, about 3 minutes.
Heat olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
Add sliced onion and minced garlic and saute until soft, about 8 minutes.
Add chopped... - 35.8746
Spicy Vegetable Sipper
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Pour into individual mugs.
Garnish each with a lemon slice, if desired.
Serve warm. - 24.6176
Spicy Knackwurst And Vegetables
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook knackwurst and onion, stirring occasionally, until knackwurst is browned and onion is tender.
2. Meanwhile, prepare green beans as label directs. Drain.
3. To skillet with knackwurst, add garbanzo... - 24.3921
Spicy Vegetable Recipes By Category