- » Spicy Turkey Rice
Spicy Turkey Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy turkey rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy turkey rice recipes.
Left Over Turkey Fried Rice
1. In a wok pour in the 1 tbsp. oil, swirl around and heat on high flame.
2. Add in the egg and scramble. Take the egg out and place over the cooked rice.
3. Pour in the remaining oil; add in red bell pepper, onion and green beans. Stir well.
4. Add... - 0
You May Also Like!
Curried Rice Turkey Party Salad
Pour onion salad dressing over rice and cucumber in a large bowl; toss lightly until mixed.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Blend mayonnaise, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, celery salt, and curry powder; toss with turkey.
Cover and chill at least 1... - 38.0188
Tart 'n' Spicy Turkey Legs
Put turkey legs into a paper bag with flour and spices; shake until well coated.
Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown meat well.
Saute onion and garlic after meat is browned.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cook under pressure for 45 minutes (or cook slowly on top... - 38.2984
This Curried Turkey is simply irresistible ! This spicy and savory turkey dish makes your rice taste mindblowing ! Try out this Curried Turkey for your next lunch ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5135
Turkey Rice Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, rice, celery, onion, and red pepper.
In small bowl thoroughly combine mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, and seasonings; pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled;... - 35.2358
Rice Pilaf Turkey Stuffing
Lightly toast the nuts in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
In a wide frying pan, heat butter and saute onion about 5 minutes.
Add rice and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes.
Blend in parsley, cinnamon, allspice, salt, pepper, and... - 36.4827
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Spicy Turkey Cooked Over Skillet Supper
1. Spray non stick oil over the skillet.
2. Brown the meat, garlic and shallot over medium heat, drain if necessary.
3. Add chili beans, rice, salsa and seasonings.
4. Mix well and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Top... - 115.197
Saucy Spicy Turkey Meatballs
1. Combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon soy sauce in large bowl. Shape turkey mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
2. Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and cook 4 to 5... - 32.1684
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 43.4977
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.2455