- » Spicy Turkey
Spicy Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy turkey recipes.
Spicy Turkey Cooked Over Skillet Supper
1. Spray non stick oil over the skillet.
2. Brown the meat, garlic and shallot over medium heat, drain if necessary.
3. Add chili beans, rice, salsa and seasonings.
4. Mix well and bring to boil.
5. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Top... - 115.218
Spicy Turkey Links
1. In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice, and red pepper.
2. Process the ingredients consistent process until the turkey is evenly ground.
3. Get your hand moist... - 47.0555
Spicy Turkey With Beans
1 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F,gas3.
2 Coat the turkey in the flour.
Heat the oil and fry the turkey quickly until golden-brown on both sides.Transfer to a casserole dish.
3 Combine the yogurt with the tomato paste, spices, seasoning and... - 40.929
Spicy Turkey Links
In a food processor, combine the turkey, onions, egg white, tomato paste, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, poultry seasoning, allspice and red pepper.
Process with on/off turns until the turkey is evenly ground.
Wet your hands and form the mixture into 8 links,... - 38.6927
Tart 'n' Spicy Turkey Legs
Put turkey legs into a paper bag with flour and spices; shake until well coated.
Heat oil in pressure cooker and brown meat well.
Saute onion and garlic after meat is browned.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Cook under pressure for 45 minutes (or cook slowly on top... - 36.2306
Spicy Turkey Patties
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
Place patties on rack of a broiler pan cooled with cooking spray; broil 5 inches from heating element 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of... - 33.1082
Spicy Turkey Recipes By Category