- » Spicy Tea
Spicy Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy tea recipes.
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 45.4704
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.7481
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.1064
Spicy Orange Tea
Combine 1/2 cup water with cloves and cinnamon; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Add honey, 1/2 cup water, and the orange juice; bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; add tea bags.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes; remove tea bags and spices.
Dash in bitters. - 26.2472
You May Also Like!
Spicy Green Tea
Put fennel and coriander seeds in water and bring to a boil.
After 5 minutes, add the tea leaves, sugar, ajwain and stir.
Remove from fire.
Brew for 5 minutes.
Strain and serve hot or cold as desired. - 28.7582
Spicy Iced Tea
Spicy Iced Tea has a luscious taste. The nutmeg and spices gives the Spicy Iced Tea a exhilarating taste. Spicy Iced Tea is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 28.362
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 39.0567
Hot Spiced Tea
1. In saucepan combine all ingredients except tea.
2. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Add tea bags, or tea leaves if preferred. Let steep to taste. - 25.484
Home Made Tea Spices For A Flavored Tea
Nothing beats a piping hot brew of spiced tea on cold winter evenings, isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful enough to pep up your daily cuppa. The pleasure of sipping on spiced tea is after all a zen like... - 82.0867
Spicy Lemon Iced Tea
In large mixing bowl or 3-quart pitcher, pour boiling water over tea bags.
Let steep 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Add remaining ingredients except ice cubes; mix well.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add ice cubes; let stand until well chilled before serving. - 37.3466
Spicy Orange Iced Tea
1. In medium saucepan, combine spices and sugar with 1 1/4 cups water; bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Let cool; then strain.
3. Add the juices and tea. Serve over ice cubes in 4 tall glasses. - 35.0657
1. Put the milk and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the teabags. Lower the heat and add the cinnamon, cardamoms and clove. Bring slowly back to the boil and boil for 3-5 minutes. Strain into a teapot, discarding the spices. Serve with or... - 28.2817
Spicy Orange Almond Tea
Pour 2 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes.
Remove and discard tea bags.
Set steeped tea aside.
Combine 1 cup water, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan,- bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer for 10... - 44.388
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 47.8151