- » Spicy Taco
Spicy Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy taco recipes.
Spicy Beef Taco
Mexican food lovers ultimate gift. Make extraordinary zesty taco from this amazing video. This spicy beef wrap makes a great meal and gives you truly restaurant style taco. An absolute stunner at any meal, serve this sour cream and salad and get all tummy... - 141.558
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Grilled Fish Tacos
Grilled fish tacos are healthy, delicious and not hard to make. You can use any mild white fish for this recipe. You can also cook these in a skillet if you prefer. - 136.019
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 131.984
Fish Tacos Mexicano And Cilantro Lime Dressing
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Fish Tacos Mexicano and Cilantro Lime Dressing. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 128.159
Classic Beef Tacos
Craving for tacos - no issues, you can prepare restaurant-like beef tacos at your home, in most authentic style. To learn the method, you have to watch the recipe video. Follow these easy steps to prepare amazing Mexican beef tacos for you and your family. - 126.022
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 123.112
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Quick And Easy Chili Taco
These are perfect for weekday evenings when the kids are pleading you to take them to Taco Bell for dinner! These tacos are low calorie, low in fat and loaded with fiber. They are so yummy, the whole family will be begging you to make them every day!... - 117.339
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.09
If you are non-vegetarian, then this recipe is just perfect. Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make simple and delicious Taco Stir fry. You can use any kind of your favorite meat for this dish. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 110.789
Spicy Turkey Taco's
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, salt, cumin, onion powder, vegetable seasoning, and chilli powder. Mix well.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and add green and red bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir... - 109.406
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 108.992
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.384
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.101
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 100.733
Raw Taco Pizza With Spicy Sunflower Cheese Topping
Pizza is no longer Italian and has been made by people across the world as per their tastes and preferences. Here is a recipe to make Taco Pizza with red bell pepper crust and spicy sunflower cheese. Pizza with rest assurance of good health! - 100.194
Low Carb Taco Bake
Fond of Mexican cuisine? Here’s a must try recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy in your own kitchen. - 98.6763
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 98.1195
Masala Fish Tacos
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, in the great outdoors as she makes Indian-inspired Punjabi masala fish tacos. - 91.2078
Mexi-cajun Seasoned Shrimp Fajita Tacos
1. Clean and devein the shrimps, chop finely, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with the melted butter.
3. Sauté until the onions is translucent or for 5 minutes.
4. Add the shrimps and cook them along with... - 80.1522
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Spicy Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, crumble in the... - 46.6826
Spicy Taco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.1168
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 41.0625
Tossed Taco Salad With Spicy Dressing
Cut tortillas in half, then cut in 1/2-inch strips.
Fry in deep oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Prepare Spicy Dressing and chill.
Combine kidney beans, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper and lettuce.
Toss with Spicy Dressing and serve... - 30.6166
East Meats West Chicken Tacos
Baked Asian-influenced chicken cutlets atop Napa cabbage with pickled onions, sweet Mandarin oranges and Chili Aioli – a tasty and spicy treat. - 0
How To Make Seasoned Taco Meat
Chef David Bishop teaching how to make one of America favorite foods. TACOS!!! This is a recipe that the whole family will love! - 0
Mahi Mahi Tacos
1. For making Guacamole – in a bowl take all the ingredients and smash with spoon. Set aside.
2. For Salsa – in a pan pour in the olive oil, add in onion sauté for few minutes.
3. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add in Serrano and... - 0
Spicy Taco Recipes By Category