- » Spicy Sweet Cornbread
Spicy Sweet Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy sweet cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy sweet cornbread recipes.
Do you love corn bread - today chef Jenny is going to show you how to prepare the delicious Baked Cornbread. It is one of the most popular item in soul food. A yummy and delicious dessert everyone should check out the video. - 79.1856
Spicy Sweet Corn Bread
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 in (23 cm) square cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease lightly.
2. With a sharp knife, finely chop the chillies and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy, then... - 38.185
Spicy Glazed Chicken Breasts With Corn Bread Dressing
Dressing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender and fragrant, stirring frequently.
Add celery, green peppers, chilies,salt and pepper; cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
Stir in corn... - 44.6496
Andouille Sausage And Cornbread Stuffing
Here is a variation to the traditional Holiday stuffing. In this video I am using sweet cornbread and a slightly spicy Andouille Sausage. This is something your family will definitely love and enjoy. - 0
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
A cinch to make and mouthwateringly delicious, cornbread stuffing is one dish that is hard to resist. The sweetness of corm combined with a slew of other lip-smacking ingredients gives this stuffing its personality. Just follow the recipe instructions as... - 124.283
Savory Cornbread (with No Added Sugar)
Isn't it absolutely lovely to bite into a warm slice of heavenly corn bread? Simple but satisfying is what I would call it. The best part is you can make it right at home. Go on...savor the goodness! - 0
Cajun Cornbread Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or casserole dish.
2. Drain tomato juices into a skillet and chop tomatoes into smaller pieces; set aside.
3. Add water as necessary until a thin layer of liquid covers the skillet.
4. Saute... - 35.8677
Two Pepper Corn Bread
In bowl, beat cheese with sugar; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt; stir into cheese mixture along with green onions, chilies and red pepper just until combined.
Spoon into greased... - 39.7661