- » Spicy Spinach Dip
Spicy Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy spinach dip recipes.
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Join registered dietitian nutritionist Toby Smithson as she whips up a diabetes-friendly hot spinach and artichoke dip developed by our faithful contributor Chef Lindsey Singleton. - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze to remove all excess liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not browned. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a... - 29.9729
Easy Spinach Dip
This spinach dip is a green and georgous dip made with sour cream and mayonnaise base. Combined together with green onions and water chestnuts, the spinach dip is great for spicy grills or fries. - 30.2761
Spinach Onion Dip is indeed a healthy brew. This prepare-in-a-jiffy dish is rich with the flavor of frozen spinach, yogurt and onion. I prefer this spinach-onion dip less spicy, however you can increase the spice factor as per your taste by varying the... - 36.5817
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 43.6383
If you like to try new recipes and do a lot of experimentation with your food, then you have landed for the right recipe. Chef Manjula is showing a yogurt based dish using spinach. She is brimming with ideas for serving it in different ways. A touch of spice... - 94.9669
1. In a skillet over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and fry onion, green chilies, curry leaves, garlic and ginger.
2. Add the spinach leaves and stir well. Cook for a few minutes and remove from flame.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the spinach... - 0
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Thai Sweet Corn Cutlets By Tarla Dalal
This recipe will be unlike any cutlet you have tried so far -- it is not made of potatoes, spinach, raw bananas or any of the usual stuff! the thai sweet corn cutlet is made from a contrasting combination of juicy sweet corn kernels and fierily pungent red... - 0
Deep Fried Bread Pakoras
Are you looking for an Indian recipe that can be a snack, appetizer and even finger food? Something that can be enjoyed with family and can be served to guests or party? Well, Chef Manjula makes deep fried bread pakoras that look stunningly delicious. She is... - 126.652