- » Spicy Spinach Dip
Spicy Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy spinach dip recipes.
1. Thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze to remove all excess liquid.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not browned. Stir in spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Combine the yogurt, garlic, mint, salt, and pepper in a... - 28.8081
Easy Spinach Dip
This spinach dip is a green and georgous dip made with sour cream and mayonnaise base. Combined together with green onions and water chestnuts, the spinach dip is great for spicy grills or fries. - 27.4618
Spinach Onion Dip is indeed a healthy brew. This prepare-in-a-jiffy dish is rich with the flavor of frozen spinach, yogurt and onion. I prefer this spinach-onion dip less spicy, however you can increase the spice factor as per your taste by varying the... - 34.8142
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 42.4941
If you like to try new recipes and do a lot of experimentation with your food, then you have landed for the right recipe. Chef Manjula is showing a yogurt based dish using spinach. She is brimming with ideas for serving it in different ways. A touch of spice... - 96.6369
1. In a skillet over medium heat, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and fry onion, green chilies, curry leaves, garlic and ginger.
2. Add the spinach leaves and stir well. Cook for a few minutes and remove from flame.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the spinach... - 0
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 48.0674
Deep Fried Bread Pakoras
Are you looking for an Indian recipe that can be a snack, appetizer and even finger food? Something that can be enjoyed with family and can be served to guests or party? Well, Chef Manjula makes deep fried bread pakoras that look stunningly delicious. She is... - 128.321
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
Pork Scaloppitie With Honey Mustard
Combine the Dijon and coarse grain mustards with the honey in a small bowl.
Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard honey mixture on both sides of each pork slice.
Dip the pork in the egg, then in the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
Lightly coat a heavy 12... - 30.4049
1. Soak the bean threads in warm water to cover for 30 minutes. Drain and cut into 3-inch lengths. Place on a serving platter with the lamb, shrimp, spinach, and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
2. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients... - 32.9248