- » Spicy Spare Rib Chop
Spicy Spare Rib Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy spare rib chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy spare rib chop recipes.
Spicy Spare Rib Chops
The Spicy Spare Rib Chops is a wonderful pork preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Nor does my husband! Try this original Spicy Spare Rib Chops recipe for yourself! - 38.9264
Deep Fried Spare Ribs With Spicy Salt And Pepper
1. To prepare the marinade in a saucepan mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. Let it marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Then add the stock or water and... - 44.8772
Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
Place ribs in shallow pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain off pan drippings, and discard.
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Pour over ribs; continue... - 35.1447
These barbecued spare ribs are made by roasting them in the oven. Tangy and spicy, the barbecued spare ribs are flavored with lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili sauce and brown sugar. It can be served as a savory side in a meal. - 41.8107
Spicy Spaieiibs has a nice taste. The sauce enhances the taste of Spicy Spaieiibs. Spicy Spaieiibs is an easy to make recipe. - 38.0473
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 36.1063
Healthy Spicy Spareribs
1) In a pan combine all the ingredients except the ribs and cook for 20 minutes until well blended.
2) Grill the ribs until well browned and tender, basting occasionally with the sauce.
3) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 38.7843
Combine tomato sauce, onions, cumin, pepper, Worcestershire, molasses, and Italian seasoning in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Arrange ribs in 3-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with hot... - 39.0586
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
1. For making the barbecue Sauce in a 4-cup (1 liter) measure dish, microwave butter, onion and garlic at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until soft.
2. Add and stir well ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and hot pepper... - 44.6937
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 40.6151
Country Comfort Ribs
1. With a sharp paring knife, remove breast bone then turn ribs over and remove skirt, saving it for another purpose if you like.
2. Slip paring knife under skin at end of rib and separate from bone.
3. Grip skin with paper towel and peel back... - 43.0808
Combine all ingredients except sherry.
Cook 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Stir in sherry.
Marinade is excellent over poultry, spare ribs or lamb chops. - 38.7626
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 100.345