- » Spicy Southwestern
Spicy Southwestern Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy southwestern recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy southwestern recipes.
Speedy Spicy Southwestern Black Beans And Rice
Very few dishes are as comforting and satisfying as black beans and rice. This Puerto Rican delicacy is jam-packed with flavor and makes for a savory weeknight dinner meal. Just stream the video recipe and get whomping this delicacy just like Betty. - 95.8395
Southwestern Bbq Chicken
1. Preheat the barbeque.
2. For South-western rub – In a bowl take all the spices and mix well.
3. Cut the chicken into big pieces.
4. Place the chicken in a large bowl, drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the south – western rub. Coat... - 93.9255
If you are craving for a South-western dish, then you must be watching this recipe by Chef Scott. He had learnt Green chile recipe from Denver and later came up with his version of Green Chile. He is using Mexican green chiles for this recipe which gives a... - 90.5466
Southwestern Spicy Sauteed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven at 275 ° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and heat the oil against medium heat
3. Now add garlic and peppers and again sauté for 5 minutes with frequent stirring of the spices.
4. Add the chicken pieces in the pan and... - 47.4362
Spicy Southwestern Omelette
1. Heat a 10-inch nonstick omelette pan over medium heat, melt 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter and sautÃ© jalapeno along with a dash of salt stirring often, until it is soft.
2. Then add the corn and cilantro, saute stirring often, 2 minutes longer, remove... - 46.2601
Spicy Southwestern Salad
1. In medium bowl combine first 4 ingredients; mix well. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves; top with squash mixture.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Pour over salad. - 35.3606
Spicy Southwestern Scones
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, corn-meal, baking powder, chili powder, and garlic salt. With pastry blender, cut in margarine or butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl... - 30.8583
Southwest Corn With Chipotle Peppers
Join Toby at DiabetesEveryDay.com as she prepares this bold starch recipes at 19 grams carbohydrate per serving. The recipe is courtesy of Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner, from their book "Hypertension Cookbook for Dummies" - 0
Easy Beef Fajitas
Fajitas can be a diabetes friendly food (just like most any food), and you can join Toby as she prepares this easy recipe to prove the point. - 0