- » Spicy Shrimp Dish
Spicy Shrimp Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Shrimp Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Shrimp Dish recipes.
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fry
Are you looking for a simple spicy shrimps stir fry recipe? Here is a perfect hot and spicy flavorful shrimp recipe for you. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner with the ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet. Stir fry the... - 83.185
Spicy Barbecued Shrimp
If you love shrimps, you will love this spicy barbecued shrimps recipe by Chef Scott. He is making this dish using fresh gulf shrimps. He is making a delicious barbecue sauce with garlic, onion, Cajun spice mix and many more. His tips on cooking shrimps... - 78.0297
Spicy Shrimp Diablo
Thinking of spicing up your meal a little bit? Add this Spicy Shrimp Diablo recipe to the menu. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this delicacy. Try it today. - 96.4769
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.905
Spicy Pepper Shrimp
Combine the shrimp and marinade in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place shrimp on one sheet of foil.
Top with red pepper and chili.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat... - 27.8499
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for the side dish? Try this delicious Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad. We guarantee it will disappear just within a few minutes of being served. - 99.7665
Glazed Spicy Shrimp
Try out this Glazed Spicy Shrimp and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Glazed Spicy Shrimp will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 41.0722
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
Put shrimp into baking pan.
Pour butter mixture over shrimp; top with lemon slices.
Cover; bake 5-8 minutes, or until... - 33.6785
Spicy Baja Shrimp Salad
A simple salad for your next barbeque party? This is it…a delicious baja shrimp salad. This video shows you how to make this simple salad with grilled shrimps. The ingredients are easy to get and ready in minutes. - 104.448
Spicy Shrimp Fra Diavolo
1. Cook linguine according to package directions until aldente and drain.
2. Sauté shrimp in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes. Scoop shrimp out of the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Return pan with scampi sauce to the st - 29.4864
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1 In a food processor with the shredding blade, shred the zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise.
2 Layer the shredded squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
3... - 43.2843
Spicy Shrimp Etouffee
Here is a classic shrimp etouffee recipe that would be snap to make, with simple instructions provided here by the chef. Definitely a nice healthy meal option, which the whole family would love. All, said but clear vocal instructions and ingredient details... - 85.0265
Spicy Shrimp Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave at High for 10 to... - 39.0727
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Spicy Shrimp With Mango Salsa
Add that healthy quotient to your meal with this easy spicy shrimp with mango salsa recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make shrimp with mango salsa combined with white vinegar and black beans. Definitely a great carbohydrate rich... - 84.9947
Grilled Cajun Flavored Shrimps With Tic Tac Toe Salad
If you love shrimps, you are totally going to love this recipe. Chef Bhal Dave grills juicy, tender prawns and serves them with bread toasts. An easy, effortless way to satiate your stomach on especially hungry days. - 69.019
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.7786
Sweet And Spicy Shrimp
Sweet and spicy? On shrimp? How can that be? Trust us, this one takes humdrum shrimp and turns them on their ear! We serve this over rice with a green vegetable; but you can just as easily add these to a stir fry. Want to grill these - stand back - people... - 0
Spicy Shrimp Boil
1) In a large pan add in oil brown sugar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, pepper, red pepper flakes and rosemary. Mix and without turning the heat on, let the mixture stand for about 2 hours.
2) Boil the... - 40.6253
Spicy Shrimp Gumbo
Saute onions and green pepper in butter in large ket- tle; blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring con- stantly, until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredi- ents except shrimp, rice and parsley.
Simmer for... - 42.1099
Assam Spicy Shrimp
This Assam Spicy Shrimp tastes incredible ! I love this delicious irresistibly seasoned and sauced fish and seafood dish with a bowl of hot rice ! Your suggestions for this Assam Spicy Shrimp are welcome ! - 46.522
Hot & Spicy Shrimp
Melt butter in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add yellow onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in tomato, chili paste, mushrooms, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil until almost all... - 39.1426
Spicy Shrimp Skillet
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Heat the cooking oil in a 10-inch skillet.
Add chopped onion, minced garlic, gingerroot, red pepper, and bay leaf; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the 1 tablespoon water and the coriander.
Cook and stir 3 to... - 39.0917
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and garlic.
2. Stir in broth, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
3. Add cayenne, oregano, and monosodium glutamate and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook with occasional stirring... - 43.5297
Spicy Barbecued Shrimp
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Rinse shrimp; drain well.
Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a shallow 3-quart baking dish; pour butter mixture over shrimp.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are done and... - 38.8194
Spicy Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, stock, rice, sugar and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until rice is tender.
3. Add shrimp and... - 43.6927
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 117.618
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
How do you like the idea about how to make a delicious spicy shrimp with spaghetti. This is a simple recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. Here the shrimp is wonderfully spiced and flavored with pepper and basil to make a very quick and easy pasta. - 99.1013
Spicy Satanic Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Looking for some great nutritious meal ideas on a budget? Then you should certainly take a look at this Italian satanic shrimp fra diavolo recipe. The chef here has provided simple to follow instructions to make a spicy shrimp fra diavolo with basil, parsley... - 100.826
Fried Shrimp In Sesame Sauce
Ever tried sesame shrimp? Here is a video showing you how to prepare a delicious shrimp dish. Deep fried and then cooked in the sauce, this a great recipe to try out. - 88.2773
Spicy Shrimp And Rice Stew
Mix the onion, pepper, garlic, and oil in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy, stirring midway.
Break up the tomatoes with a fork and stir into the... - 40.8982
Spicy Shrimp Noodle With Hoisin Sauce
For all those who like spicing up their food, this Asian inspired shrimp noodle recipe is a must try. The chef shows simple directives to combine noodle with shrimp and hoisin sauce to make succulent dish. Here instead of shrimp you can also use up any... - 86.3066
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 25.886
Thai Yellow Curry With Shrimp
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? Try this amazing Thai Yellow Curry with Shrimp. The flavors are delicate and the recipe is quite simple. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 86.9401
Spicy Ginger Shrimp
Flavorful prawns. This is a video of a spicy ginger chicken. Made zesty with chilies, ginger and garlic, these are very tasty. This preparation makes the prawns very yummy. Try it with baked potato, and garlic bread. You will not be disappointed!!! - 95.715
Spicy Shrimp Dip
1.Rinse the shrimp in cold water and drain well
2. Mix shrimp,catsup, dry sherry, horesradish and cream cheese together and chill it for a few hours so that the flavor can mix and blend properly
3. Serve with your favorite thin... - 30.8535
3 Peppered Cajun Shrimps
Here's a hot dish from Cajun cuisine that is spiced using 3 verities of pepper. The dish is very simple to make and works well as a side or fiery appetizer. Lovers of Cajun cooking as well as hot dishes should try this recipe for sure. - 97.7245
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 110.567
Spicy Shrimp Curry
1.Heat a non stick pan, and add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the sliced onion, curry leaves, ginger and the garlic paste. Sauté for some time until the onions are translucent and the ginger and garlic is cooked.
3.Spinkle in the turmeric and the... - 104.113
Shrimp In Spicy Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, onions, garlic and red pepper until shrimp starts to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes. - 34.2844
Spicy Shrimp Scampi
In each of 4 individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces shrimp.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour 1/4 of mixture over each portion of shrimp and toss to coat.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until... - 30.0224
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 106.359
Spicy Grilled Shrimp
Wash, shell, and devein the shrimp (or use about 1 1/2 pounds frozen deveined large shrimp€”they need not be thawed).
In a bowl or glass jar, blend the chile powder with the vinegar, pepper, garlic, salt, basil, and mint.
Stir in the oil and shake or mix... - 33.2648
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Confetti Rice
1. Stir the pickling spice into 1 quart of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover, remove the pan from the heat and let stand 6 to 8 minutes. Cool the shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Shell and devein the... - 37.2473
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Wash shrimp 3-4 times in water.
Place shrimp in a pan.
Add enough water to cover.
Add salt, bay leaves, thyme, marjoram and red pepper.
Boil approximately 8 minutes.
When cool enough to handle comfortably, shell and devein shrimp.
Save the liquid to use... - 41.8513
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
This recipe kicks! The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. - 31.1218
Spicy Shrimp Fry
Learn how to make this quick and easy yet super delicious spicy Shrimp fry. You can adjust the spice level to your taste to make it more spicy or keep it mild. - 0
Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together the coriander, garlic, pepper, vinegar, lime juice, salt, sugar and chili peppers.
2) Add the pork, shrimp and cucumber.
3) Toss all the ingredients lightly.
4) Serve in a salad bowl, garnished with mint. - 41.7431
Cajun-style Pepper Shrimp
This Cajun-style favorite is quite a cinch to make. This boldly flavored shrimp dish is sure to please the taste-buds of all. Just follow the recipe instructions as presented in the video and get whomping up a finger-licking good shrimp delicacy at home. - 71.808
Delicious Shrimp Puttanesca With Linguine Pasta
The Shrimp Puttanesca with Linguine Pasta is a traditional Italian fare. The Puttanesca maybe slightly spicy, but it is mouth-wateringly good. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video by the Blade Chef. Watch, learn, make, and as always enjoy! - 89.3907
Spicy Boiled Shrimp
1. In a doubled cheesecloth bag combine the first 9 ingredients and tie securely with a string.
2. In a large Dutch oven bring 2 1/2 quarts water to a boil.
3. Return to a boil adding salt, lime, lemon, garlic and herb bag and boil for 2 to 3... - 44.0623
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until tender.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 36.3624
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 5 Of 5
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 99.7317
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 1 Of 5
Are you looking for delicious recipe that will leave all your guests wanting more? Then this video series is just the thing for you. Follow Ramona Werst as she shares a tasty recipe to make grilled shrimp with some spicy sriracha sauce. The recipe has been... - 111.01
Stir Fried Shrimp
This is my way of making Szechuan shrimp with lots of veggies. - 66.1734
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 107.719
Spicy Dijon Dip
The spicy dijon dip is a cream cheese and shrimp dip. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and dijon mustard this peppy seafood dip is chilled to serve. Garnished with sliced onions, it is good with grilled vegetables platter. - 34.73
Sautéed Hot And Sweet Shrimp
Make some shrimps which is sweet and spicy both at the same time! An easy recipe being shown in the video, thought without audio instructions! See the video for more on this recipe! - 66.7438
Spicy Cajun Shrimp
Rinse the shrimp and set aside.
Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy skillet until the butter has melted.
Add the onions and garlic and saute on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until the onions are softened.
Stir in the thyme, rosemary, black pepper,... - 38.5674
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 45.0872
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 119.854
Sausage And Shrimp Gumbo
Gumbo is a local American favorite and in this video Robin makes some shrimp sausage gumbo which tastes divine. The combination is unique and recipe is quick. Make it for a lazy winter Sunday afternoon and relish while watching your favorite movie. - 83.0797
Crockpot Shrimp Boil For Two
This is for a contest that Rival is sponsoring, turned out really good but I should have added the corn right before the shrimp. - 0
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 45.8185
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 44.4509
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 42.0329
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. - 116.105
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 30.7697
Delicious Spicy Shrimp Creole Sauce
1) In a pan, heat the bacon heat and whish in flour.
2) SautÃ© in the onion, green onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic until translucent.
3) Stir in tomato paste and mix well.
4) Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, seasoning, red pepper,... - 44.4325
Savory Shrimp Stew
Cook the minced onion and garlic clove in the butter until the onion is tender.
Remove the garlic and add to the fat the flour, prepared mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
When thoroughly blended, add the shrimp and the milk, while stirring constantly.
Heat... - 34.5674
Spicy Kimchi Shrimp Pasta
Watch this wonderful video that displays an unusual recipe for spicy kimchi shrimp pasta. The video is very impressive and step wise making it a must see. Try out this unique recipe and you would definitely be surprised with the amazing blend of flavors. - 90.41
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine green pepper, onion and butter; heat, covered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Heat, covered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select... - 46.4297
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 97.084
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Peel and devein shrimp.
Saute onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, thyme, and red pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes... - 32.967
Pasta With Spicy Tomato Shrimp Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, season shrimp with salt. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in red pepper flakes and immediately add shrimp, arranging in... - 25.7404
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 80.593
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 35.5647
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
In 3-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion and butter.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti and... - 42.5183
Spicy Coconut Prawns
Combine the masala ingredients in a food processor for about 2 minutes and reserve.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan over low heat.
When hot, add the bay leaves and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens.
Add the masala, stir and... - 39.7309
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
A dish to be had which is low on calorie and uses brown rice instead of the regular white rice! A recipe of the healthier you. See the video for more. - 70.7569
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Bacon wrapped shrimp is a grill cooked shrimp recipe. Prepared with an oil based marinade flavored with onions, oregano, cayenne and garlic powder, the shrimps are wrapped in bacon strips. Grilled uncovered,. The bacon wrapped shrimp comes out incredibly... - 47.6336
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 45.7968
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 118.906
Hot 'n' Spicy Shrimp With Avocado Salsa
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; remove black vein from shrimp.
Pat shrimp as dry as possible on paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
Add shrimp; toss to coat well, rubbing spice mixture lightly into shrimp so... - 32.5983
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 100.009
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 99.5514
In The Kitchen With Ken: Fiery Smothered Shrimp
Having some friends coming over to watch a game of football? Then food has got to be part of this game! The baked smothered shrimps is got to be the thing to make. A fiery dish made by Ken, Watch the video to see how it turns out! - 122.49
Indian Garam Masala Shrimps
Are you craving for deep intense flavors of Indian food? Then take a look at this garam masala shrimp recipe. Here the chef has given easy instructions to make luscious shrimp with spices and cherry tomatoes. Combining so many flavors this dish is bound to... - 95.6519