- » Spicy Shrimp Dish
Spicy Shrimp Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Shrimp Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Shrimp Dish recipes.
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fry
Are you looking for a simple spicy shrimps stir fry recipe? Here is a perfect hot and spicy flavorful shrimp recipe for you. Here the chef has presented the recipe in such a simple manner with the ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet. Stir fry the... - 86.4038
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.793
Spicy Shrimp Diablo
Thinking of spicing up your meal a little bit? Add this Spicy Shrimp Diablo recipe to the menu. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this delicacy. Try it today. - 99.841
Spicy Barbecued Shrimp
If you love shrimps, you will love this spicy barbecued shrimps recipe by Chef Scott. He is making this dish using fresh gulf shrimps. He is making a delicious barbecue sauce with garlic, onion, Cajun spice mix and many more. His tips on cooking shrimps... - 113.293
Spicy Pepper Shrimp
Combine the shrimp and marinade in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place shrimp on one sheet of foil.
Top with red pepper and chili.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat... - 25.9789
Spicy Baja Shrimp Salad
A simple salad for your next barbeque party? This is it…a delicious baja shrimp salad. This video shows you how to make this simple salad with grilled shrimps. The ingredients are easy to get and ready in minutes. - 105.996
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for the side dish? Try this delicious Spicy Grilled Shrimp Salad. We guarantee it will disappear just within a few minutes of being served. - 101.437
Glazed Spicy Shrimp
Try out this Glazed Spicy Shrimp and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Glazed Spicy Shrimp will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 38.8482
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1 In a food processor with the shredding blade, shred the zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise.
2 Layer the shredded squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
3... - 41.1397
Spicy Shrimp Fra Diavolo
1. Cook linguine according to package directions until aldente and drain.
2. Sauté shrimp in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 6 minutes. Scoop shrimp out of the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Return pan with scampi sauce to the st - 27.8156
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, garlic powder, and dried parsley.
Put shrimp into baking pan.
Pour butter mixture over shrimp; top with lemon slices.
Cover; bake 5-8 minutes, or until... - 33.6304
Spicy Shrimp Etouffee
Here is a classic shrimp etouffee recipe that would be snap to make, with simple instructions provided here by the chef. Definitely a nice healthy meal option, which the whole family would love. All, said but clear vocal instructions and ingredient details... - 88.3603
Spicy Shrimp Bake
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Stir in rice, tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave at High for 10 to... - 37.6326
Spicy Shrimp Skillet
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Heat the cooking oil in a 10-inch skillet.
Add chopped onion, minced garlic, gingerroot, red pepper, and bay leaf; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the 1 tablespoon water and the coriander.
Cook and stir 3 to... - 37.6234
Sweet And Spicy Shrimp
Sweet and spicy? On shrimp? How can that be? Trust us, this one takes humdrum shrimp and turns them on their ear! We serve this over rice with a green vegetable; but you can just as easily add these to a stir fry. Want to grill these - stand back - people... - 0
Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add... - 43.9439
Assam Spicy Shrimp
This Assam Spicy Shrimp tastes incredible ! I love this delicious irresistibly seasoned and sauced fish and seafood dish with a bowl of hot rice ! Your suggestions for this Assam Spicy Shrimp are welcome ! - 45.1
Fried Shrimp In Sesame Sauce
Ever tried sesame shrimp? Here is a video showing you how to prepare a delicious shrimp dish. Deep fried and then cooked in the sauce, this a great recipe to try out. - 91.4926
Spicy Shrimp With Mango Salsa
Add that healthy quotient to your meal with this easy spicy shrimp with mango salsa recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make shrimp with mango salsa combined with white vinegar and black beans. Definitely a great carbohydrate rich... - 88.3588
Spicy Satanic Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Looking for some great nutritious meal ideas on a budget? Then you should certainly take a look at this Italian satanic shrimp fra diavolo recipe. The chef here has provided simple to follow instructions to make a spicy shrimp fra diavolo with basil, parsley... - 104.068
Hot & Spicy Shrimp
Melt butter in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add yellow onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in tomato, chili paste, mushrooms, and wine.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil until almost all... - 38.329
Spicy Shrimp Gumbo
Saute onions and green pepper in butter in large ket- tle; blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring con- stantly, until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredi- ents except shrimp, rice and parsley.
Simmer for... - 42.0251
Spicy Barbecued Shrimp
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Rinse shrimp; drain well.
Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a shallow 3-quart baking dish; pour butter mixture over shrimp.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are done and... - 37.582
Thai Yellow Curry With Shrimp
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? Try this amazing Thai Yellow Curry with Shrimp. The flavors are delicate and the recipe is quite simple. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 88.0926
Spicy Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 4-quart saucepan, heat oil, add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until brown and soft.
2. Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, stock, rice, sugar and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until rice is tender.
3. Add shrimp and... - 42.5248
Spicy Shrimp Boil
1) In a large pan add in oil brown sugar, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic, pepper, red pepper flakes and rosemary. Mix and without turning the heat on, let the mixture stand for about 2 hours.
2) Boil the... - 40.7775
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onion, green pepper and garlic.
2. Stir in broth, tomato sauce and soy sauce.
3. Add cayenne, oregano, and monosodium glutamate and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook with occasional stirring... - 43.8938
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 110.229
Spicy Shrimp And Rice Stew
Mix the onion, pepper, garlic, and oil in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy, stirring midway.
Break up the tomatoes with a fork and stir into the... - 38.3828
Spicy Shrimp Pasta
How do you like the idea about how to make a delicious spicy shrimp with spaghetti. This is a simple recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. Here the shrimp is wonderfully spiced and flavored with pepper and basil to make a very quick and easy pasta. - 104.779
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 119.309
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Wash shrimp 3-4 times in water.
Place shrimp in a pan.
Add enough water to cover.
Add salt, bay leaves, thyme, marjoram and red pepper.
Boil approximately 8 minutes.
When cool enough to handle comfortably, shell and devein shrimp.
Save the liquid to use... - 40.5369
Spicy Shrimp Blue Cheese Dip
With electric mixer or rotary beater, gradually blend soup, blue cheese, onion, sherry, and hot pepper sauce into cream cheese.
Chill. - 24.6077
Spicy Shrimps Stir Fried
Beside pork, chicken, beef and ducks. shrimps also my flavorite dish. it easy to cook and tasty. This dish is very popular and you can also find this dish at your Chinese restaurant or you can make it for yourself - 93.0104
3 Peppered Cajun Shrimps
Here's a hot dish from Cajun cuisine that is spiced using 3 verities of pepper. The dish is very simple to make and works well as a side or fiery appetizer. Lovers of Cajun cooking as well as hot dishes should try this recipe for sure. - 131.287
Shrimp In Spicy Sauce
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir shrimp, onions, garlic and red pepper until shrimp starts to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Simmer uncovered until shrimp is tender, about 5 minutes. - 33.3987
Spicy Shrimp Curry
1.Heat a non stick pan, and add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the sliced onion, curry leaves, ginger and the garlic paste. Sauté for some time until the onions are translucent and the ginger and garlic is cooked.
3.Spinkle in the turmeric and the... - 115.455
Grilled Cajun Flavored Shrimps With Tic Tac Toe Salad
If you love shrimps, you are totally going to love this recipe. Chef Bhal Dave grills juicy, tender prawns and serves them with bread toasts. An easy, effortless way to satiate your stomach on especially hungry days. - 70.5924
Spicy Shrimp Scampi
In each of 4 individual flameproof casseroles arrange 5 ounces shrimp.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients except parsley; pour 1/4 of mixture over each portion of shrimp and toss to coat.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source until... - 28.3113
Spicy Grilled Shrimp
Wash, shell, and devein the shrimp (or use about 1 1/2 pounds frozen deveined large shrimp€”they need not be thawed).
In a bowl or glass jar, blend the chile powder with the vinegar, pepper, garlic, salt, basil, and mint.
Stir in the oil and shake or mix... - 31.812
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Serving
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 109.918
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 108.176
Spicy Ginger Shrimp
Flavorful prawns. This is a video of a spicy ginger chicken. Made zesty with chilies, ginger and garlic, these are very tasty. This preparation makes the prawns very yummy. Try it with baked potato, and garlic bread. You will not be disappointed!!! - 106.979
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Confetti Rice
1. Stir the pickling spice into 1 quart of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover, remove the pan from the heat and let stand 6 to 8 minutes. Cool the shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Shell and devein the... - 35.9514
Spicy Shrimp Noodle With Hoisin Sauce
For all those who like spicing up their food, this Asian inspired shrimp noodle recipe is a must try. The chef shows simple directives to combine noodle with shrimp and hoisin sauce to make succulent dish. Here instead of shrimp you can also use up any... - 86.3259
Shrimp In A Blanket
Wrap bacon strips around each shrimp and secure with toothpick; dip in chili sauce seasoned with Tabasco sauce and mono-sodium glutamate.
Broil, turning bacon until crisp and lightly browned. - 22.5909
Spicy Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Who can resist fancy holiday food? And when it's something as scrummy as garlic shrimp pasts, the bet gets all the more drool-worthy. Simple and delicious, this dish is also ideal for a busy weeknight. And the good news is that it doesn't take much labor or... - 121.417
Sautéed Hot And Sweet Shrimp
Make some shrimps which is sweet and spicy both at the same time! An easy recipe being shown in the video, thought without audio instructions! See the video for more on this recipe! - 66.7842
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until tender.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 35.2299
Spicy Shrimp Dip
1.Rinse the shrimp in cold water and drain well
2. Mix shrimp,catsup, dry sherry, horesradish and cream cheese together and chill it for a few hours so that the flavor can mix and blend properly
3. Serve with your favorite thin... - 30.857
Spicy Dijon Dip
The spicy dijon dip is a cream cheese and shrimp dip. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and dijon mustard this peppy seafood dip is chilled to serve. Garnished with sliced onions, it is good with grilled vegetables platter. - 33.5456
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.5871
Cajun-style Pepper Shrimp
This Cajun-style favorite is quite a cinch to make. This boldly flavored shrimp dish is sure to please the taste-buds of all. Just follow the recipe instructions as presented in the video and get whomping up a finger-licking good shrimp delicacy at home. - 71.8363
Spicy Kimchi Shrimp Pasta
Watch this wonderful video that displays an unusual recipe for spicy kimchi shrimp pasta. The video is very impressive and step wise making it a must see. Try out this unique recipe and you would definitely be surprised with the amazing blend of flavors. - 90.0121
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 101.182
Delicious Shrimp Puttanesca With Linguine Pasta
The Shrimp Puttanesca with Linguine Pasta is a traditional Italian fare. The Puttanesca maybe slightly spicy, but it is mouth-wateringly good. The recipe is broken down in simple steps in this video by the Blade Chef. Watch, learn, make, and as always enjoy! - 116.666
Spicy Stir Fried Noodles With Shrimp
Spicy stir fried noodles with shrimp is a wonderful stir fry prepared with Japanese udon or Chinese egg noodles and shrimp. This stir fry is flavored with hot chili sauce and other ingredients. The chef here prepares this simple and delicious recipe that can... - 104.708
Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together the coriander, garlic, pepper, vinegar, lime juice, salt, sugar and chili peppers.
2) Add the pork, shrimp and cucumber.
3) Toss all the ingredients lightly.
4) Serve in a salad bowl, garnished with mint. - 41.2615
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 43.3448
Calamari And Shrimp With Spicy Tamarind Sauce
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on an adventure to South East Asia. The beautiful country of Vietnam to be exact and creates an incredible squid and shrimp in spicy tamarind sauce served with brown rice. You don't want to miss this! - 102.672
Savory Shrimp Stew
Cook the minced onion and garlic clove in the butter until the onion is tender.
Remove the garlic and add to the fat the flour, prepared mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
When thoroughly blended, add the shrimp and the milk, while stirring constantly.
Heat... - 32.9329
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 45.2862
Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except... - 44.5361
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 29.0737
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
This recipe kicks! The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. - 31.0271
Delicious Spicy Shrimp Creole Sauce
1) In a pan, heat the bacon heat and whish in flour.
2) SautÃ© in the onion, green onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic until translucent.
3) Stir in tomato paste and mix well.
4) Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, seasoning, red pepper,... - 42.1915
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
In 3-quart casserole, combine green pepper, onion and butter.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti and... - 40.1155
Spicy Boiled Shrimp
1. In a doubled cheesecloth bag combine the first 9 ingredients and tie securely with a string.
2. In a large Dutch oven bring 2 1/2 quarts water to a boil.
3. Return to a boil adding salt, lime, lemon, garlic and herb bag and boil for 2 to 3... - 44.3247
Spicy Shrimp And Spaghetti Bake
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine green pepper, onion and butter; heat, covered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomatoes, shrimp, Worcestershire sauce, salt and red pepper.
Heat, covered, 3 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select... - 45.4152
Stir Fried Shrimp
This is my way of making Szechuan shrimp with lots of veggies. - 68.4538
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Peel and devein shrimp.
Saute onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, thyme, and red pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes... - 30.8141
Spicy Cajun Shrimp
Rinse the shrimp and set aside.
Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy skillet until the butter has melted.
Add the onions and garlic and saute on medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until the onions are softened.
Stir in the thyme, rosemary, black pepper,... - 38.9668
Pasta With Spicy Tomato Shrimp Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, season shrimp with salt. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in red pepper flakes and immediately add shrimp, arranging in... - 24.3274
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 127.093
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 82.1843
Hot 'n' Spicy Shrimp With Avocado Salsa
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; remove black vein from shrimp.
Pat shrimp as dry as possible on paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
Add shrimp; toss to coat well, rubbing spice mixture lightly into shrimp so... - 30.266
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 44.1843
Baked Shrimp Olivia
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Shrimp Olivia - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Shrimp Olivia has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 48.211
Spicy Oriental Shrimp Salad
1. Core, rinse and thoroughly drain lettuce. Refrigerate in airtight container to crisp. Combine basil, vinegar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and red pepper in blender or food processor fitted with metal blade. Blend to form rough paste, pulsing... - 32.9011
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. - 137.815
Split the shrimp in half lengthwise, wash and dry.
Combine in a bowl with the lime juice and onions.
Marinate for at least 4 hours.
Season with the salt and pepper before serving. - 24.9275
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
A dish to be had which is low on calorie and uses brown rice instead of the regular white rice! A recipe of the healthier you. See the video for more. - 74.0145
Sausage And Shrimp Gumbo
Gumbo is a local American favorite and in this video Robin makes some shrimp sausage gumbo which tastes divine. The combination is unique and recipe is quick. Make it for a lazy winter Sunday afternoon and relish while watching your favorite movie. - 116.621
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 122.143
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 44.7564
Filipino Spicy Gambas
Here is an excellent gambas recipe which is a traditional Filipino dish. With the simple instructions provided here you will find it super easy to put together and the added flavors of oyster sauce and chili paste adds a spicy kick to it. Worth a try for all... - 96.4371
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 45.4283
Easy Spicy Shrimps
Peel and devein shrimp.
In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter with olive oil.
Add garlic and shallots and saute for 2 minutes without browning.
Add shrimp, increase heat slightly, and cook shrimp for 3 minutes, or until just done to taste.
Add salt... - 37.3438
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 103.293
Spicy Prawn & Capsicum Curry
An authentic spicy prawn curry with a smooth flavour of capsicum.....Amazing spiced up curry basically a kerala cum Goan recipe combi... Yum Yum Yummy recipe that any foody lover will relish it - 41.894