- » Spicy Scallop
Spicy Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy scallop recipes.
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 37.5894
1. Rinse the scallops, place in a saucepan, add the boiling water and boil 5 minutes. Drain; reserve the liquid. With kitchen scissors cut the scallops in quarters.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, add the flour and stir until well blended; add the scallop... - 28.329
Spicy Scallops And Mushrooms
1. Melt butter in a large frypan and cook mushrooms, spring onions (shallots) and garlic for 4-5 minutes. Remiove from pan and set aside. Add scallops to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. Stir in wine, chilli and... - 27.8333
Spicy Southwest Seared Scallops
1. Drain scallops well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Combine coriander and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge scallops in spice mixture.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Add 1/2 of scallops; sear 2... - 27.1887
You May Also Like!
Cajun Hot And Spicy Scallops
Make your dinner spicy with these spicy Cajun broiled scallops! Deliciously done by Nikki the foodie. Watch the video for more. - 90.0676
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 91.7133
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 120.047
Spicy Scallop Crunch Rolls
1. Prepare the sushi rice base.
2. Cook spicy scallop, and tempura bits. Set aside.
3. Lay spicy scallop mixture, cucumber, and avocado slices on nori facing side of sushi base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, and roll as shown in the video.... - 105.305
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 94.9614
Red Chamber Grilled Spicy Scallops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine marinade and scallops and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, while stirring occasionally.
2. Heat grill and place marinated scallops. Grill for 2 minutes on each side or as desired.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 38.8862
1 Wash fresh scallops under running cold water or partly thaw frozen ones; cut into small pieces.
2 Combine shrimp spice, lemon, and water in a medium-size saucepan; heat to boiling; add scallops; cover.
Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes, then drain.
3... - 40.6208
Seared Scallops With Orange Supremes And Jalapeno Vinaigrette
Summer is the time for fresh, light and bright foods. Chef John combines seared fresh scallops with orange segments and dresses them with a jalapeno vinaigrette dressing. The combination of the sweet caramelized juicy scallops, fresh citrusy orange, and spicy... - 121.443
Scallops In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. In medium skillet, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except scallops and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5... - 27.3201
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry With Asparagus
1. In a bowl, mix together chicken stock, soy sauce, rice wine, worcestershire sauce, sugar, lemon zest, chili pepper and corn starch until thoroughly blended.
2. Heat a wok, until very hot, add oil and quickly stir fry ginger, garlic... - 42.0545
Spicy Scallop Recipes By Category