- » Spicy Roasted Potatoes
Spicy Roasted Potatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Roasted Potatoes recipes.
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Roasted Red Pepper Smashed Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 149.575
Spiced Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This is a savory way to enjoy sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving. Chile powder, brown sugar and cayenne combined with the drizzle of honey create a spicy-sweet flavor addition to a traditional Thanksgiving player. Watch this video for the recipe details by... - 125.588
Spicy Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F.
2) Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
3) Pat dry with paper towels.
4) In a medium bowl add mustard, oil, garlic, tarragon, paprika, and red pepper. Combine into a smooth paste.
5) Mix potato to the paste... - 44.6911
Roasted Jerk Chicken And Potatoes
Easy chicken recipes are great any time of the week. Our Roasted Jerk Chicken & Potatoes is seasoned with Caribbean spices that make the meat fall right off the bone. - 0
You May Also Like!
Spicy Shrimp With Sweet Potato Mash And Roasted Peppers
Prepare shrimp and grits like true Southerners! This is Spice up your dinner plans with this winning recipe. Spicy Shrimp on top of a bed of mashed sweet potatoes made with cilantro, cayenne pepper, bacon, & red bell pepper onion puree. - 82.4281
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Place garlic on a square of aluminum foil; drizzle with oil and wrap in foil.
Bake at 425° for 30 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover, 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain and transfer to a large mixing... - 27.1234
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Scrub the potatoes well and prick each one with a fork.
3. Place them on a baking tray and put them into the oven.
4. Bake for around 1 hour or until the potatoes are cooked (the potatoes... - 78.7907
Lime And Chipotle Glazed Sweet Potatoes Or Yams
These perfectly caramelized sweet potatoes with a tangy and spicy twist are sure to become one of your family’s favorites as well. It is a simple roasted sweet potato recipe tweaked by adding a lime and chipotle pepper glaze. These potatoes are not only... - 92.6863
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 41.9592
Chef Manjula is jazzing up some potatoes for her potato loving fans. She has some great serving suggestions at the beginning of the video which makes this dish a very versatile one. Addition of spices add that extra zing to plain potatoes and makes them... - 122.636
Indian Spicy Yam And Sweet Potatoes
Want an easy low fat appetizer with a little twist of Indian spices? Try chef Manjula's Indian Spicy Yam and Sweet Potatoes which she makes by simple boiling and mixing. It’s that easy and the recipe looks absolutely inviting with the white, red and green... - 117.525
Spicy Pot Roast
1. Mix in all the ingredients and pour it over the roast; allow to stand this way for two hours, turning around once
2. Remove the meat from the liquid, reserve the liquid, sprinkle it with flour and brown it in hot fat evenly
3. Add liquid and cook... - 33.5822