- » Spicy Rice Pilaf
Spicy Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy rice pilaf recipes.
Rice lover, you have to try this Rice pilaf! This Spanish recipe usually is made with meat and vegetables along with rice. It is a main course dish or sometimes the only dish which can be served with salad or even yoghurt. - 107.409
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 44.1369
Spicy Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a medium-size nonstick 1 saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Stir in the stock, fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and... - 35.1349
You May Also Like!
€¢ Melt the butter or heat the oil 2 minutes at HIGH in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Add the onion, stir well. Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the rice. Stir until well coated with the onion butter.
€¢ Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH,... - 34.111
Rice Pilaf Turkey Stuffing
Lightly toast the nuts in a 350° oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
In a wide frying pan, heat butter and saute onion about 5 minutes.
Add rice and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes.
Blend in parsley, cinnamon, allspice, salt, pepper, and... - 33.9678
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 37.5707
Prepare rice according to package directions, except substitute the orange juice for the water and add chicken bouillon granules.
Stir green onions, toasted almonds, and margarine into the cooked rice.
Halve peppers lengthwise, removing stem ends, seeds, and... - 35.1802
1. In a bowl, put the shrimp and add turmeric, chilli powder, asafoetida, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Mix with a spoon to coat all the shrimp well with the spices.
2. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 1 hour.
3. In a large pot,... - 116.44
Spicy Shoulder Of Lamb
In a deep 10-inch pan that has a lid, cook onions in butter until well browned.
This takes 8-10 minutes, as a lot of moisture is given off by the onions.
Add lamb, coriander, turmeric, cumin, and ginger.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10-12... - 35.0723
Spicy Chicken With Coconut
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt, paprika and pepper.
Heat the butter in a large skillet and fry the onion with the chicken to brown.
Add the remaining ingredients.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
Serve with rice pilaf. - 35.0711
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1394
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 45.9704