- » Spicy Rice
Spicy Rice Recipes
Spicy rice is packed with herbs, peppers and spices that season the rice well. It is a yummy side dish and can be served with practically anything.
Ingredients Used in Spicy Rice Recipes:
... More »
Want something delicious to eat with pork chops? Try making spicy rice with Microdac Chef; he makes this simple rice dish using soy sauce for flavoring. It’s as easy as making rice only with an extra step of sautéing onions and peppers. - 115.097
Red Beans And Rice With Andouille Sausage
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, red beans and rice with Andouille sausage could be your for the taking. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Cajun style food by Beryl Stokes is indeed a sure-fire way to heat up things on... - 107.521
How To Make A Red Snapper (fish) Biryani
Are you a fish lover? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare Baked Fish with Garlic and Parsley. Do give this recipe a try, you are sure to love it. - 83.9207
Spicy Marigold Rice
1. In a small skillet, put together cinnamon stick, cloves, and cardamom pods.
2. Over medium heat, heat them for 2 minutes to release flavors; occasionally shaking the pan.
3. Remove the skillet from heat.
4. In a 5-inch square of cheesecloth,... - 47.7654
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 44.92
Spicy Fruited Rice
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions.
2) When 5 minutes of cooking is left, mix in the raisins. Set aside.
3) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute celery and onions until they just start to turn soft.
4)... - 44.3084
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 42.0468
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 40.9024
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Cook carrots, onion and red pepper over medium-high heat until tender.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook for few more minutes.
3) Serve with shrimp and enjoy! - 39.4066
Spicy Rice Molds
In 2-quart saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine water, rice, butter and soy sauce.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cook 15 minutes; remove from heat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Pack about 1/2 cup rice mixture into buttered 1/2-cup mold; unmold onto... - 35.4588
Spicy Monkfish Rice
1. Process the chilli, chilli flakes, garlic, saffron, mint, olive oil and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until combined but not smooth.
2. Put the monkfish into a non-metallic dish and pour over the spice paste, turning to coat. Cover and set... - 35.0273
Spicy Rice Powder
This is a wonderful recipe for excellent Spicy Rice Powder that you can use in Szechwan Chinese dishes. Grab this perfected Spicy Rice Powder recipe! - 27.8489
Spicy Rice Recipes By Category