- » Spicy Red Stew
Spicy Red Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Red Stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Red Stew recipes.
Ethiopian Style Spicy Red Lentil Stew
A delicious, easy, and spicy stew. This is my version of the Ethiopian traditional Misir Wot. Two ingredients will be key: berbere (Ethiopian pepper mixture - recipe found at www.joelluks.com if you don't have an Ethiopian grocer near you) and black cumin... - 130.974
Spicy Sichuan Pork Stew
Spicy sichuan pork stew is a oriental meat stew prepared with vegetables. Cooked in a base of water with soy sauce to taste, the sichuan pork stew is spiced with garlic, ginger root along with red pepper and fennel seeds to taste. Laced with sherry, the... - 51.569
Spicy Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Heat Crisco® Oil in Dutch oven on medium-high heat.
Cook and stir until browned.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, garlic, paprika and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer one hour 15 minutes, stirring... - 41.5352
Sweet And Spicy Vegetable Stew
In a large saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling unsalted water for 4 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 41.4556
Spicy Vegetarian Stew
1. In a large heavy sauce pan heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
2. Cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
3. Add small amounts of water, if necessary to prevent sticking.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, except... - 125.565
Spicy Ratatouille Stew With Halibut
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and fry onion till limp.
2) Stir in garlic and cook for a minute.
3) Add red pepper, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Cook over simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5)... - 44.8557
Spicy Pea And Potato Stew
Rinse split peas.
In wok combine peas, onion, celery, garlic, cumin, ginger, turmeric, and red pepper.
Add 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Peel and cube potatoes; stir into wok.
Stir... - 42.5965
Spicy Shrimp And Rice Stew
Mix the onion, pepper, garlic, and oil in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy, stirring midway.
Break up the tomatoes with a fork and stir into the... - 40.8982
Spicy Beef Tongue Stew (aji De Lengua)
Perhaps the thought of eating beef tongue just makes your head spin. However, when cooked properly, beef tongue is tender and very mild in flavor. This spicy stew is well worth the try! In case you are willing to give it a chance! - 120.39
Spicy Eggplant Parmesan Stew
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble the bacon for garnishing; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside.
2. In the reserved bacon drippings cook the cubed eggplant, chopped onion, and minced garlic, covered, over low heat till... - 47.2805
Pumpkin Coconut Stew - Save The Kales
All things fall include a pumpkin stew. Full of hardy and delicious ingredients, a nice warm bowl by the fire sounds like the perfect end to a day of rolling in leaves! - 0
1. In a big pot over camp fire, Heat water, add black beans, chopped onions and potatoes and meat. Let it simmer for a while.
2. Add tomatoes, carrots, corn and peppers. Stir for a while.
3. Add green beans and red currant jelly. Close the lid and let... - 0
This hearty stew, loaded with vegetables and rich seasonings, is a great way to enjoy venison at home. - 34.9157
Spiced Beef And Vegetable Stew
How much do you enjoy hot and spicy food? Add some chili peppers? Watch this video to know how else foods like beef stew can be spiced. The chef introduces simple way to add the spice and heat to the regular stew. You are going to like this video. - 117.216
Vegetarian Garbanzo Stew (chickpea)
This recipe combines frugality with nutrition and deliciously clean eats! Garbanzos, a.k.a. chickpeas, are mega healthy for you! They also have a distinct nutty flavor. If you are a big time meat eater, I promise you will not miss the meat at all with this... - 129.413
Nihari Or Meat Stew
Nihari is a very traditional and delicious meat stew with its origins from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's made by cooking special Nihari meat which is mostly beef shank with spices, onions and tomatoes on a low flame for a long time. The results are a... - 0
Korean Cooking Kimchi Jjigae (kimchi Stew)
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and add in the onion. Soften for 1 minute.
2. Add in the pork and cook until half done.
3. Stir in the green onion and season with garlic and Korean red pepper flakes, followed by kimchi and kimchi juice, stir well and bring... - 0
Beef Barley Stew
Yesterday was gray and cold so I decided to make some beef barley stew. Barley goes well with beef. It has a nutty flavor and a pasta like consistency. It is also loaded with fiber and is a good source of niacin – a B vitamin. - 135.576
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 118.932
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 117.125
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.692
Korean Yellow Croaker Fish Stew
Lovers of fish and spicy stews will enjoy this Korean yellow croaker stew. This fish stew is one way to have warmth, autumnal flavor and the soulful reassurance of a full-bodied broth without working yourself senseless in the kitchen! Though there are ways to... - 110.375
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 111.764
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Hungarian Goulash
Have you been looking for the perfect Hungarian Goulash recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn this all time favorite, Classic Hungarian Goulash recipe. Add it to your menu and impress your family. - 84.8326
Be sure to try this amazing Chili Recipe that is sure to be a tailgate favorite! - 0