- » Spicy Red Lentil
Spicy Red Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy red lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy red lentil recipes.
Ethiopian Style Spicy Red Lentil Stew
A delicious, easy, and spicy stew. This is my version of the Ethiopian traditional Misir Wot. Two ingredients will be key: berbere (Ethiopian pepper mixture - recipe found at www.joelluks.com if you don't have an Ethiopian grocer near you) and black cumin... - 132.609
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
1. Roast and grind dry masalas to a fine powder.
2. In a pan add the butter and saute onions, carrots, and ginger-garlic paste for about 3 minutes.
3. Add dal, tomato, powdered masalas, haldi and 5 cups of water. Cover the pan and cook on high heat till... - 41.9999
You May Also Like!
Pasta With Red Lentils In Spicy Tomato Sauce
This Pasta With Red Lentils in Spicy Tomato Sauce makes an irresistible breakfast for me ! Try this satiating fare for lunch and you are sure to like it ! Tell me if you like this Pasta With Red Lentils in Spicy Tomato Sauce ! - 44.1924
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 30.3561
Urbankitchen - Spicy Lentils
Spicy lentils are a great way to keep up with your protein requirement, if you are not very keen on meat. The spice level obviously depends on how much you can take. Take a look at this video and you will get an idea of how to put together a sumptuous lentil... - 86.789
Spicy Lentil Curry
In a heavy saucepan, heat lentils and water over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Simmer, partially covered, 45 to 50 minutes, or until lentils are tender, occasionally skimming off the foam.
Stir to prevent sticking.
In a nonstick... - 44.2927
Spicy Corn And Lentil Chowder
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add lentils, reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, chili, cardamom and cumin and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.2582
Balti Cod & Red Lentils
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the asafoetida, if using, and fry for about 10 seconds to burn off the smell of the asafoetida. Add the aniseed, ginger, chilli powder and turmeric and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the lentils and salt and add... - 33.4156
Spicy Tomato And Lentil Soup
1. Heat the sunflower oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and cook the chopped onion gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and cumin, followed by the tomatoes and lentils. Cook over a low heat for a further 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in... - 39.8668
Sprouted Lentil Salad With Mustard Dressing
Try out this interesting way to eat lentils, just sprout them and coat with a flavorful dressing. Look at this impressive video that demonstrates and the recipe in a simple manner. The mustard dressing is absolutely tasteful and enhances the flavors so well.... - 125.776
Spicy Sausages With Lentils
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils with water.
2) Heat the lentil mixture to the boil and cook for about 20 minutes or until soft.
3) Pour off the water and reserve.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the onion, sausage, tomato puree and... - 43.8317