- » Spicy Pumpkin
Spicy Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy pumpkin recipes.
Spicy Pumpkin Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) In a large, clean glass bowl, combine sugar with sifted flour, baking powder salt and spices
4) Blend egg, oil and pumpkin in a... - 48.3983
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 46.5763
Spicy Pumpkin Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
Refrigerate cooled layers for... - 45.2155
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds, sugar, Egg Beater, and pumpkin.
Add flour, baking soda, spices, and lite salt.
Mix well and stir in Grape-Nuts.
Chill dough 30... - 39.9896
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious pumpkin recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.3761
Spicy Pumpkin Bisque
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add broth and seasonings, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Combine half-and-half and pumpkin, mix well.
Stir in pumpkin mixture and tomatoes cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.3689
Spicy Pumpkin Catsup
1. Take a saucepan, add the ingredients and mix well. Place on low to medium heat and allow the mixture to simmer for an hour.
2. Pass through a food processor with steel blade to puree.
3. Serve immediately or cool, cover and refrigerate... - 33.3843
Spicy Pumpkin Pones
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls onto a griddle or electric skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. - 27.4957