- » Spicy Pudding
Spicy Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy pudding recipes.
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 118.941
Ven Pongal/ Spicy Rice Pongal
1. In a bowl add 4: 1 ratio of rice and moong dal, wash, drain and add twice the amount of water (4 cups) and salt.
2. Place this bowl in the microwave oven for 35 minutes at 80% power.
3. In a pan, heat oil, butter, add urad dal,... - 95.476
Giant Yorkshire Pudding Filled With Chicken Curry
If you have never tried Yorkshire pudding before, this is the perfect way to enjoy the British classic, filled with one of the country’s national foods, “Curry rice.” Watch Barry in his virgin kitchen accompanied by his cute kid Phoebe; prepare a giant... - 86.166
Ven Pongal Making Made Easier
Ask any Tamilian what he would like to have for breakfast; Ven Pongal will be his answer. Indeed no true Tamilian can refuse a bowl of hot steaming pongal. This one-pot rice and lentil dish is a traditional breakfast meal. It’s hot, spicy, comforting and... - 81.3318
Toovar Lilva Brinjal Upma
In a kadai put oil,when it is hot
Add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add jeers seeds,urad dal,channa dal,curry leaves,onion,greenchillies.
Fry onion till it turns light pink.
Then add ginger and garlic paste and fry for 3mins.
Now add brinjal and fry... - 49.1192
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the fruits and soak overnight in brandy or rum.
2. In medium sized flour, sieve flour along with spice powders. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten eggs with ale or beer to make 1 pint... - 47.4247
Spicy Rice Pudding
Scald 1 1/2 cups of the milk in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Combine in a bowl the sugar, flour, salt, and mace.
Add the remaining milk and mix well.
Add the scalded milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Pour mixture into double-boiler... - 45.6167
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 43.0162
Spicy Sweet Potato Pudding
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add well-beaten egg yolks, milk, seasonings, and sweet potatoes.
Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
Turn into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes.
Serve warm with... - 41.1258
Spicy Corn Pudding
Corn Pudding is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 41.0342
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.8801
Spicy Carrot Pudding
Shred carrots on a medium shredder.
Mix the first thirteen ingredients together.
Combine sour milk, molasses and soda in a separate bowl.
Pour over the fruit-carrot mixture and stir until well combined.
Spoon into two oiled molds.
Cover with foil... - 38.7867
Spicy Butterscotch Pudding
1) In a heavy saucepan, blend together pudding mix, dry milk, and spice.
2) Mix beer and water with the mixture stirring till done.
3) Cook over medium heat till the mixture boils.
4) Pour the mixture into 4 pudding dishes.
5) Cover the surface with a... - 38.6304
Spicy Brown Rice Pudding With Dates
Fluff the rice to separate the grains and put it into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Stir in the dates.
Put the casserole into a larger pan.
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, vanilla, and spices until the... - 38.5852
Spicy Persimmon Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with sugar, soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl.
Mix persimmons with eggs, milk, and butter and add to dry ingredients, a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into a greased 13"x9"x2" pan and bake,... - 38.2233
Spicy Steamed Pudding
Looking for a quick dessert to cook? This Spicy Steamed Pudding is a quick and incredibly delicious dish that is highly satisfying. Spicy Steamed Pudding is best served with spicy hardsauce! - 37.8039
Spicy Molasses Pudding
Combine flour, raisins, molasses, milk, butter, spices, salt and soda.
Spoon into greased mold.
Place mold on rack in steamer over enough boiling water to come 1/2 of the way up side of mold.
Steam for 3 hours.
Serve with cream if desired. - 37.2771
Spicy Fruit Compote
1. Open the can and then drain pears but reserve one tablespoon of the syrup.
2. In a 1 qt. glass casserole, place the apples and pears in layers.
3. Blend cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and syrup and gently spoon over this... - 36.9377
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. Combine the bread crumbs with the flour, brown sugar, molasses, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice concentrate, butter or margarine, brandy or sherry, eggs and raisins in a large bowl, blending well.
2. Place the mixture in a 1 1/2-quart... - 33.4567
Chocolate Spicy Bread Pudding
Melt chocolate morsels over 1 cup hot (not boiling) water.
Remove from water; beat in remaining ingredients except cream, beating vigorously with rotary beater or electric mixer.
Pour into 6 greased custard cups; place cups in shallow baking pan.
Bake in... - 31.916
Spicy Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place bread cubes in lightly greased 1-quart baking dish.
3. Warm skim milk in medium saucepan over low heat. Using fork or wire whisk, beat together egg yolks, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt in small bowl. Beat in... - 24.4961
Spicy Pudding Recipes By Category