- » Spicy Prawn
Spicy Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy prawn recipes.
Spicy Prawns In Schezwan Style
Sea food lovers should surely try this recipe. It is one of the most tastiest seafood dish. Chef Caroline gives us a step by step directions on how to make this yummy seafood dish. Do check out the video. - 102.651
Betty's Vermicelli And Spicy Prawns
1. In a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, add olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper sauce. Shake and mix well.
2. Drop prawns in plastic and press to coat evenly. Seal the bag and let it marinate overnight.
3. Follow package directions... - 102.166
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 97.962
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 45.2279
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 43.5093
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 41.2093
Spicy Coconut Prawns
Combine the masala ingredients in a food processor for about 2 minutes and reserve.
Heat the oil in a small frying pan over low heat.
When hot, add the bay leaves and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens.
Add the masala, stir and... - 39.7309
Spicy Sauteed Prawns
Preheat barbecue grill.
Thread prawns on metal skewers or bamboo skewers that have been soaked for 30 minutes in water.
Mix sauce ingredients together.
Baste prawns with sauce and grill on both sides until just beginning to change color.
Alternatively, in a... - 38.3705
Spicy Mint Grilled Prawns
In a bowl, stir together chile powder, vinegar, pepper, garlic, salt, basil, mint, and oil until well blended.
Add prawns, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
To cook, remove prawns from marinade and thread on... - 35.7127
Avocado With Spicy Lemon Prawns
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Brush the exposed flesh with a little of the lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place the avocados cut side down on serving plates.
2. Squeeze out any excess water from the prawns.
3. Mix together the... - 33.3009
Spicy Prawn Recipes By Category