- » Spicy Potato Fish Rolls
Spicy Potato Fish Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Potato Fish Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Potato Fish Rolls recipes.
These fish rolls are made with potato and spiced to taste. Breaded and fried with lemon juice and chili to taste, the potato fish rolls are appetizing and delicious. - 44.8517
Remove the skin and bone from fish.Cook fish with salt and turmeric powder in a pan of boiling water.
When the fish is cooked, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
Add oil to kadai and add onion and curry... - 45.5032
Fried Codfish Cakes
1. Cut the cod into small pieces, cover with water and bring to a boil. Taste for saltiness; if excessively salty, discard the water and repeat until the water is almost fresh.
2. Mix the fish with the potatoes, eggs and pepper. Form into eight cakes and... - 28.3273
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Make a thick potato puree and season with salt and pepper.
– In a skillet, melt butter, then saute and stir together onions, parsley, and fish. Stir mixture into potato puree.
– Spread mixture on a sheet... - 35.4139
Crispy Fish Fingers
This is such a tasty snack that satisfies the fish craving yet not the usual curry or fry. It is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. It goes well with tomato ketchup or hot and spicy sauce. - 0
Salt & Pepper Chicken Wing
A simple recipe for Chinese Style Salt & Pepper Chicken Wings. I threw in a little optional twist by smoking the wings a bit on my Big Green Egg prior to frying them. - 0