- » Spicy Potato
Spicy Potato Recipes
Spicy potato in any form is loved by people all over the world. It does not matter whether it is America or India; potatoes are a delight for any veggie lover. The spicy potato wedges acts as a good substitute to ... More »
Chef Manjula is jazzing up some potatoes for her potato loving fans. She has some great serving suggestions at the beginning of the video which makes this dish a very versatile one. Addition of spices add that extra zing to plain potatoes and makes them... - 119.27
Spicy Potato Puffs
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Spicy Potato Puffs. It is served as a delicious Snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Spicy Potato Puffs recipe. - 47.221
1. Peel potatoes and cut into round slices.
2. In a grinder add coriander, chillies, ginger, garlic, coconut, tamarind, cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Grind the mixture to a fine paste.
3. In a bowl mix salt, turmeric and chilli... - 46.0141
Spicy Potato Slices
Scrub potatoes very well.
Add them to a pan of boiling water and cook just until beginning to get tender.
Cut (skin and all) into thick slices while still hot.
Put in large flat glass pan.
Combine remaining ingredients except salt.
Pour over potatoes.
Let... - 42.0809
Spicy Stewed Cauliflower And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to turn brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pieces of potatoes and cook until they also begin to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cayenne pepper, lemon,... - 39.5649
Spicy Potatoes And Okra
1. Mix the tomato puree, tamarind paste and 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the measured water in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Heat 5 tablespoons of the oil in a haandi or a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion seeds, mustard seeds and the curry leaves and fry for... - 36.7445
1. Boil, peel and cut potatoes into square pieces.
2. Fry chopped onions in coconut oil till light brown.
3. Add potatoes to fried onions. Add salt.
4. Grind chilli powder, tamarind and grated coconut to a fine paste using water.
5. Add ground spices to... - 36.7404
Spicy Potato Meatballs
Prepare mashed potatoes.
Add remaining ingredients, except butter and chili sauce, and mix thoroughly.
Form into 48 small meatballs.
Heat butter or shortening in skillet and brown meatballs on all sides over low heat until thoroughly cooked. - 34.569
Spicy Potato & Roti Roll
How to proceed
1. Apply a little masala water, sprinkle a little onion masala mixture and chillies in vinegar on each roti.
2. Put a potato roll in the centre, fold and cook each roti on both sides for a few minutes using a little ghee.
3. Serve hot. - 32.0873
Spicy Stuffed Comfort Potatoes
1. Bake the potatoes in the oven (90 minutes at 350°) or microwave, cool them enough so you can handle them comfortably, and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop the insides of the potatoes into a mixing bowl. Reserve the skins.
2, Heat oven to 400°. Mash or whip... - 31.3485
Cut potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
Toss potatoes in oil and onion soup mix to coat.
Season with black pepper if desired.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. - 27.7094
Spicy New Potatoes
Pour crab boil, and pepper if desired, into water and bring to a boil.
Puncture potatoes and add to boiling water.
Reduce heat and simmer until potato skins barely pop and potatoes are tender, around 20 minutes. - 24.376
Potato Fritters/potato Bonda
Potato Bonda/Potato fritters are my favorite snacks on rainy days. It's easy to make and goes great with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Serve hot with ketchup or hot sauce. - 0
Spicy Potato Recipes By Category