- » Spicy Pork Chop Casserole
Spicy Pork Chop Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy pork chop casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy pork chop casserole recipes.
Spicy Spare Rib Chops
The Spicy Spare Rib Chops is a wonderful pork preparation that I am personally crazy about. I never get tired of this wonderful dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Nor does my husband! Try this original Spicy Spare Rib Chops recipe for yourself! - 40.5769
Barbecued Pork Chop Casserole
The barbecued pork chop casserole is asavory and spicy casserole prepared with pork chops and beans. Combined together in a sauce pan with corn and seasoned along with worcestershire sauce and ketchup, the barbecued porrk chop casserole is baked and can be... - 41.7159
Spicy Pork Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim the chops neatly and rub both the sides properly with a cut clove of garlic. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
3) In a lightly buttered skillet, put the meat and brown on both the... - 45.6205
Spicy Pork Casserole
1. In a non stick frying pan add oil.
2. Add meat. Dry fry till the meat turns brown. Remove from pan.
3. Add oil. Heat.
4. Add leek, garlic, onion and red pepper with 2 tablespoons of water.
5. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till the vegetables are... - 47.648
Spicy Red Pork And Bean Casserole
Cut the pork into 1 cm/1/2 inch pieces.
Chop the red peppers roughly and mix thoroughly with the rest of the ingredients in an ovenproof casserole.
Cover and cook at 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 3, for 2-2 1/2 hours, stirring once or twice to make sure it isn't... - 30.2786
Spicy Sausage Casserole
In a 2-qt.casserole, layer rice, sausage, water chestnuts, 1 cup cheese, broccoli and then remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. - 21.5805
Apple-pork Chop Bake
On rack in broiling pan broil pork chops, turning once, until rare.
Sprinkle chops with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and the sage; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In small skillet heat oil; add onion and saute until translucent.
Spread sauteed... - 37.9472
Lemon Pork Chops
Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper and thyme.
Arrange chops in 2-quart casserole.
Combine chili sauce and brown sugar; pour over chops.
Place onion and lemoi slice on each chop.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 30 to 35 minutes until tender. - 32.4465
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine cream cheese and green chilies.
Pour over potatoes and ham and stir until well mixed.
Place in 1-quart ovenproof casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Bake 40 minutes.
Pepper to taste. - 29.6107
1 Combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, and onion in small saucepan.
Heat to boiling, then simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes, or until reduced by about half.
2 Arrange meat slices, slightly overlapping, in large shallow baking pan; brush... - 25.4135
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1314
Soft Pork Tacos With Spicy Black Beans
1. prepare the beans: In a large saucepan, cover the beans with 2 inches of water and bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic and jalapeno and cook over moderate heat... - 32.2153
Spicy Sausage Stew
Spicy Sausage Stew is an exquisite pork preparation that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Spicy Sausage Stew recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 38.3336
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
1. For making the barbecue Sauce in a 4-cup (1 liter) measure dish, microwave butter, onion and garlic at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until soft.
2. Add and stir well ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and hot pepper... - 44.0526
The Fat Pig Casserole
Put the pig's ears, pig's feet and salt pork into a pot with water to cover, and simmer for one hour.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon, reserving the stock; cut the ears into thin strips; remove any loose bones from the feet.
Heat the oil and butter in a... - 43.2344
This Beef Chalupa recipe is my favorite. This Beef Chalupa recipe is simple and easy.I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this... - 41.9402
How To Make A Sweet Potato Casserole With A Latin Twist
There is no end to experiment especially if you are a food enthusiast. Just like this one, the chef in the video shows how to make sweet potato casserole with chili peppers!!! Most of us must have enjoyed the sweet or mildly savor sweet potato casserole but... - 113.463
Pork With Rice And Olives
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes.
Mix pork, vinegar, onion, garlic and red peppers in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 6 hours.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Remove pork from... - 39.5163
Easy Meat Loaf
The Easy Meat Loaf story is a happy and interesting one! As the name suggests this Easy Meat Loaf was particularly easy, quick and tasty. Not a bad idea at all when you have little time and at the same time want to try out something great! - 26.9275
Combine tomato sauce, onions, cumin, pepper, Worcestershire, molasses, and Italian seasoning in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Arrange ribs in 3-quart microproof casse-role.
Cover with hot... - 41.4311
Spicy Baked Beans
Courtesy of the book Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter - 31.1761
Spicy Brown Beef Stew
1. Into a plastic bag, add flour and salt.
2. Add the pork into the flour and toss to coat. Set aside
3. In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat shortening over a medium flame.
4. Fry the pork for 5 minutes, until lightly browned all... - 45.0633
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Place half the onion, the minced beef, pork, garlic, oregano and beaten egg in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly.
Knead with floured hands until all the mixture holds together, then form the meat into... - 39.8289
Spicy Sausage Stew
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, heat sausage 5 to 6 minutes, stirring once; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 58 minutes or until pork is tender,... - 36.318
Lafayette's Spicy Baked Red Beans
1) In a large flameproof casserole, place the beans and cover with at least 2 inches of water.
2) Place over moderate heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover and set aside for 1 hour.
3) Drain the beans after an hour and rinse... - 45.8007
Spicy Apple Relish
Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart casserole, mixing well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes, or until apples are tender, stirring at 4-minute intervals.
Serve warm or cold with pork or poultry.
Store in refrigerator. - 28.2019
Spicy Barbecue Beans
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 9) for 18 minutes, or until bubbly, stirring 3 times. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. - 30.6416
Spicy Sausage Stew
In 3-quart casserole dish, heat sausage at high5 to 6 minutes; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with glass lid. - 34.7629
Spicy Sausage Stew
1) In a casserole dish, cook sausage on high powerfor 9 to 11 minutes, stirring once. Take the dish out and drain.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients cover the dish. Heat, covered, on high power for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Cook... - 40.0362
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops from peppers; discard seeds and membranes.
Chop enough of the tops to make 1/2 cup; set aside.
Place peppers, cut side up, in an 8x8x2 inch baking dish.
Add the water and cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5... - 37.9324
1 Crumble ground beef and sausage into 3-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion and garlic; cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 10 to 12 minutes on HIGH or until meat is cooked; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients; except spaghetti and cheese; recover.
3... - 35.172
Spicy Sausage Quiche
1. Take a ½ quart casserole, mash sausage in it and add onion, mushrooms, chilies, basil and chilli powder in it.
2. Mix well and close with a thick plastic wrap.
3. Microwave the dish at HIGH for 4-6 minutes so that the meat is done; stir one time in... - 43.8588
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325
Baked Beans Supreme
Saute bacon and onions slowly until onions are soft; drain off fat.
Combine bacon and onions with beans, mustard, pineapple, chile sauce, and salt; put into a casserole or bean pot (about 1 1/2-quart size).
Cover and bake in a 275° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. - 29.6851
Barbecued Lima Beans
Add lima beans to boiling water gradually so boiling will not stop.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; set aside 1 hour.
Add salt pork to lima beans in saucepan.
Cover and bring rapidily to boiling.
Simmer about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Cook onion,... - 42.0692
Pork And Corn Stuffing Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the stuffing into a casserole or baking dish large enough to accommodate the chops in a single layer.
4. Lightly press the chops into the... - 42.8831
Pork Kidney Ragout
This Pork Kidney Ragout is simply fabulous ! Try this spicy meat and vegetables dish for your next meal. Please do come up with suggestions for this Pork Kidney Ragout. - 46.2938
Microwaved Pork Chow Mein
This Pork Chow Mien tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly sweet and spicy pork with Chinese vegetables for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Chow Mien are welcome. - 38.4857
Country Comfort Ribs
1. With a sharp paring knife, remove breast bone then turn ribs over and remove skirt, saving it for another purpose if you like.
2. Slip paring knife under skin at end of rib and separate from bone.
3. Grip skin with paper towel and peel back... - 42.6808
Festive Chili Con Carne
Crumble meat into microwave-safe plastic colander.
Place colander in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at High power until meat is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes; stir with fork to break up meat every 2 minutes during cooking.
Discard... - 44.4163
Red Beans And Rice
Rinse beans; place in 2- or 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Add water and soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Add salt pork, onion, celery, parsley, red pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 20 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 90... - 45.9273
Flavor Baked Beans
Flavor baked beans is a pork and beans recipe made with brown sugar. Spicy and savory with sweet taste on the edge, the flavor baked beans are baked with catsup for a great meal. - 27.1817
1) Drain the beans and rinse them.
2) Take a very large heavy casserole and place the beans in it.
3) Stir in all the meat, half the chopped onions, the orange, bay leaves, and black pepper.
4) Soak the ingredients in about 1 inch of... - 43.1652
Barbecued Meat And Beans
1. Preheat the oven at 300°.
2. Soak beans covering with water overnight or quick-soak.
3. Bone the chicken, lamb and pork and keep aside.
4. Then simmer the beans in a saucepan for about 1 1/2 hours in soaking water.
5. In a pan fry... - 43.879
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Sausage Cornbread Stuffing
Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate meat.
Drain sausage on paper towels; set aside.
Wipe skillet with paper towels to remove grease.
Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Cook and... - 40.5493