- » Spicy Pork
Spicy Pork Recipes
Spicy pork is a main dish known by different names all over the world. Easy to cook, spicy pork ingredients include pork, shallots, chilies, and chicken stock. Different variations of spicy pork recipes include ... More »
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 109.975
Spicy Pork And Vegetable Giniling
Are you craving for some spicy food? Then you should definitely give a try to this spicy pork giniling recipe. Here the chef combines pork with veggies and chili paste to make a superbly great dish with a spicy knack. It is very simple to put together and... - 90.7484
Sizzling Sweet N' Spicy Pork Spare Ribs
Want a recipe to dazzle at your next barbecue? Then sweet and spicy pork ribs will surely fit the bill. Easy, effortless, and extremely succulent, this one makes for a great meal that is ready in minutes. Simply follow the video recipe and get making this... - 81.7448
Spicy Pork Coconut And Black Pepper Rice
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it by placing it over high heat.
2) Add the green onions and sauté until they become brown.
3) Remove them from the pan and keep aside.
4) Brown the peppers and shallots by sautéing them in the same pan.
5) Sauté... - 48.2206
Spicy Eggs With Pork
The end result of this Spicy Eggs With Pork recipe is a delicious dish that I just cant seem to get enough of. My family loves this tasty pork and egg dish and so I end up serving it quiet often. Cook tasty Spicy Eggs With Pork using this recipe and I am... - 44.8748
Spicy Pork Kabob
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Spicy Pork Kabob - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Spicy Pork Kabob and envy your culinary skills. - 44.4917
Spicy Pork Kabob
1)Make 1 ½ inch pork cubes.
2)In a medium sized bowl, mix peanut butter with ground coriander, salt, red pepper, cumin, black pepper, minced onions, minced garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sauce and make the marinade.
3)Put in the pork... - 44.3269
Spicy Pork With Baby Corn
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, bean sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.)... - 44.1509
Hot And Spicy Pork Mince With Tofu
1) Add soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine and a little pepper to the mince and allow to marinate.
2) Chop the spring onions fine.
3) Take a hot saute pan and heat oil in it..
4) Now fry the mince till it is tender enough.
5) Next add the... - 43.3648
Spicy Pork And Chicken With Pineapple
1. In a 6-quart pot, heat the oil and brown the pork well
2. Remove from the pan and set aside till required
3. Preparing the chicken by cutting the chicken into 1-inch pieces
4. Prepare the bananas by cutting the bananas in half lengthwise,... - 43.3025
Spicy Pork And Mushrooms
1 In a 1-quart saucepan, add margerine and heat until bubbly.
2 Add mushrooms and saute for about 3 minutes.
3 Add in the remiingingredients except pork and gradually bring to a boil.
4 Lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
5 Stir in pork and... - 43.1693
Spicy Honey Pork Crepes
Cut the pork into a 1" (2.5 cm) strips, dust with the flour.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the oil, brown the meat in small batches, remove and reserve.
Saute the onions and the garlic until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, jalepeno, seasonings,... - 43.1314
Spicy Pork With Bamboo Shoots In Pastry Baskets
Prepare Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets, Toppings and Spicy Pork with Bamboo Shoots.
To serve, fill each pastry basket 3/4 full with warm meat filling.
Add a small amount of each topping in order listed.
Miniature Fried Pastry Baskets: In a wok or deep pot,... - 42.8202
Spicy Pork Skewers With Onions And Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a small bowl; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle and set aside for a sauce.
Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle... - 42.414
Spicy Pork And Vegetable Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine chili sauce, soy sauce and red pepper; blend in cornstarch and set aside.
In preheated wok or large skillet, stir-fry carrots and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
Add zucchini and onions.
Stir-fry 1 minute... - 38.5572
Sweet And Spicy Pork
This Sweet And Spicy Pork tastes just like how it sounds. Different, unique and wonderfully tasty - that's how I would describe this Sweet And Spicy Pork recipe. Head straight to your kitchen! - 38.5338
Spicy Pork Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175°C).
– Dredge pork escalopes with flour. In a skillet, heat oil and sear escalopes on both sides, then place in an oven-proof dish.
– In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, mustard, spices, and vinegar and pour over pork... - 36.8812
Spicy Pork And Cabbage
Season pork chops lightly with salt and pepper and brush with kitchen bouquet; set aside.
Place cabbage, apples and onion in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients except pork chops.
Toss together well to evenly distribute spices.
Arrange chops on top of... - 36.1894
Spicy Pork Skillet
In 10-inch skillet brown pork strips and sliced onion in hot cooking oil.
Combine tomato sauce, water, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and red pepper; add to meat in skillet.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or till meat is tender, Stir in the... - 34.8111
Spicy Barbecued Pork
1. In a large Dutch oven cover roast with water.
2. Add onion and cloves and cook with cover over medium heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours until pork is tender.
3. Drain and shred with a fork.
4. In a Dutch oven combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce and hot... - 34.6224
Spicy Pork Tacos
1. Heat the taco shells according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onions, celery, and garlic. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft. Stir in the tomato sauce,... - 32.5251
Spicy Barbecued Pork
Cover pork roast with water in a large Dutch oven.
Add onion and cloves; cover and cook over medium heat 3 hours or until pork is tender.
Drain meat, and shred with a fork.
Combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce, and hot sauce in Dutch oven.
Cover and cook... - 30.542
Spicy Pork Loaf
Mix all ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Pack into a large lightly greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 1 1/4 hours.
Pour off the fat.
Cut loaf in thick slices for serving. - 29.9805
Spicy Pork Patties
Mix together the pork, crumbs, egg, garlic, wine, salt, pepper, and fennel seed.
Divide into 4 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-low heat... - 29.5667
Spicy Pork Seasoning Blend
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
To use, sprinkle over pork and refrigerate 30 minutes before cooking. - 25.4523
Spicy Barbecued Pork
Cover roast with water in a large Dutch oven.
Add onion and cloves; cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 21/2 hours or until pork is tender.
Drain and shred with a fork.
Combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce, and hot sauce in a Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over... - 23.7914
Spicy Pork Recipes By Category