- » Spicy Polenta
Spicy Polenta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy polenta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy polenta recipes.
Sausage Polenta Casserole
Here is a nice casserole for you! It is easy to make and delicious! The combination of sausage, peppers and polenta is absolutely perfect. - 122.234
Chilli Polenta With Spicy Mushroom Sauce
1. To make the polenta dough, put the milk, water, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic in a small pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Strain into a jug. In a small bowl, mix a little of the strained milk... - 37.5703
Polenta Tomato Sauce
Polenta should be served soft from the pot, or chilled and then pan-fried. Wild mushrooms, cheese, fresh herbs, and olives are good additions to this grain. - 36.1106
Spicy Polenta Pie
1. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins, stir in the mince, then fry for a further 5 mins until evenly, coloured. Mix in the jar of sauce. Bring to the boil, cover, then simmer for 20 mins, adding a splash of water if it starts to get too thick.
2. Heat grill... - 31.2931
You May Also Like!
Baked Cheese Polenta With Artichokes
In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the artichokes, Monterey Jack cheese, chili peppers and black pepper.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Using a wire whisk, slowly stir... - 41.739
Party Polenta Stars
Party polenta starts are cheese polenta stars that can be served as snacks or appetizers. Made with cornmeal and parmesan cheese, it is seasoned and flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Shaped into stars, they are skillet cooked to lovely brown color and... - 43.637
Basic Corn Meal Polenta
1. To keep polenta from becoming lumpy, stir corn meal, cold water, and salt until smooth.
2. Slowly stir in boiling water, cover, and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. As the water is absorbed, the corn meal becomes thick.
3. Spread polenta in a nonstick... - 23.0051
Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Spices And Spicy Bread
Pan-fry the lamb rack briefly to colour, then coat with mustard, mixed spices and spicy breadcrumbs.
Place in a medium heated oven for 10 to 20 minutes depending on how well done you like it.
Mix the polenta with chopped nuts.
Place in a saucepan over low... - 44.5805
Spicy Honey Chicken
spicy hot yet sweet chiken grilled and topped with a tomato olivada. - 32.5772
Spicy Fried Green Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 200°; line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Heat 1/4 inch oil in a large saute pan over medium heat until cornmeal grains sizzle when dropped into the oil.
Combine buttermilk and Tabasco in a bowl; set aside.
Stir together cornmeal, salt,... - 38.543
Gluten-free Spicy Indian Pancake
Gluten free pancakes often don't taste so nice, or contain many ingredients in them, making them a huge pain in the neck to make, and not an easy quick meal. Or they contain really expensive ingredients, or premade gluten free flour mixtures that are not... - 89.9679
Spicy Sweet Corn Bread
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 in (23 cm) square cake tin with greaseproof paper and grease lightly.
2. With a sharp knife, finely chop the chillies and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy, then... - 38.185
Bean And Vegetable Stew
Welcome friends and family with a hearty, one-pot Italian-style stew served over polenta. - 37.6515
Chili Corndog Bake
Would you like to try a Mexican delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn how you can make Chili Corndog Bake in your own kitchen. This dish is truly drool worthy, try it for sure. - 83.4839