- » Spicy Poach
Spicy Poach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy poach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy poach recipes.
Spicy Poached Apples And Pears
Place the apples, pears, raisins, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, gingerroot, and cloves in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave for 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
Let stand for... - 34.7445
Spicy Poached Pears
In wok combine wine, orange juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cook and stir over medium-low heat till sugar dissolves.
Add pear halves; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or till pears are barely tender.
Uncover; cook about 20 minutes more till pears are... - 29.5557
You May Also Like!
Spicy Poached Egg Stacks
In saucepan soften onion in the vegetable juice cocktail for 5 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch.
Add marjoram, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Keep sauce warm.
In skillet heat Canadian-style bacon over medium heat... - 38.6845
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 31.7732
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 94.9614
Poached Fries In Spicy Sauce
Put the cubed fries into a saucepan with the cayenne pepper, cumin seeds, cinnamon, butter and a little salt.
Cover the mixture with water and cook over medium heat until the fries are firm about 15 minutes.
Transfer the fries to a warmed serving dish.
Adjust... - 30.5783
Spicy Poached Salmon
Bring to a boil 1 pint water, 1 pint dry white wine, 2 carrots, 2 onions, sliced thinly, 2 cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, a few peppercorns, and a bouquet garni of the leafy parts of 4 celery sticks, 8 sprigs of parsley, 1 sprig of thyme and 1 bay leaf tied... - 41.4678
Spicy Poached Fish
1. Pour 2 inches of water into a wok or pan large enough to hold the fish. Add the ginger, crushed green onion, and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the fish, cover, and simmer until the fish turns opaque, 6 to 8 minutes. Lift the fish... - 27.5995
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 31.8317
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
Poached Fish In Schezwan Sauce
Poached fish sound interesting? Chef Vikas demonstrates a great poached fish in spicy sauce. Watch this simple recipe and add it to your next spread. - 81.4341
Chicken Breasts Poached In Basque Broth
These Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce is truly delicious ! Try this peppered chicken with garlic and bay leaf flavorings for your next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Chicken Breasts Poached in Basque Sauce here. - 34.9273